Game-Labs Forum

Ghost Ship

HachiRoku

Myself and bom  have seen the dutch player Apina Kin outside in LA MONA  in victory with neutral flag 2 days in a row. I have contacted the player Apina Kin and he said he was in a Trinc at the other part of world at the time. What is this???  I will bug report it next time

efj2Q9G9T7CtL_aDlU1rKQ.png

• Like 2

@Apina was talking about this yesterday. At the same time he also had problems with hypersonic speed despite of this ghost sailing around in different parts of the map. He rebooted the computer and game several times without any improve. He already F11ed it two times and told that Jeheil reported about a similar issue recently here on the forums. But can't find it atm.

@Edit

Could be this topic:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

This was happening a few hours ago (it may be happening now still) on the Global server. There was a neutral player outside Georgetown (North of Charleston on the East coast) in a Victory. The ship popped in and out of port repeatedly. Here is a screenshot. I also sent an F11 report.

311310_screenshots_20170817012751_1.thumb.jpg.85e4a9773373a54dd970872afbee2607.jpg

Edited by Willis PVP2
Better screenshot