Game-Labs Forum

Death of a server.

Aussie Pastor

2 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Um....... it was an exploit? Did you read the tribunal? Interfering PB with an alt is....infact....an exploit....

Idk what you're getting at here in the rest of your post

And did you read this one? Using a battle is not an exploit as you could of all ways just joined and fought us, but ya'll didn't.  That is why that player got in trouble who ever he was cause he did something wrong.  Not the whole nation you seem to want to accuse of doing wrong doings cause you can't get out of your port and fight to protect you ports.   

Let me ask you something?   What is ya'll plan for tomorrow? I'm going to take one big wild guess......NOT FIGHT.   One never wins a fight by not fighting.  It just doesn't work that way.  I'm going to take a wild guess ya'll didn't expect us to show at West End with 25+ yesterday.  Just like ya'll didn't expect us to show with 25+ when you attacked Savanna and we defended it even though it was a mid day port battle (though on a weekend).    We where pretty sure you expected all our 1st rates to be tied up down south with the Brits.   Funny thing is we expected that.  Though easy solution was to build more than one for every clan members.   We don't do operations and leave other fronts undefended.  

29 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

are casual players that play only an hour or two a day

even veterans do that. What is different is how the vets use the 2 hours. Also consistency of presence is a trait for veterans. Meaning, if a given scarred captains has the habit of playing the game every Saturday the entire evening, he can be trusted to show almost every Saturday in the evening. He won't show any other day, but his day of choice he is going to kick :)

Game can be very complex at the commitment level and at the same time so simple with planning aka. not wanting to do everything at the same time.

NA has a strong social interaction ( maybe fueled by "unintended" alternatives ) which many games do not have.

Maybe the PvE server should be the high security option until a captain reaches fourth rank ? Then he has the choice to carry over to his PvP of choice or remain in the PvE server.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And did you read this one? Using a battle is not an exploit as you could of all ways just joined and fought us, but ya'll didn't. 

That is why that player got in trouble who ever he was cause he did something wrong.  Not the whole nation you seem to want to accuse of doing wrong doings cause you can't get out of your port and fight to protect you ports.   

Let me ask you something?   What is ya'll plan for tomorrow? I'm going to take one big wild guess......NOT FIGHT.   One never wins a fight by not fighting.  It just doesn't work that way.  I'm going to take a wild guess ya'll didn't expect us to show at West End with 25+ yesterday.  Just like ya'll didn't expect us to show with 25+ when you attacked Savanna and we defended it even though it was a mid day port battle (though on a weekend).    We where pretty sure you expected all our 1st rates to be tied up down south with the Brits.   Funny thing is we expected that.  Though easy solution was to build more than one for every clan members.   We don't do operations and leave other fronts undefended.  

I was mostly referring to Savannah when I posted the Tribunal regarding Savannah. Which was indeed an alt exploit, and is the reason why so many noobs are getting ganked in US capital waters. 

Again, idk what you're getting at with the rest of your post. No one expected anything from west end besides a regular PB that a youtuber could show off the game with.

It's kind of common sense that you would show up to defend, no one was surprised there. Stay on topic please, we get that the pirates are the "masterminds" of PVP global, but this is about new players getting ganked in what should be relatively safe areas, in where I pointed out that this is a result of Savannah, a capital port being taken by exploit, confirmed by tribunal in this link (last time I'll post it)

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21456-port-battle-fleet-using-possible-alt-to-hide-in-battle-screen/

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

1 minute ago, The Red Duke said:

even veterans do that. What is different is how the vets use the 2 hours. Also consistency of presence is a trait for veterans. Meaning, if a given scarred captains has the habit of playing the game every Saturday the entire evening, he can be trusted to show almost every Saturday in the evening. He won't show any other day, but his day of choice he is going to kick :)

Game can be very complex at the commitment level and at the same time so simple with planning aka. not wanting to do everything at the same time.

NA has a strong social interaction ( maybe fueled by "unintended" alternatives ) which many games do not have.

Maybe the PvE server should be the high security option until a captain reaches fourth rank ? Then he has the choice to carry over to his PvP of choice or remain in the PvE server.

Yep for me it's Sunday nights as that is when I get to spend time with my folks and have dinner and such.  Though I still can make it on later when I get home, but that is the one night I will not make any promises to be on as it's my family day with the elderly ones.

