Game-Labs Forum

No styles - how do I get them back?

Ever since the forum outage all I see now is raw text, without styles. This makes the forum very hard to read and some features (like going directly to unread posts in a thread) don't appear to work at all. I would attach a screenshot showing what I see except the "choose files... Click to choose files" link does nothing. F5, Ctrl-F5 and Shift-F5 did not help. JavaScript is enabled. I tried opening this forum in IE rather than Chrome and got the same result. Anybody know what I need to do to fix this? I assume it's just me seeing this otherwise I'd have expected to see complaints from others posted here already.

Having same issues, cannot use checkboxes (like staying online forever in Login), cannot use popup links.

Had to change browser to I-Net Explorer (that unsafe garbage) and cannot use my super secure Opera 12.17 (ok it is a little bit old).

On samedi 22 juillet 2017 at 2:05 AM, sveno said:

Having same issues, cannot use checkboxes (like staying online forever in Login), cannot use popup links.

Had to change browser to I-Net Explorer (that unsafe garbage) and cannot use my super secure Opera 12.17 (ok it is a little bit old).

On Opera 12.17 it seems to come from ads blockers, "NoAds Multilangual" addon if enabled prevents me to use many of the forum options since it was updated... 

• 3 weeks later...

The forums are working properly for me again (on both my computer and my phone).  I didn't change anything on my end but whatever the issue was seems to be fixed now.

This is what it looked like for me while I was having problems (now that the problem is gone I can actually upload this):

Forum No Styles.JPG