Game-Labs Forum

[EXILE] Rumors

Ahoy Pirates & National Scum,

There has been a good few rumors going around about us that we'd like to clear. This is not in any way a thread to defend ourselves but just to show our decent intentions and trying to keep our clean start CLEAN.

First of all to those who think or say that we are [SORRY], we are everything BUT [SORRY]. We split from the clan for several good reasons and of course we do NOT want to be associated with the name any longer.

Secondly. We, by default, DO NOT do black on black. If you do however see us in an outlaw battle, it is to settle a dispute. Either they or one of their respective clan members attacked one of ours and we are exacting revenge.

Lastly, we do not have any formal alliances with any clan/nation/individuals.

If you have any questions about us, ask them here and we will gladly answer them. Or if you like you can come on our teamspeak and we will have a chat. 

eu125.ts3.cloud:13543

• Like 12

there have been many things said about how we formed EXILE, a few of the old SORRY members decided to leave for reasons we wont get into apart from we wanted more PvP and less of the Kim Jong-un leader that we had demanding everything for nothing.

1) danes paying EXILE to not attack the dutch = FALSE

2) EXILE War on pirates = FALSE

3) Lord Bomgordel being a sidekick = TRUE

4) EXILE working with sweed's = FALSE

plz if you have a question come ask & stop with the Chinese whispers

• Like 3

Dear Pirates community,

Due to recent important events among your community.

Due to constant changes of mechanics that do not allow any long run (even short run) strategy for a faction group.

As consquencies to the above, Pirates are today in a new situation with several clans involving a good amount of veterans & tough PVP players. Also, in term of region hold, Pirates might be in difficulty to sustain wars against other factions.

So it could be time for Pirates to:

Either, try to unify the main current clans toward global actions, as a "nation" (but it looks very unlikely).

Or, to go for Mercenary clan behaviours with other & different factions. (Pirates forces could re-balance some upcoming wars with important & profitable screening actions).

10 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Dear Pirates community,

Due to recent important events among your community.

Due to constant changes of mechanics that do not allow any long run (even short run) strategy for a faction group.

As consquencies to the above, Pirates are today in a new situation with several clans involving a good amount of veterans & tough PVP players. Also, in term of region hold, Pirates might be in difficulty to sustain wars against other factions.

So it could be time for Pirates to:

Either, try to unify the main current clans toward global actions, as a "nation" (but it looks very unlikely).

Or, to go for Mercenary clan behaviours with other & different factions. (Pirates forces could re-balance some upcoming wars with important & profitable screening actions).

No Mercy shown no quarter given

• Like 1

In the thread where a lot of issues were laid bare between SORRY and now EXILE, the founder/leader of SORRY said that EXILE was simply a ploy to rehabilitate the names of SORRY members.  Essentially reforming a hated group into a new one, to say they are new individuals.

In light of the number of alts members of SORRY seem to have, and in light of how quickly you can grind from Thief to Curse, and in light of the absolute backing of those you now very suddenly state that you break faith with:

How can anyone believe that this isn't the same old people with the same old issues and the same old leadership under a new logo?

16 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

In the thread where a lot of issues were laid bare between SORRY and now EXILE, the founder/leader of SORRY said that EXILE was simply a ploy to rehabilitate the names of SORRY members.  Essentially reforming a hated group into a new one, to say they are new individuals.

In light of the number of alts members of SORRY seem to have, and in light of how quickly you can grind from Thief to Curse, and in light of the absolute backing of those you now very suddenly state that you break faith with:

How can anyone believe that this isn't the same old people with the same old issues and the same old leadership under a new logo?

Because there is NO leadership here, we are a small group of guys focussing on OW pvp. Ignoring all politics & PB's. Vicious is out of the picture here so there is no hate to be spewed.
About believing us, obviously us splitting from [SORRY] before the shitshow went down and most of them disappeared should tell you enough. If not I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

Well call me naive - and yes if you do I will sink you in OW - but I'm a humanistic optimist and I believe in the best qualities of mankind. I welcome EXILE and hope to sink, burn and rape you in the OW. My longknives are going to ram up your sterns so to speak. But when all is said and done - I'm glad that you guys leave a clan that has been noted for nothing good but cheating, mediocre RvR and piss poor leadership. I know many thought of LV as a decent PB commander but I have never seen it so I can only judge from the few battles I've had with the man and one thing stood out - SORRY were good in PvP, but I've never lost to SORRY in PBs..

I don't care that much about RvR but I do care about PvP and I welcome the chance to meet you guys - wether it be near the dutch (whom I haven't raided in a while but I see a challenge about raiding-rights here) or near CS where I'm still owed a one burning endymion. Let the raiding begin!!