And when a game involved RvR that is going to effect every one else game. If some one doesn't want to loose ports they can play on the "SAFE ZONE" of the PvE servers.   It's not a total lost to loose all your regions.  Pirates have been down to one or two and even one ported.  Something that has never happen to US on PvP2  with them getting down to 11 ports once.   Every other nation has been down to one port but them.  Though they are the biggest cry babies when they do loose a port, even though they still have more ports than most other nations have in game.

First thing we found out with this patch is that you can do ever thing crafting wise out of your capital regions. I get all my gold/silver from stone/iron/coal production.   I do trade runs to get my woods for ship crafting.  It's not like it's the end of the world.  I craft ships that I can afford to use and replace.   

Pirates are not as big as folks think, but they are a very powerful RvR/PvP force cause that is what we do.  If you want to get better at that part of the game you need to fight and get out and PvP and RvR.  Hell I'll be the first to admit I suck at this game compared to some guys out there, but I'm still above average and I don't run....I fight if I can.  When you get so use to that all you do is run you will never win a fight.

If you watch the Combat news there are a lot of Pirates that get killed through out the day around US capital.  Some times more than US players.  So they have folks going out and fighting.  Though is it enough?  Maybe....maybe not.  Though one sure way to get more players into that is to go out and fight.  If they are the only ones that do it sooner or later they will get burned out or go for the team that fights.  Just about ever PvPer we had switched to pirates say's they did it for many reason, but the main one was cause no one wanted to fight.  They just wanted to sit around do PvE missions and trade like this was a PvE only server.  They only wanted to fight when it was a sure win, but as soon as the fights get real they locked up there 1st rates and hide in ports.  That exactly why they loose regions and players.  Not to mention just how toxic they get in National Chat.   By what I hear it's not changed since I was a US player over a year ago and it's the same players still in those nations that are toxic that haven't left the game that continue to be toxic to new players and run them off.

I bet you all hell broke out after West End Port battle and US nation chat got very toxic with the blame game.

I played pre steam release and we had over 800 on server pretty much every day.

it was on PVP 1 or the old EU as we called it.

Today we where lucky to have 250.

I recall it when people where more about just playing the game instead of accusing people of this or that and also just enjoy the game and helping the Devs with bug reports and exploits to be closed.

Now, people have personally conflicts, Flobal Chat is a disgrace and morale is low in all nations that chat in English in Global chat, for you don't need to be to smart to see that, as an Australian saying goes, "Even Blind Freddy's Deaf Dingo's Flea could see that".

just over the last month there has been a 20% drop.

so agaian some people that try to belittle my observations shame on you, for you know exactly what point I'm trying to make, but grandstanding is not helping the issue.

side note, looks like the Devs are letting this game go to concentrate on NA Legends.

Apparently I am the reason that global has taken a dump. Ever since I left the US nation things went downhill drastically, due to 1 player. This is months case, the issue is that people refuse to work together in the US nation. You are now starting to see that with the GB nation too. To beat winner, build good PB ships, or not and be a whiner. The problem is that half the US don't care about RvR and just want to OW PvP. Those guys will leave when legends comes out. I think all servers should be merged, and see what happens. It is alpha for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, The Red Duke said:

Pre Steam Level, 60 players.

Post public EA, 5500 players high water mark.

Rough estimate across all timezones monthly, 20k unique accounts !? ( not going to search the admin post about this number but is out there )

There's plenty of people that play once a week or so for a half a dozen hours on a saturday.

You simply don't see their names that often.

You are going to really select the figures to try to make your point, instead of the truth.

what was the Av population before you told the Alpha's that NA was going to do a full wipe not long after we got one when you added Towers to PB.

AV 800-600 players, and me and other Australians kept screaming about server downtime during our peek playing time.

so why don't you talk about those numbers, plus the amount of PB and PVP that was actually being done back then.

The best numbers was the Month of Jan 2016 the early release was late Jan around the 21st I think.

The High number was because of the Alpha players and then the first influx.

But numbers have dwindled at a faster rate then most games.

so as a moderator you should really be that, and not a propaganda agent of fake numbers, do you really think I was born yesterday?

tis, 'tis on you.

2 hours ago, victor said:

The problem of the game is not the attitude of their players.

