Game-Labs Forum

News Flash! Denmark Pearl Harbors France

Slamz

3 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

cccp were allied with pirates at the time of the agreement.

Then it should have been part of the agreement. Only thing what matters is black on white.

6 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

cccp were allied with pirates at the time of the agreement.

That is not relevant to the France-CCCP agreement.

And it's even more irrelevant now because there will never be another France-CCCP agreement

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)

Drama, not for sure, but opportunities to just hear the guns roar ?! Hell yeah.

Let's see how much OW PvP comes out of it or if it is simply PvE / PB... 

... would be a waste of such a lovely game wouldn't it ? ...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Coming from the folks who said that nation flippers are the worst and they themselves up and leave. Good riddence, you didn't contribute to anything and now instead of doing missions at FR, you will be doing them at christenstad.

Finally, now we can take and sink your ships. 

well at least you got the mission part right. we have a common goal now so you mad brah?

• Like 1

Just now, z4ys said:

Then it should have been part of the agreement. Only thing what matters is black on white.

hmm, perhaps that is something to consider next time you broker a deal with someone.  And as i say it was SCAR and DICS who flipped the port.

1 minute ago, Fastidius said:

hmm, perhaps that is something to consider next time you broker a deal with someone.  And as i say it was SCAR and DICS who flipped the port.

1E3A4772104312E9F2E2110AC0B92B79E73C524C

Tell me where in the picture I can see SCAR and DICS?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

actually, the clan made me change and it was because people spent more time arguing and bickering about who was the worst at turning up.

Well I guess you won that title.  Not only did AUSEZ not show up to contested fights you left the nation.  It was necessary I suppose, we had to weed out he useless clans in the nation.  For a clan that advertised "war is our business model" in its recruitment pitches, you sure didn't do a lot of it.

how long until KoC drives you out of french waters and you break the Dane agreement with the Brits to get some easy kills?

I find it very interesting you stand behind upholding one agreement to "defend "the Pirates yet you choose to violate another agreement for non-aggression against the French.

You could very have easily said you value the agreements made and future relationship with the Pirates more than you do with the French.  While the French may not have liked that point of view, it would have been very much in line with what was agreed upon by all parties.  There was a very simple 72 hour clause that gave you the easy out and you would still be able to abide by both agreements made and everyone could have gone on their merry way sinking each other.

Instead you choose the dishonorable path.  Shows true colors and that any previous misgivings and distrust were justified.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Well I guess you won that title.  Not only did AUSEZ not show up to contested fights you left the nation.  It was necessary I suppose, we had to weed out he useless clans in the nation.  For a clan that advertised "war is our business model" in its recruitment pitches, you sure didn't do a lot of it.

how long until KoC drives you out of french waters and you break the Dane agreement with the Brits to get some easy kills?

sigh, responding to you when you are constantly being such a troll is a bit sad but,

Players don't log in when they are not having fun and they stopped having fun when people like you spent all your time abusing others and lashing out at everyone.

5 minutes ago, Arsilon said:

I find it very interesting you stand behind upholding one agreement to "defend "the Pirates yet you choose to violate another agreement for non-aggression against the French.

You could very have easily said you value the agreements made and future relationship with the Pirates more than you do with the French.  While the French may not have liked that point of view, it would have been very much in line with what was agreed upon by all parties.  There was a very simple 72 hour clause that gave you the easy out and you would still be able to abide by both agreements made and everyone could have gone on their merry way sinking each other.

Instead you choose the dishonorable path.  Shows true colors and that any previous misgivings and distrust were justified.

up to you how you view it but it was SCAR and DICS that initiated the flips.

An alliance trumps a NAP.

2 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

up to you how you view it but it was SCAR and DICS that initiated the flips.

So you are either too incompetent to control your nation members, or you don't care and just make excuses.  Either way, Danes look very bad here, are the only guilty (together as a nation, not Chinese or Australian), and the correct response is an immediate removal of any and all warships and threats from French waters, a cessation of hostilities, and a public apology signed by all the heads of each Danish clan, starting with CCCP.

Where is it?

3 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

So you are either too incompetent to control your nation members, or you don't care and just make excuses.  Either way, Danes look very bad here, are the only guilty (together as a nation, not Chinese or Australian), and the correct response is an immediate removal of any and all warships and threats from French waters, a cessation of hostilities, and a public apology signed by all the heads of each Danish clan, starting with CCCP.

