Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Ink

Planned extended maintenance on servers

Recommended Posts

Captains,

PVP Global server is under extented maintenenace due to hardware upgrade. Estimated time 2-3 hours.

PVE server extended maintanence will be tommorow (08/01/2017) most likely.

PVP EU server extended maintenance is still to be defined - preliminary at 08/07/2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains,

PVP Global server is under extented maintenenace due to hardware upgrade. Estimated time 2-3 hours.

cheers for the update :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PVE server extended maintanence will be tommorow (08/01/2017) most likely.

PVP EU server extended maintenance is still to be defined - preliminary at 08/02/2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, hardware, things are looking up at that end, does that mean you are going to at least have a painting of a "period town" in the Port UI with your Nation Faction flag showing???

That might help with the lack of serious MMO basics not being implemented into the Game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aussie Pastor said:

Wow, hardware, things are looking up at that end, does that mean you are going to at least have a painting of a "period town" in the Port UI with your Nation Faction flag showing???

That might help with the lack of serious MMO basics not being implemented into the Game.  

can you link to it in the unity asset register?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and here every one was getting excited it was going to be the Unity update....way to soon for that. 

Well guess I'll go lay UG: Civil War until I head to bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captains, extended maintenance is prolonged by 1 hour approximately.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i'm going to say that something went wrong....

free bucs for everyone...

Hopefully its back sometime soon.  bed time for fasti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captains, PVE server is under extented maintenenace. Estimated time 2-3 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Planned extended maintenance on PVP EU server has been rescheduled to the next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Ty for the info, is it not a better option to do it at night times on the eu server? 

The problem is the provider, may not have the staff on hand to perform the maintenance during night time as they may as well be in the EU.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captains, PVP EU server extended maintanence scheduled at 08/08/2017 (tommorow)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains, PVP EU server extended maintanence scheduled at 08/08/2017 (tommorow)

How much longer do you think will it be down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

How much longer do you think will it be down?

it's up now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×