I foresaw a long ago that the average "PVP warrior" - after having asked for a hardcore game and having got it - would have put the blame on the "carebears" for the fact that those players, instead of "adapting", leave the game o play it the shy way. PVPers tend in fact to forget that the backbone of every MMO (even PVP and sandbox ones) is the PVE/carebear community that produces the resources that PVP players consume.

The actual problems of the game are far worse, and they are:

- the fact that the most of time spent ingame is wasted in doing boring things that - unfortunately - are needed to have a few minutes of fun;

- the fact that the game has so many timesinks, that it requires a lot of time to spend in the game to do every single thing properly (PVP, RVR, trade, manufacturing: every single thing takes a lot of hours of game to get decent results and missions are always the same and take quite a chunk of time as well);

- the fact that there is not much content available (let's be honest, in this game you can do five things: RvR, OS pvp, craft, trade, repeat the same missions);

- the fact that the life of a newbie is a sort of nightmare (a steep learing curve without any tutorial and in a game that has unusually harsh and unforgiving game mechanics).

This situation simply scares away the most part of casual players and newbies, so that only a small niche of veteran players like/are able play it.

Due to the apparent lack of development of new kind of contents in the near future, I highly doubt that the tide will turn. Instead: thing may turn worse, if possible, when naval action legends will be launched, since a lot of vetarn players will go there to find their fun and will leave the MMO ocean even more empty.

But here is a good start for you as a moderator, to give back to the Devs.

Also, I would donate my time to look at the Projected Management Flow Analysis for the next 6 month to see if I could help.

For sometimes fresh eyes can always help a project along.

No sir, I meant no disrespect, we just stand in very different places. Maybe I am too much of a dreamer, but then games rely on imagination. I am trying to get the puzzle together linking your opening post scattered ideas and the assumptions we both making :) regarding game population.

Facts are not opinions, mind you. Let's not make that mistake again, you and I.

What defines the exact nature of what you mean of "death of a server".  That's what I was waiting for in your opening post.

My answer to complaint thread #578,123,655

I'm not aware of very many actual noobs in the game at all.  The few I do know of are NOT interested in any special protections. They just want to play the game.  Putting them in protected areas, shoving them into corners or otherwise making it so they don't need any help at all ISN'T ACTUALLY HELPING THEM.  It's a counter productive concept that new players need lasting protections till they level.  It just leads to exploitable mechanics, new players that lack the actual skills to survive in the real game and the rest of their nation ignoring them but not feeling bad about it because there is a mechanic that is supposed to protect them.

If a new player speaks up in Nat chat about being clubbed or otherwise having trouble just talk to them, help them yourself and show them how to not get ganked.  If that doesn't work send them to the French team because we'll take them, we'll pay attention to them and put in the short time it takes to teach them to play.  Solving the problems of new players is seldom any great puzzle. Most of the time its just 10min of explaining to them what to look for or what they might be doing wrong.

• Like 3

at the moment this game has a major flaw 

the shipbuilding is attached to the pvp  ritual

in my eyes, it has to be separated from each other(otherwise ship builders can not build) 

they have to fulfill the 4 currency demand on their permits

it would be rather nice if the loot of a pvp battle excited of goods (from the ship if it sinks) for the  upgrades (found in the sunken ship) (drops)

but now (only pvp ers) they only gets pvp marks or vic marks or what ever(also the mark system is on of the dumbest things i have ever seen in a game, the funny part is they even invent more mark names for it and extend it)

that is something a ship builder does not need (in fact they do not pvp so will not get the  permits )((so they leave))

in the current state this game is going nowhere

is an unborn child where the mother has an abortion every 2- 3 months(read wipe)

this game is a tryout for their new naval action development game( what is now in  test fase)you are just cannon fodder my friends

out.

just  my last cent o7 

"Death of a Server" in any game almost always comes born out of boredom and stagnation.   Very few pvp players ever actually get pushed out of a game. They just switch teams. In EVE they just switch regions and rebuild.  True pvp players don't run off because they lost a series of fights or wars. But they often do hop ship.  Like the gentlemen posted above, the global server just had a lot of players "hopping teams".  Currently no fighting is going on hardly at all.  Just look at global contention when you log in. Hardly any teams doing much of anything. Some of that is the movement and relocation logistics of the players that switched teams.  Boredom and stagnation are the real problems.

