Game-Labs Forum

Turn speed

Captain Lust

Question

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

it's 20% as the aggy will cap out at 2.82 turn rate per my testing.  Remember you have to add in the wood +/- too when you count any of the caps.  

Ah yes 20%.  I never bothered with more than 2 turn mods anyway.   No point on most of the ships I sail... a Lynx with +20% turn would turn inside of itself.

42 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Ah yes 20%.  I never bothered with more than 2 turn mods anyway.   No point on most of the ships I sail... a Lynx with +20% turn would turn inside of itself.

I wasn't trying to turn spec it but was flicking through the ship knowledge's I have since I have 4 slots open on mine and notice it didn't move above a certain amount.  Did the math and came up with the cap.   I was more checking the cap for another smaller ship that I hadn't unlocked to many slots on.  Even at 2.82 the Aggy still turns like a buss. 9

I'll be honest my two fav ships right now is my Speed Heavy Rattler and my Privateer.   Maybe with RvR dead I can get back to OW hunting.    I'll be honest when Legend comes out we will prob loose a good chunk of our clan of guys that "ONLY WANT SOL FIGHTS."   Maybe by than they give us some proper Pirate mechanics and I can go back to enjoying the small shallow water ships...lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Captain Lust said:

Could be enjoying them if there were more shallow regions...

The biggest problem I have with the Bahamas is that normally one nation or another takes control of all of it and if it's your nation as in us Pirates there isn't as much hunting going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mamen said:

Im not sure about % but found turn cap on Endymion (3.12) and Consti (2.86) but had to be in the game to check and compare it with initial numbers

The first number would be 25% of the wikie turn rate for the Endymioin, the Connie one is way off cause the Connie has a better turn rate last I checked, but never know any more with them changing so many little things without notice.