Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Justme

Are we able to capture NPC's now in PVP?

On 17.7.2017 at 11:35 AM, admin said:

Update

Hotfix 4 (07/28/2017)

• Some survival upgrades rebalanced (significant boosts to repair time reduced)
  • Leaks rebalanced (it will be possible to sink ships with penetrating holes under waterline again)
  • Ship capture from NPC returns to PVP servers. All ships from rank 7 to rank 5 are captureable from NPCs.

Yep, now that I spent about 1.3 million or so to craft an LGV.  That's what it takes by the time you get all the supplies and buildings, outposts, Level 2 shipyard, blueprint, etc.  Over a million for your first one.  Time to do all that not without consideration either.

OK, now let's just serve a quick patch and capture one, geez.

Edited by Jean Ribault

10 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Yep, now that I spent about 1.3 million or so to craft an LGV.  That's what it takes by the time you get all the supplies and buildings, outposts, Level 2 shipyard, blueprint, etc.  Over a million for your first one.  Time to do all that not without consideration either.

Well.... It's not like the shipyard can't be used for anything else.. But I do agree that this change worsens an already poor economy for crafters..

On 7/30/2017 at 11:43 AM, Jean Ribault said:

Well best Captured LGV I have seen so far is a Fine Oak Crew space.. so you not really that bad off.. plus WTF you paying 1.3 million for a LGV for? Did it already have Crookked, Gazelle and Copper Plating on it? I mean you didn't just ask in Nation chat if someone could build it for you for parts and Labor hours?

You missed the subtlety, lol.  It costs 750K (level 1 then 2) plus a bunch of resources to build a level 2 shipyard.  There's the permit and the BP.  Then all the resources, and to get them efficiently you will want outposts and buildings.  So for the FIRST ship it's a big investment is all.  After that you just gather or buy or craft some resources.

I built it with sabicu and with sabicu planking.

Pirates took it from me on its second time out, lol.  I think it was a pretty good ship, plus it was loaded with caguarian logs to capacity, so I hope they enjoy it. :)

Edited by Jean Ribault

42 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Followup.... if my name stays with the ship that would be cool, I don't know if it does.

It does it shows who made it till it sinks... One reason I wish we had more detailed log on the ships.. Not just who made it... Who Captained it.. How far they sailed it(all stuff the game logs), Total tonnage of cargo moved.. or Ships captured and sunk and the Captain of each of those.. Who capture it ect..