It almost always comes down to players making bad choices and ruining the game for themselves. Total "no shooting anything" Peace treaties in a war game are some of the dumber ideas ever held by players. But look at them all.  We find countless ways to stop hard core pvp and get warships off the seas. Then we complain when the die hard pvp players end up finding only noobs on the seas.  If a nation attacks your noobs or econ haulers sail over to their ports and punch them in the face.  Suddenly no one will be chasing noobs and cargo ships and a bunch of real pvp will erupt.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bach said:

"Death of a Server" in any game almost always comes born out of boredom and stagnation.   Very few pvp players ever actually get pushed out of a game. They just switch teams. In EVE they just switch regions and rebuild.  True pvp players don't run off because they lost a series of fights or wars. But they often do hop ship.  Like the gentlemen posted above, the global server just had a lot of players "hopping teams".  Currently no fighting is going on hardly at all.  Just look at global contention when you log in. Hardly any teams doing much of anything. Some of that is the movement and relocation logistics of the players that switched teams.  Boredom and stagnation are the real problems.

It almost always comes down to players making bad choices and ruining the game for themselves. Total "no shooting anything" Peace treaties in a war game are some of the dumber ideas ever held by players. But look at them all.  We find countless ways to stop hard core pvp and get warships off the seas. Then we complain when the die hard pvp players end up finding only noobs on the seas.  If a nation attacks your noobs or econ haulers sail over to their ports and punch them in the face.  Suddenly no one will be chasing noobs and cargo ships and a bunch of real pvp will erupt.

We have told US to go play in the GULF if they want a safe zone away from us, but they refuse to fight the brits after what they did to them when the clans left.  It's like that puppy some one beats all the time but it keeps coming back to it's master lovingly no matter how many times it gets kicked.  PEACE BETWEEN LARGE NATIONS DON'T WORK.  Players get bored and the game gets stagemented and folks stop logging in cause nothing is happening.  Than again that has always been US and GB way to beat us.  They just stop showing up until we get bored and take a break from the game.  Which we normally do cause of a big patch not really cause of boredom.  

2 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

I was mostly referring to Savannah when I posted the Tribunal regarding Savannah. Which was indeed an alt exploit, and is the reason why so many noobs are getting ganked in US capital waters. 

Again, idk what you're getting at with the rest of your post. No one expected anything from west end besides a regular PB that a youtuber could show off the game with.

It's kind of common sense that you would show up to defend, no one was surprised there. Stay on topic please, we get that the pirates are the "masterminds" of PVP global, but this is about new players getting ganked in what should be relatively safe areas, in where I pointed out that this is a result of Savannah, a capital port being taken by exploit, confirmed by tribunal in this link (last time I'll post it)

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21456-port-battle-fleet-using-possible-alt-to-hide-in-battle-screen/

I'm not sure who's alt you are, but since you've been constantly posting for less than a week you are an alt. It's definitely time you shut your trap. There was nothing wrong with the way we took Savannah. It wasn't our alt and if the devs thought it was we wouldn't have that port. The 25+ guys had plenty of time to get into that battle if they really wanted to, but again it's a case of having balls enough to join into a battle vs. us. At the time of this battle you were not in the pb nor outside as a screener. With the way you speak in these forums if I was to think who your main is I'd say Christendom.

Now let's see what Christy has done since he switched to Brit besides be a cancer for his nation. He orchestrated the battles to grab the northern half of the gulf. Np. We will make those ports are next targets. Did you really think we wouldn't figure out who you are and then f you in your a. For any of the real US. Stop listening to this guys crap. You know I'm right. We'll seed you those ports over time as long as you don't grab without getting permission first. Don't make the same mistake as with West End or it will be eye for an eye again.

5 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

I'm not sure who's alt you are, but since you've been constantly posting for less than a week you are an alt. It's definitely time you shut your trap. There was nothing wrong with the way we took Savannah.

Using an alt to interfere with a PB isn't wrong and against the rules according to devs and confirmed by Tribunal which is uh hur hur, exactly what happened at Savannah confirmed by evidence, testimony and logs?

Reality check: (it is)

which d are you?

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

14 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Using an alt to interfere with a PB isn't wrong and against the rules according to devs and confirmed by Tribunal which is uh hur hur, exactly what happened at Savannah confirmed by evidence, testimony and logs?

which d are you?

gasbag

6 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

which d are you?

