Game-Labs Forum

complain missing ship

Marques

TO DEV:

I am very angry because after playing many hours in order to equip a good Ship, yesterday, my "Indefatigable" has disappeared in Salinas. When I returned today to the port my boat was not there ....why ?? I'm tired of not seeing progress in NA game. Everyday is becoming hardest and boring to play this game. Please  I  beg you to return my  " Indefatigable Ship "...lost  in port for no reason due to a some game bug.  

I waiting your answer.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Marques said:

TO DEV:

I am very angry because after playing many hours in order to equip a good Ship, yesterday, my "Indefatigable" has disappeared in Salinas. When I returned today to the port my boat was not there ....why ?? I'm tired of not seeing progress in NA game. Everyday is becoming hardest and boring to play this game. Please  I  beg you to return my  " Indefatigable Ship "...lost  in port for no reason due to a some game bug.  

I waiting your answer.

Thank you.

I have the same. Im missing Victory in Savanna. The alt still has the outpost, but no ship in it. Found out last night when wanted to move with the rest to Bermudas

WO/WO built, had all long cannons and just 1 permanent upgrade bow figure katherine.

Had hull, rig and rum on board as well but cant remember the numbers.

Would it be possible to have it returned?

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marques said:

TO DEV:

I waiting your answer.

Thank you.

You need to try to reboot your comp and the router. Its wierd but sometimes ports wont load for some time though there will be no lag spikes. Try it. If port shows empty ship slot then its just port loading lag. If there is no even ship slot in the port then its propably gone

23 hours ago, Marques said:

TO DEV:

I waiting your answer.

Thank you.

Based on logs, you used tow to port then left the game by alt-f4. The ship stayed in OW for 2 min and was attacked by other players.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, koltes said:

You need to try to reboot your comp and the router. Its wierd but sometimes ports wont load for some time though there will be no lag spikes. Try it. If port shows empty ship slot then its just port loading lag. If there is no even ship slot in the port then its propably gone

as you said this is a BUG, definition : sometimes happend... that I guest hapenned with my ship..... BUT who will refund me the long sea trips, hours on navigation and time to get my " Indefatigable " completed with expensive cannons and more expensive crew ??   who refund me all this   ???...

3 hours ago, Ink said:

Based on logs, you used tow to port then left the game by alt-f4. The ship stayed in OW for 2 min and was attacked by other players.

Sorry I never used alt-F4,  that is FALSE information ...Yes I used tow to port, then I log out in the ship,  on the sea, 2 minutes, and the game close perfectly. My computer has not problems, and I see now how some others players had already this problem. So,.... is not only me ?? true ...happened with a Victory by others players.

Please solve the problem....refund the ships,  and continue by improving the game and not try starting arguments to be the winner.

Remember we are all here to improve the game.

Thank you.

Edited by Marques