Game-Labs Forum

Pirate player - Jumps missions. Green on Green. Steal loot

Koltes

Quigley Ironshot is a pirate player.

He has been anti-pirate for some time now. He sits in the green zone and reports every pirate leaving Mort or report pirates when he sees them anywhere.
This is just a greifing with immunity of green zone.

Today he jumped my mission to steal loot. I gave him a warning. He still indicated that his intentions were indeed to take the loot. He also opened fire at me after being warned.

I sincerely ask for this case to be investigated closely.

34m1hjI.png

EftBabg.png

NkQXaCd.png

• Like 2

Read more carefully. The tribunal is not about him looting my kills. I told him to leave and that he is not allowed to loot for which I would kill him and having proof that he was warned. I got no problem with that.

The battle was NOT an Outlaw battle. It was a mission. In outlaw battle there are no sides. You can kill or shot at whoever you want. Also ALL ships are captureable. In mission I cant capture his ship because it was NOT an outlaw battle. Him being on my side I cant capture his ship for example.

He opened fire at me and for this I brought him to tribunal.

If said player would have attacked me Green on Green no problems. If he joined the mission to steal loot and did so or I killed him - no problems. But he joined my mission on MY side (there are sides in the mission its not free for all) and he shoot at me? I don't think this is allowed and I wish the devs to investigate. The guy is a griefer. He acts like a national alt. All he does is just griefing gameplay.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, koltes said:

He has been anti-pirate for some time now. He sits in the green zone and reports every pirate leaving Mort or report pirates when he sees them anywhere.
This is just a greifing with immunity of green zone.

On the first charge I agree with the sentiment. I would like to know what level of evidence needs to be raised against lone wolves like these.

6 hours ago, koltes said:

Today he jumped my mission to steal loot. I gave him a warning. He still indicated that his intentions were indeed to take the loot. He also opened fire at me after being warned.

As per http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21414-green-to-green-damage/?tab=comments#comment-437546 stealing loot on same side is allowed.

You gave him warning, I give you credits for that, and he refused to leave. He even acknowledged the warning. At that point you are within your rights to open fire.

So the question remains: was he allowed to open fire?

At this point I can only give my own opinion and I would say he was not allowed to open fire, but only allowed to return fire.

The alternative would open the road for stronger loot thieves, which is one we should not wish to take.