Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

Yum yum yum!

Swedish meatballs are definately back on the menu.. Gotta love them for doin' PvE missions in Agas and Bucentaures right in front of Gustavia.. Very considerate - then I don't have to sail so far to take them on..

On July 20, 2017 at 6:59 AM, TommyShelby said:

What you call PvP i call gang-bang-ganking.. ;) 

Tommy is that offer to join OCEAN still on the table. I may have to come out of retirement and start playing the game again to participate in this war. 😄

• Like 6

5v1 1st rates, 0v6 2nd rates, rest pretty much even. Outgunned, sure, but wouldn't say severely so, at least not by NA standards.

Was a fun fight, looking forward to the next attempt o7

1 hour ago, troody said:

u just faced the swedish coastguard ;)

Well we in the DNP took 8 swedish meatbealls in different engagements and they were yum yum yum!!

Btw teach the noobs how to tag against the wind.. it was painfully slow and I really need to depower and neutralize at one point in order to get the rake in... 

I get a good laugh at the length ppl go to make this something personal.

Quote happenings from a world war as if it has bearing on any game especially beta testing a game seriously ?

Step back and re-evaluate what your doing you guys chose to made a decision don't make excuses sail and fight.

Sweden has been taken to 1-2 ports we are still here, still having fun LEARNING from our mistakes.

You came to our waters thinking no one was home and found a pit bull waiting for you another mistake you made .

Sweden's core has been here pretty much since first wipe after Trials. I remember the Dev's actually thinking of consolidating the Danes with us so we could survive but We didn't jump from nation to nation looking for an easy ride we stuck it out through the good and the horrible the other nations tried to inflect on us and now you cry like children the minute we figured out what all your nations can't do..  We found a way to work together even with differences in opinion.

I find it repulsive players here who laughed in gee how they use to gank us 10-20-1 or 2 for the first open worlds and wipes now take great indignation  the Swedes gank them now.

We learned from you well we took what you taught us and turned it against you, live with it enjoy it..

Hypocrites' always cry the loudest when their fun gets spoiled it is so hilarious the former high level gankers of the Swedes get a taste of their teachings.

You took on the Swedish coast guard not the pb fleet today you came to our waters we didn't go to yours , you thought we were not home you got a surprise.

Graf you should of all ppl  know Sweden is not just Sveno so give up on that notion We all together are the Swedish Nation not just one man .

He tries to abide by what we the players of Sweden and the council ask of him and he does it to the loss of great personal time spent so if the other nations had ppl like him wiling to sacrifice so much person time trying to deal with egotistical people this would be a very interesting game to test indeed.

Take a game and make it personal it ceases to be a game it turns into a compensation for short comings and ugly.

Keep you analogies of world wars out of this game no place for that crap here if you have issues with what happened deal with it elsewhere  NOT here.

Thank you.

As always my thoughts

,Keep Calm Sail ON.

Oh and a ps.

That the Dev's threw you a curve ball with the Victory marks that was them not Sweden so your greed got set on fire deal with the ones that implemented it and blame no one. That is really what all this is about nothing else so stop pretending anything else.

Edited by Dragonfire
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sveno said:

A big salute to the Danes for todays big clash (the first one). o7

Start of battle: https://ibb.co/mMebKk

F92A8E14BCBDD83FF135B29DD73FF90878B7D78F

So, first battle was yours. Im so sad I was not home to participate. Im sure it was fun and im looking forward to fight you guys, in victory and defeat. I think its for the better of the server that we go to war. Did devs change something about the victory marks? Im not sure.. Anyways, who is PFK? I see 7UP also joined,you, did you hired Pellasgos, the almighty? :D GJ on the battle, many more to come =) 

12 hours ago, sveno said:

@Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Please show us where the Swedes touched you using this puppet.

girl_hand_puppet.jpg

EPIC!

I work a 12 hour shift from 1900 - 0700 at sea, woke up the entire section who just went to bed. Will be back on land with the rest of you landlubbers in 11 days, I'm looking forward to fight you guys =)

Cya around o7 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, North said:

we where a severly outgunned, but had no choise then to fight at that time:p

Why were you not in a battlegroup with the 25 biggest ships? Some of your big ships were stranded outside and you had surprises in the big fight.

Oh, I just notice the last slot was taken by a French surprise, denying one more big ship entry. Solid Ally you got there. Did he ever fire a shot in the battle?

