Game-Labs Forum

Green to Green (France) Damage

My ingame name : Kair Alzahir (Privateer)

Offender ingame name : Capitaine Mormoila (indéfatigable)

Green to green damage : 2-3 complete broadsides, intentional (no ship near me, was almost point blank).

I tagged the LGV.

20170724141425_1.thumb.jpg.1dfce404a6e76110d193386690360796.jpg

Once I got the logs up, couldnt close it anymore (had to crash the game and log back in) so I dont have the full logs.

A witness was there the entire time : "blancherive"

Conversation went as folow :

I tagged a LGV with my Privateer, he joined in and started saying I was "avid" ("rapace" in french), and that I was going the other way and when I spoted him folow the LGV I folowed him to piss him off. I replyed I was sorry, and that was never my intention. I then sailed away (was verry close to the LGV). He continued on the chat telling me I couldnt take an LGV with a privateer so I was obviously there to piss him off. I answered I could easily take it, and that my intentions were never to be disobliging, and that he should calme down. Then he said he would be happy to see me try (mokking me about it). I said ok, and sailed back to the LGV. By that time he had catched up. He went board to board with him and started shooting his broadside. I fired a few shots in the LGV sails while stern camping it, also did a few crew kills (~50) and eventually passed on "Capitaine Mormoila"s starboard. He asked me what was the purpous of me staying in combat, I did not answer.

He then fired a first broadside at me (100% of my armor was destroyed in one volley). I got the logs out and could not close it neither maneuver my ship anymore. By the time I logged out, he fired a second, and maybe a third broad side at me.

Did not lost my ship it seems, but I stayed cool ALL along and proposed several times to let him the LGV though I was the one that tagged it... People with a bad spirit like that tend to kill nations/games, it seems to me important to report actions like that.

• Like 5

To bring undeniable proof of the tag, do you have a screenshot of the lineup? If not, then do an F11 anyway. It should send up a (prior) log of the battle initialization.

IMHO if you tagged, he has no rights to claim the LGV.

8 minutes ago, Skully said:

To bring undeniable proof of the tag, do you have a screenshot of the lineup? If not, then do an F11 anyway. It should send up a (prior) log of the battle initialization.

IMHO if you tagged, he has no rights to claim the LGV.

I could not acces to F11 or any other fonction (the log window was messing everything up). However, I really dont care that he caped it, I proposed several times to let it go for him. What I did not like though, was the fact :

1. He was aggressive regarding me as I stayed polite all along. and

2. he freindly fired at me several times without ANY reasons (I wasnt even trying to prevent him from caping and/or sinking the LGV.) And when I say he fired at me, I mean a complete, aimed broadside several times.

Edited by Kair
  • Like 1