Where is it?

Why bother?  We are at war already, and this time it won't be ending.

1 minute ago, Jean Ribault said:

Where is it?

The nations have changed on both sides significantly.

13 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

sigh, responding to you when you are constantly being such a troll is a bit sad but,

Players don't log in when they are not having fun and they stopped having fun when people like you spent all your time abusing others and lashing out at everyone.

Jajaja. I don't even remember bashing AUSEZ until you decided to turn cloak and run.  I seem to recall plenty of times your boy Rick would stir up trouble with the useless clans in nation.  You yourself even spear headed the disillusion of the council.  Don't try to pin your leaving on me bud. AUSEZ stopped showing up when the port battles stopped being empty and you eventually left because KoC slowed your clan down to a crawl outside great corn.  

Its not like AUSEZ doesn't have the same track record of swapping nations and not showing up back on PVP1.  I give you guys 2 weeks before the French run you off again.  

See you in a couple days when you break the GB Dane agreement. 

Edited by Christendom

14 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

An alliance trumps a NAP.

An agreement is an agreement.  The only difference between an alliance and a NAP is what you choose to put into them.

And in this case Denmark could very have easily honored both with the 72 hour out clause.  Yet they chose not to.

True colors shine through.

10 minutes ago, Arsilon said:

Wouldnt you? Either way the current actions that have been occuring have placed Danmark in a spot where "dishonour" would occur no matter what. So would you choose to break an agreement with your oldest friend or the guy that you had a scuffle with? I am sure France would have chosen the old friend over the one that hurt them any day. 

9 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

So you are either too incompetent to control your nation members, or you don't care and just make excuses. 

Like looking in a mirror. Had this issue when with the Dutch and even the first few days as Danish when French attacked us. It happens, it is a game.

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Jajaja. I don't even remember bashing AUSEZ until you decided to turn cloak and run.  I seem to recall plenty of times your boy Rick would stir up trouble with the useless clans in nation.  You yourself even spear headed the disillusion of the council.  Don't try to pin your leaving on me bud. AUSEZ stopped showing up when the port battles stopped being empty and you eventually left because KoC slowed your clan down to a crawl outside great corn.  

Its not like AUSEZ doesn't have the same track record of swapping nations and not showing up back on PVP1.  I give you guys 2 weeks before the French run off again.  

See you in a couple days when you break the GB Dane agreement.

see that's the thing,  you bash everything and don't even notice the collateral damage.  The council never worked. it was always about what the bigger clans were doing and everyone following their leads.  Too many voices in a room just make noise.  If you want to look at PVP1 results there's a couple of things to remember...EU server now has a locked PB time....the pirates were unable to do port battles for a long time.   we changed the game and highlighted some issues.   Yeah, we stop turning up because it stops being fun.  that's the point of games.  I play the game because of my clannies.  I came back before the wipe because I was asked to by someone...I did they left I stopped.  the same thing will happen again most likely but it is because the people i want to play with swap also.

Don't think for a minute that this game is fun as a game, it isn't its a screensaver with a tiny bit of combat which feeds the forums.  It's all about the people you play with.

• Like 1

Just now, Davos Seasworth said:

Wouldnt you? Either way the current actions that have been occuring have placed Danmark in a spot where "dishonour" would occur no matter what. So would you choose to break an agreement with your oldest friend or the guy that you had a scuffle with? I am sure France would have chosen the old friend over the one that hurt them any day. 

I would have abided by both.

72 hours won't matter ultimately.  Denmark could very have easily triggered the 72 hour out clause.  The only thing that would have happened in those 72 hours in all likelihood would be more sinking of a heck of a lot more pirate ships.

If you honor your agreements made with the French.  You're out after 72 hours no harm no foul.

Then you also honor your agreements with the Pirates and you come to their defense 72 hours later and flip French ports to your hearts content.

We can leave for another day what else this says about the desperation this shows that this was the path forward chosen.

3 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Like looking in a mirror. Had this issue when with the Dutch and even the first few days as Danish when French attacked us. It happens, it is a game.

Acknkowledged, but difference being that I don't defend treachery.  Those that do, maybe that indicates something about them ?