Edited by Quineloe

Господа европейцы и амереканцы, да просто трусы!!! Вы все, те кто пишет о высокой политике и разногласиях. ВЫ ТРУСЫ!!! Почему я Вас считаю трусами?:

1. Вы, внутри трусы.

2. Вы, вместо того чтобы сражаться за те нации которые выбрали изначально. Меняете нацию на более сильную, значит ВЫ ТРУСЫ!!!

3. Вместо того чтобы сражаться в меньшинстве и побеждать. Вы бежите, значит Вы трусы!!!!

4.Всё что Вы можете, только говорить. Трусы  только говорят о том что они герои.

Я ушёл из сильной нации для того чтобы сражаться в меньшинстве с Вами. Но Вы боитесь давать равные бои, Вы от них просто убегаете. Почему? Почему вы так боитесь за  свои пиксильные корабли? 

Ответ тут только один: ВЫ ТРУСЫ!!!!!

AT LAST !!

The EU server really needed these :

==> The 2 EU server "superpowers" are fighting each other, with total unpredictible outcome regarding Region controls.

==> After almost 2 years, Spanish faction is establishing a friendly relationship with the Brits, with a potentiality to create a new strategical factor from the West.

==> Pirates clans can interfere anywhere with a very good PVP level players, with full independance in their choice to support different Factions.

==> USA, French & Dutch can become important allies in the current new conflict.

All the above can move forward without critical mechanics, because:

==> Thx to Dev's adjustment, ANY war ships are now available (craftable) for any players from any nation with Combat Marks ONLY. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hammerhaj said:

So, first battle was yours. Im so sad I was not home to participate. Im sure it was fun and im looking forward to fight you guys, in victory and defeat. I think its for the better of the server that we go to war. Did devs change something about the victory marks? Im not sure.. Anyways, who is PFK? I see 7UP also joined,you, did you hired Pellasgos, the almighty? :D GJ on the battle, many more to come =) 

EPIC!

I work a 12 hour shift from 1900 - 0700 at sea, woke up the entire section who just went to bed. Will be back on land with the rest of you landlubbers in 11 days, I'm looking forward to fight you guys =)

Cya around o7 

Good fight indeed. See you no sea. Obviously you sailed far away recently captain ;) - PFK is second large guild in Sweden. 

Edited by Bart Smith

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

A

==> After almost 2 years, Spanish faction is establishing a friendly relationship with the Brits, with a potentiality to create a new strategical factor from the West.

You had a friendly relationship with Britain in early 2016, until you decided we "betrayed" you for not defending your ports  from pirate attacks that were even further away from Jamaica than La Habana - while we were already fighting a Franco-Russian Alliance in Panama

I'm pretty certain you'll have thrown away that relationship all by yourself before September. Again.

How is it I always end up on the side opposing a side that is totally and completely unreasonable?

Edited by Quineloe

5 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

So sad read it.... You really believe in what you write ... 

P.S. It was good fight! I hope next time RUS and Hydra join this fun! GL mates!

Yea I do believe it because I have been there to see it.

I have a lot of hours testing this game all for Sweden ,no alts , no jumping nations, no running from tough times to other Nations been here since Right after Trials.

I don't write very much on here but when I do I write what I believe to be true be it right or wrong in others eyes lol..

Well guys, good work. Another pirate port in order to win the map this week, congrats.

It is quite clear how far your guys want to reach your goals. No matter the costs.

Its impressive how much the swedish have changed. Before wipe, all the nations wanted to be friends and allies of the swedish. Now I have my doubts any reasonable nation would support your actions against several communities.

I think this has taught something very important, when someone gets power, he will show its true character. Here we have guys, the true face of the swedish. We have been deceived for so long... but not anymore.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 2:12 PM, Cornelis Tromp said:

You as a dane????

Hey anything can happen and besides I don't hold grudges.... 

I really don't know yet if I want to come back to the game or not tbh. Most of the veteran Brits I played with have scattered to different nations/servers or quit playing all together. And I did that whole leader of nation/diplo/cat herder for 6 months (maybe more, kinda of lost a bit of my sanity during that time) so the only way I would come back would be to go to a nation that already has a good setup and I know DN is in the capable hands of North, Anolytic. and company.

And OCEAN is about the only group of players left that I enjoy playing with/against.

However, if I do decide to come back and play DN; it will take a long time to get rid of that dirty feeling of having that damn flag on the back of my ship.  :P

• Like 2