On 20/7/2017 at 11:55 AM, Gizbo said:

there have been many things said about how we formed EXILE, a few of the old SORRY members decided to leave for reasons we wont get into apart from we wanted more PvP and less of the Kim Jong-un leader that we had demanding everything for nothing.

1) danes paying EXILE to not attack the dutch = FALSE

2) EXILE War on pirates = FALSE

3) Lord Bomgordel being a sidekick = TRUE

4) EXILE working with sweed's = FALSE

plz if you have a question come ask & stop with the Chinese whispers

Lol for nothing, you got best ships where other pirates didnt even have agas.  you left for personal pity reasons

1) you didnt wanted to work for pirate territory

2) you didnt want to indulge in anything else that will not involved your personal fun (so no defence of ports from aggression and no port gen in attack)

3) you where scared ,  gank 5 vs 1 is much easyer.   So stop tell ppl bullshit          becouse if SORRY was strongest clan for 1year and half is becouse i ruled it in a way other didnt, otherwise  hre rus and all that crap clan around wich never did anything as clan on their entire life would have made great things, wich they didnt.   

So stop tryng to blame me for your personal lacks,    or bullshit like kim jong un becouse many of you where in sorry since april 2016.  nobody gonna believe your bullshit .

Your clan will probably cease to exist in a couple of months and top you gonna accomplish is some gank.     SORRY? oh sorry name in this game history gonna last 4 ever :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqYG-mNfnmK5dlSACjWVU

Edited by Lord Vicious

On 20/7/2017 at 1:30 PM, Otto Kohl said:

To be absolutly clear - EXILE is not new SORRY, we left the clan what propably made Vicious quit and disband the clan. We have our own new gamestyle drasticly different from our ex clan. 

You dont need to belive in anything, the time will tell ;).

Roflt

i didnt quit when sorry got 3 ppl online, i quit cause game is dead  and i was bored to grow over and over clan for nothing  , and i have no interest in small gang warfare wich is all this game have left (or better ganking becouse ow real engagement was all about chasing 15l+kn ships shooting sails for hours)

LOl you made me quit, you wish .        nobody ever made me quit from any game since 1996, i made quit thousands :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

5 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

LOl you made me quit, you wish .        nobody ever made me quit from any game since 1996, i made quit thousands :)

And thats nothing to be proud of since it shows that you hurt every game/community with your presence ...

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

i didnt quit when sorry got 3 ppl online, i quit cause game is dead  and i was bored to grow over and over clan for nothing  , and i have no interest in small gang warfare wich is all this game have left (or better ganking becouse ow real engagement was all about chasing 15l+kn ships shooting sails for hours)

a295vij.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

The big fish eat the little fish and i keep on paddling

Well... Actually you didn't - you quit.. That's not paddling that's.. well.. quitting.. And as far as I can tell all history in NA is going to tell about you and SORRY is the ego that inflated empty PBs into grand victories and yet somehow managed to lose the contested PBs that I atleast was part of.. Does that make me super special to have bested you in EVERY PB? well ofcourse I'm special but rather... I'd recon it's you who were found wanting - and funny enough... whenever the story of SORRYs many faults is told on the tabernas across the carribean the shadowy dark line in the story is how SORRY so far is the only clan to have their numbers demoted due to cheating - guess you couldn't win otherwise.. And the story will relate as to how SORRY became the very identification of cheating - and how you were found wanting.

• 1 month later...

On 20/7/2017 at 1:30 PM, Otto Kohl said:

To be absolutly clear - EXILE is not new SORRY, we left the clan what propably made Vicious quit and disband the clan. We have our own new gamestyle drasticly different from our ex clan. 

You dont need to belive in anything, the time will tell ;).

Does your new gamestyle includes also that fact that EXILE always seem to take side with brits in OS battles?

No polemic intended, just a question based on what I have been seeing lately.

I can't talk for EXILE, but I atleast try to join the smaller side to even things out and get a better fight all around. Unless it's brits - Then I say hello kitty 'em!

EDIT: And I do love the profanity filter! :)

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, victor said:

Does your new gamestyle includes also that fact that EXILE always seem to take side with brits in OS battles?

No polemic intended, just a question based on what I have been seeing lately.

LOL you clearly dont know my history with brits, MAC, AHOY and SruPL/BP dont you? We dont give a **** about who we fight or who we help. If we do help the brits it is not your business anyway because we are pirates and have no allegiance to anyone, not even our own clanmates. We attack what we see and the only pirates we dont attack are clanless players.