Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
  • 0
seanjo

Stoopid Question About Trading!

Question

Went to Turneffe and noticed some hemp on contract sale for 110 gold, but the port price is way cheaper, can I dismiss the overpriced contract hemp and instead purchase the cheaper port hemp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
12 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Went to Turneffe and noticed some hemp on contract sale for 110 gold, but the port price is way cheaper, can I dismiss the overpriced contract hemp and instead purchase the cheaper port hemp?

No unfortunately you cant.  It is annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
43 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Went to Turneffe and noticed some hemp on contract sale for 110 gold, but the port price is way cheaper, can I dismiss the overpriced contract hemp and instead purchase the cheaper port hemp?

can you post the screen?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, admin said:

can you post the screen?
 

Not now, it was over on Global at Turneffe, I'm back on EU now. If I see something similar I will take a screen shot and post it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
47 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Went to Turneffe and noticed some hemp on contract sale for 110 gold, but the port price is way cheaper, can I dismiss the overpriced contract hemp and instead purchase the cheaper port hemp?

if you use trader tool for prices it does not show live prices - we have no plan to update it for some time. it is an internal tool switched on for testing purposes - when we wanted to remove it players requested to keep it. 

it was more valid when npc produced resources - so the price you see is the price that npc would sell the goods at IF they produced that resource

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
26 minutes ago, admin said:

if you use trader tool for prices it does not show live prices - we have no plan to update it for some time. it is an internal tool switched on for testing purposes - when we wanted to remove it players requested to keep it. 

it was more valid when npc produced resources - so the price you see is the price that npc would sell the goods at IF they produced that resource

I think he means that contracts "cover" the cheaper goods sold by NPCs, prioritizing more expensive sold by players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Hodo said:

No unfortunately you cant.  It is annoying.

While you can't put contracts in enemy ports any more so that helps, but wish they had this option so you don't have to sale to known spy's or you can help out the little guy and sale to him instead of the trade mongrel that out bids every one cause he's sitting on tons of gold.   Some of the contracts out there is getting insane for certain goods and the odd thing is it's folks out bidding players that we have never seen in OW, chat or any other engagement so they are most likely some econ alts.   Hell we do it too, but the option to skip them and sale to who you want would be nice.  Hell even same nation folks might not want to sale to another clan cause they have a beef with each other.

When we had Castries pre-patch I use to sale to the French if they put contracts up to help them.  Though I would stop when it hit a Dutch player or others that where trying to milk all the silver so the french didn't get it.  That or I just had Eric The Too pick up and buy direct from me if we where both on.  Never understood why would I sale to some one I was at war with (DUTCH).  So it was good that they took out the contracts for nations that don't own that region.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/9/2017 at 11:29 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

So it was good that they took out the contracts for nations that don't own that region.

And thus you must have an alt to smuggle. Another option torped for the casual player. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×