Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

As I said in other posts.

The swedish are going too far with their conquests. Their gameplay is quite dirty and coward.

The british council knew since its very begining of the wipe that the real threat for the server balance are the swedish. As my friend Cabral says, the power-hungry of the swedish have corrupted them completely.

Probably this bunch of hyenas were going to attack the dead spaniards this week to be the first nation to win. They are despicable.

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

As I said in other posts.

The swedish are going too far with their conquests. Their gameplay is quite dirty and coward.

The british council knew since its very begining of the wipe that the real threat for the server balance are the swedish. As my friend Cabral says, the power-hungry of the swedish have corrupted them completely.

Probably this bunch of hyenas were going to attack the dead spaniards this week to be the first nation to win. They are despicable.

probably not,  SURE!!!!! XD

The Swedes take notice of this.

Today, we have been blackmailed by the Danish that we should give them ports without defending so that the Danes can take the lead for the week after this first week. This has been turned down by the Swedish Council because we feel that it would be miss-using a system the developers try to test currently.

An other Swedish generous offer with the same effect was not even considered and we feel back stabbed by the Danish leadership, who rather destroy our nations because the Swedes decided not to serve the Danish as port flipping host.

The talks with the Danish leadership was a very bad one and I'm personally very opposed to what they call diplomatics, this is not how friends are supposed to treat each other.

alea iacta est.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, sveno said:

Today, we have been blackmailed by the Danish that we should give them ports without defending so that the Danes can take the lead for the week after this first week. This has been turned down by the Swedish Council because we feel that it would be miss-using a system the developers try to test currently.

An other Swedish generous offer with the same effect was not even considered and we feel back stabbed by the Danish leadership, who rather destroy our nations because the Swedes decided not to serve the Danish as port flipping host.

The talks with the Danish leadership was a very bad one and I'm personally very opposed to what they call diplomatics, this is not how friends are supposed to treat each other.

alea iacta est.

The 2 strongest nations of the server are not supposed to be friends to each other, it's not good for RVR and pvp health of the server.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

The 2 strongest nations of the server are not supposed to be friends to each other, it's not good for RVR and pvp health of the server.

Who let them grow that strong !?

Ah ! need to sink that 1st rate even before it is born ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sveno said:

alea iacta est.

Your diplomacy since the begining of the wipe speaks better than any word given to anyone.

France- the conquering of Dominica as a "punishment".

Spain- taking Sant Iago without a war declaration and, at the same time, interfering with a nation already at war.

Pirates- three core regions for crafting ships taken in only 2 days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, monk33y said:

You do relise that this war is only over the shallows previously owned by the pirates right!!!

A gunner doesn't ignite the fuse knowing how the smoke will billow. It will spread to other places oh it will.

• Like 1

The funny thing is that these guys believe they can succeed against any nation. Right now they have only fought against weak enemies.

They dont have the balls to fight against a nation with their same playerbase. Thats why they are going to attack spanish, pirate or US ports.

Attacking a nation as GB would be like the Unternehmen Barbarossa, and they know it. They have learned a lot from History.

12 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The funny thing is that these guys believe they can succeed against any nation. Right now they have only fought against weak enemies.

They dont have the balls to fight against a nation with their same playerbase. Thats why they are going to attack spanish, pirate or US ports.

Attacking a nation as GB would be like the Unternehmen Barbarossa, and they know it. They have learned a lot from History.

GB isnt that great anymore. You may have the numbers but lacks skilled commanders, pvp players ect.

• Like 1

Well I guess the thought to this could be the option to move out of the area and let the pirates build to a point they wipe Britain , Spain and the Danes off the map.

I don't think they stopped to think for one minute the long term consequences of doing this. Pirates have restructured, Spain is more in the area lately as the Brits , maybe the back door to the Dane nation needs to be opened freely to other Nation to walk right in and see what the correct action should of been.

For the want of points think for one minute what will happen if no Swedes were there holding back the pirates to a manageable level, History over the last 3 wipes should of shown they will run wild in your back yard and nothing you can do to stop them depleting your resources fighting on 3 fronts.

Interesting choice hope it doesn't bite you in the stern.

Just an out loud thought on my part.

Maybe you other nations should stop whining and instead do shit ... sweden is just a paper tiger of wich you all speak like it is the superpower because you once saw a 70 ship fleet, sweden only was able to grew so much because you had no balls to even fight in the pb´s against sweden (no there is no big zerg of 200 player), and the brits didnt complain when sweden helped them indirect.

Sorry but i cant read this nonsense about evil swedes zerging and supressing the server anymore, we are not even the one with the most harbours ....

Edited by Lonar

1 hour ago, sveno said:

alea iacta est.

Friends should not deceive each other, mate. Beautiful words for too long justified your wrong behavior.. see you in sea mate! :)

• Like 1

Come what may. Anything is better than two nations trading ports back and forth for marks while the rest huddle and pick up the scraps. The Danes would've probably announced the same exact thing after getting their first round of weekly marks anyways. ^_^

Sveno, I have no beef with you personally, so I will take the silk gloves on. 

52 minutes ago, sveno said:

You may call it blackmail, I disagree.  We only had the two options as we presented them to you. We were not willing as the Swedish, to wheedle away at the smaller nations in a race for the top that would leave the whole server in ruins. We only had the remaining two options to either cooperate between our two nations about sharing the the victory marks, a bad option all around, but good for our two nations and not devastating to the rest of the Caribbean, or our two nations would have to go to war. 

Sure, the former proposal would have subverted the Victory Marks system that developers implemented, but not an inch less than Swedes bullying their way into hawking all of the Victory Marks for the foreseeable future. You say you wanted to test the Victory Marks-system. But you wanted nothing but an artificial test where Sweden were free to take all the spoils without opposition. The only way a true test can be had, is if the two of us do not cooperate. 

1 hour ago, sveno said:

It became very clear to us that the Swedish Council was only attempting to string us along for a few weeks in order to increase their advantage before they would declare the war themselves. We will not be taken for fools. We decided to say stop now, rather than allow ourselves to be played for fools.

1 hour ago, sveno said:

alea iacta est.

I'm very glad that you appreciated my choice of words in that meeting.

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

You do relise that this war is only over the shallows previously owned by the pirates right!!!

No. We have no interests in Bahamas.

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

One thing i know for sure, its not the Spaniards who deserve the mapwin at its current state. May the race begin!

Who said anything about a race? We will be there to trip you up at the finish line!

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Probably this bunch of hyenas were going to attack the dead spaniards this week to be the first nation to win.

Since we're already talking about what has been discussed between ourselves here, I can confirm that Spain was the next target for Sweden. Despite Danish protests.

• Like 4

Swedes are just angry that we cought on to their decite before they had a chance to backstab us. Swedes will lose their morale quick and start not showing up to save ships. 

Danes: this is why we breath and live!!! WAR!!! Our resolve will not weaken.

Russian papa bear Babay will lead us to glorious victory!!!

• Like 2