Game-Labs Forum

Permanent upgrade removal option?

Hi guy,s

This happens to almost everyone I believe,

but its even the most annoying when u craft an upgrade thats very rare, and u put it on another ship then it was not intend to.

My example: crafted a Guacata Superior gunpowder for my L,Ocean, and in all haste I put it on a LGV.

Most peeps would say suck it  up.

But in my mind sprung a Idea, give an Option to remove the upgrade, for a payment in CM or Gold, but don,t make the price to steep or to shallow.

Maybe make it 50 CM to remove one permanent upgrade and put it back in ur upgrade tab,

So if u make a costly mistake, it doesn,t mean it keeps stinging.

Hopefully u guy,s have sum thought about it and so do the Devs.

Greetings from,

Dbeerewout

20170719210912_1.png

I would use that LGV as a hunting ship... put some copper plating on there, and you have a 15kn raiding ship that can catch any trade ship out there, has the firepower and crew to capture them, and can haul their cargo without ever dealing with the ship itself.  Oh and with smuggler tag you can repair ANYWHERE.

3 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I would use that LGV as a hunting ship... put some copper plating on there, and you have a 15kn raiding ship that can catch any trade ship out there, has the firepower and crew to capture them, and can haul their cargo without ever dealing with the ship itself.  Oh and with smuggler tag you can repair ANYWHERE.

Yup Yup

37 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

No. Permanent upgrades ought to be just that - permanent. If you make a mistake? - suck it up and get on with it.

hehe I did it the ther day... I switched ships but the system delay I have been getting(even on my very new high end high speed PC).. ment whe I thought I had switched I was still in teh Traders brig.. SO now I have a supper tanky TB:)