I'm the d that's coming for everything you've done as a Brit. I'm the d that will be handing all those ports over to the US. What the US do with that is there call, but I'll be damned if your alt is going to sway them to your side. US needs to stop listening to you and start fighting against you. They need to remember you took 5 ports from them vs. our 1 port. A decision that they listened to by another one of your guys' alts that resulted in trading more ports for a failed screening. You're not getting any port victories reversed. You're not going to influence the US and finally they will be out of the bad habit of working with Brits. Cya soon Christy.

21 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

I'm not sure who's alt you are, but since you've been constantly posting for less than a week you are an alt. It's definitely time you shut your trap. There was nothing wrong with the way we took Savannah. It wasn't our alt and if the devs thought it was we wouldn't have that port. The 25+ guys had plenty of time to get into that battle if they really wanted to, but again it's a case of having balls enough to join into a battle vs. us. At the time of this battle you were not in the pb nor outside as a screener. With the way you speak in these forums if I was to think who your main is I'd say Christendom.

Now let's see what Christy has done since he switched to Brit besides be a cancer for his nation. He orchestrated the battles to grab the northern half of the gulf. Np. We will make those ports are next targets. Did you really think we wouldn't figure out who you are and then f you in your a. For any of the real US. Stop listening to this guys crap. You know I'm right. We'll seed you those ports over time as long as you don't grab without getting permission first. Don't make the same mistake as with West End or it will be eye for an eye again.

ACTUALLY the way you guys took Savannah was not exactly wholesome, feel free to have another gander at this post.  Ink did confirm later in global chat that the alt was indeed a pirate alt.

I wonder how many US players quitting BLACK clan is responsible for?  Has to be a couple dozen at least.  How many Brits when you took Savanna la Mar?  But you're the good guys right?  One clan is literally ruining the server right now.  Alts in PBs, tagging alts to get into PBs, Outlaw battles, MULTIPLE alts in nation chat constantly talking smack and sewing derision, alts manipulating all the resources for various mods.....I didn't think it was possible, but I guess PVP2 is and will always be damaged goods because of how 1 clan operates.  

BTW Slim is not me.  Stop being paranoid.  If you keep an eye on global chat the guy is in there all the time.

15 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

I'm the d that's coming for everything you've done as a Brit. I'm the d that will be handing all those ports over to the US. What the US do with that is there call, but I'll be damned if your alt is going to sway them to your side. US needs to stop listening to you and start fighting against you. They need to remember you took 5 ports from them vs. our 1 port. A decision that they listened to by another one of your guys' alts that resulted in trading more ports for a failed screening. You're not getting any port victories reversed. You're not going to influence the US and finally they will be out of the bad habit of working with Brits. Cya soon Christy.

Bro.....you do realize that's not me right?  

Some people play the game for ship to ship combat.  Some people play the game as a big OW version of the board-game RISK.  

At the end of the day, you need to know how to do the first to be successful at the second...

I wish they'd make flipping a port MUCH MUCH more of a national effort...  like it taking weeks to do.  Farming AI does NOTHING to make anybody better in this game.  Concerted efforts o raise hostilities should be like a GIANT "PvP HERE" sign to the server pop.

Instead, you still have small roving bands of PvP'ers  searching the map in search of battles and RvR'ers who spend 90% of their time trying to build these magical "PB Fleets"...

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

Muahaha! Bring it on rats. You may have found out my plan, but you've missed one crucial detail..

Do you remember who came up with the idea of using Master Baiter to sit in the battle outside Savannah? Why do you think the brits made that huge sail to "help" screen Savannah? Putting some of our best ships at the time at risk? For what?

We knew the US fleet of a handful of SOLs and 4h-5th rates had no chance of taking you on in PB. That's why we cleverly sent in one of ours to convince you all to use Master Baiter. It was all a genius plan. Send out a fleet of ours for screening, making the odds much much harder for the pirates. Get the them to bypass all the screeners so none of ours are at risk and the pirates take the port.

But the icing on the cake? The tribunal.... It wasn't a part of our plan, but boy did it come through. We thought if the devs found it all our work would be for nothing. But all it did was anger the US even more, knowing that the port was taken by such trickery. And the punch in the face to US? 2 week ban for the alt :)

Now with the US completely demoralized, we were easily able to cuck them into giving us the gulf for "protection". As for the pirates? They get Savannah, but as a result everyone absolutely despises them and GB gets the US ports, putting us on the map again as a superpower. With the US done and everyone ganging up on the Pirates, its only a matter of time before GB sweep the map for her majesties crown. 

Congratulations rats, you've played yourselves.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

2 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Muahaha! Bring it on rats. You may have found out my plan, but you've missed one crucial detail..

Do you remember who came up with the idea of using Master Baiter to sit in the battle outside Savannah? Why do you think the brits made that huge sail to "help" screen Savannah? Putting some of our best ships at the time at risk? For what?

We knew the US fleet of a handful of SOLs and 4h-5th rates had no chance of taking you on in PB. That's why we cleverly sent in one of ours to convince you all to use Master Baiter. It was all a genius plan. Send out a fleet of ours for screening, making the odds much much harder for the pirates. Get the them to bypass all the screeners so none of ours are at risk and the pirates take the port.

But the icing on the cake? The tribunal.... It wasn't a part of our plan, but boy did it come through. We thought if the devs found it all our work would be for nothing. But all it did was anger the US even more, knowing that the port was taken by such means. And the punch in the face to US? 2 week ban for the alt :)

Now with the US completely demoralized, we were easily able to cuck them into giving us the gulf for "protection". As for the pirates? They get Savannah, but as a result everyone absolutely despises them and GB gets the US ports, putting us on the map again as a superpower. With the US done and everyone ganging up on the Pirates, its only a matter of time before GB sweep the map for her majesties crown. 

Silly rats, you played yourselves.

The more I read this guy, I think he's a pirate alt intentionally trying to stir the pot to justify taking more territory.  

Just now, Slim Jimmerson said:

But the icing on the cake? The tribunal.... It wasn't a part of our plan, but boy did it come through. We thought if the devs found it all our work would be for nothing. But all it did was anger the US even more, knowing that the port was taken by such means. And the punch in the face to US? 2 week ban for the alt :)

Silly rats, you played yourselves.

I almost wonder why you consider such meaningless arguments to be accomplishments until I remember that you're grasping for straws. Wish I would have made a screenshot of the brit that told me that Brits were coming to Savannah to screen. Koltes is pissed at me for that one and I'd bet it was a VCO guy. Pretty sure that Daniel Silver guy was another one of your alts. Who else would make a deal to screen for 3 ports even when it was a failed screen. Btw you were in the process of running up hostility on a US port at the same time. Now you have an alt trying to rally the US into warring with the pirates despite taking 5 of there ports. Pretty sure the US can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who there real enemy is. They got some new blood over there that might become the future of the US there. Hopefully they choose the correct path.

31 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

But the icing on the cake? The tribunal.... It wasn't a part of our plan, but boy did it come through. We thought if the devs found it all our work would be for nothing. But all it did was anger the US even more, knowing that the port was taken by such trickery. And the punch in the face to US? 2 week ban for the alt :)

Congratulations rats, you've played yourselves.

I almost wonder why you consider such meaningless arguments to be accomplishments until I remember that you're grasping for straws. Wish I would have made a screenshot of the brit that told me that Brits were coming to Savannah to screen. Koltes is pissed at me for that one and I'd bet it was a VCO guy. Pretty sure that Daniel Silver guy was another one of your alts. Who else would make a deal to screen for 3 ports even when it was a failed screen. Btw you were in the process of running up hostility on a US port at the same time. Now you have an alt trying to rally the US into warring with the pirates despite taking 5 of there ports. Pretty sure the US can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who there real enemy is. They got some new blood over there that might become the future of the US there. Hopefully they choose the correct path.

15 minutes ago, Wraith said:

@Duncan McFail @koltes Are you serious with this transparent ploy? First you claim that @Slim Jimmerson is an alt of @Christendom and now faking some contrived plan of Britain's using that account and claiming that Master Baiter was not a pirate run alt but instead a British alt? Why would it have received even a two week ban if it weren't linked to another pirate player?

Sigh, your attempts at playing forum war are as sad as your little, fascist hearts. Clearly my defense of a @Slim Jimmerson as a "new player" and community member was misplaced, I retract that from my prior statement. Hopefully the mods deal with this quickly. 

I thought it was just Christy, but are all of you in VCO such drama queens and schemers? Do you really think if you say something enough then people will believe you? Or if you bring crap up enough then devs will be forced to abide? You guys are a sorry lot. This is probably the most pathetic display I've seen on the forums yet. I miss pvp2 without all this bs. I bet EU was happy as can be when they heard you guys left the fold.

• Like 1