Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

but towers and forts would have saved u if the fight would have go for our side. maybe think before u write... it was a defensive tag cause eskiwit was looking for lonely ships doing hostility. and cause of the fact that we didnt want to split our forces (what we did around george town - didnt go too well)i tagged him to keep him away from others. and last but not least: try to tag someone in the middle of the virgins island without a fort in range....

18-20 today, write me, and lets see who is the guy who just talks...

@Anolytic: Last night we set up a barbecue with 25 fellows and have waited the 50 brave captains of Sweden to join us, as they flipped road town so easily on satursday night.

But you know what ? They didn't come, they just sent someone called Mortar Brigg (/joke on). Perhaps they weren't enough or ready to loose their precious flipping ships....

@Troody: How do you call 25 Swedes tagging, heavily moking and sinking a lonely Constitution right in front the forts of Spanish town ? that was not spicy at this time ?

Edited by Forbin

20 minutes ago, Forbin said:

@Anolytic: Last night we set up a barbecue with 25 fellows and have waited the 50 brave captains of Sweden to join us, as they flipped road town so easily on satursday night.

But you know what ? They didn't come, they just sent someone called Mortar Brigg (/joke on). Perhaps they weren't enough or ready to loose their precious flipping ships....

@Troody: How do you call 25 Swedes tagging, heavily moking and sinking a lonely Constitution right in front the forts of Spanish town ? that was not spicy at this time ?

ofc 25 vs 1 conny isnt fair. this game is not about fair fights....only in PB, due to the limit 25 vs 25, u can expect fair fights. dont forget to tell, that around at least 15 danes jumped into spanish town at this moment. 5 sail-minutes from CS, right in ur most important region u couldnt gather enough BR to face us? we just had one 1st and a few 2nd rates...even the brits can bring more o.0. and again - splitting up the forces is no option, so everyone jumped into the battle (lessons learned from george town^^)

@bernadotte

no more answers needed. just msg me later the day :)

25 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Swerg had no people to form an attack fleet on Road Town. This is officiall announcement that this game is dead again.

3 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

It is called summer vacations.

i think u both are right. numbers dropped massively cause of summer/summer vacation and alot ppl left again, due to game mechanics, lacks of motivation etc etc. but this effects every nation, not only sweden

12 minutes ago, troody said:

i think u both are right. numbers dropped massively cause of summer/summer vacation and alot ppl left again, due to game mechanics, lacks of motivation etc etc. but this effects every nation, not only sweden

imo new update announcement is mostly responsible... map reset waiting... just like before wipe

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Mamen said:

imo new update announcement is mostly responsible... map reset waiting... just like before wipe

ya, this nearly weekly announcments about massive gameplaychanges will effect the numbers as well...

seems the devs do not have any plans where they wanna go

3 hours ago, troody said:

indeed, the only thing that denmark did so far in this war, was attacking 1 port while 4 other nations attacked sweden as well. so brave, so strong, such a pattern.

ofc its easier to find a nation, that dont wanna fight as well, to trade ports for mapwin. again, so brave, so strong, such a pattern.

Don't get me started about Swedish  zerging and crushing/curbstomping other nations. Real healthy for the server, your actions!

13 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Don't get me started about Swedish  zerging and crushing/curbstomping other nations. Real healthy for the server, your actions!

yes sure, and sweden is also responsible for trumps election, the brexit and that the female football team of the netherlands won the european championship...

Edited by troody
  • Like 1

My dear troody, you should keep your mouth closed more time.

What can you tell us about the failed hostility grinding against Ays, another pirate region? The "so strong and brave sweden". I laughed at you.

Come again to attack one british port if you have the balls. But it looks you just run even in fair fights against us.

• Like 1

Yes and the Brittish failed to take St Marta from the Dutch twice, while they have the population that could flip probably every port we have if we show no resistance. :)

Not saying I am picking a side, but speak about yourselves not others. Or just dont ;)

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Yes and the Brittish failed to take St Marta from the Dutch twice, while they have the population that could flip probably every port we have if we show no resistance. :)

Not saying I am picking a side, but speak about yourselves not others. Or just dont ;)

And?

We flip one port of the Dutch only, not several ones like the swedish did to pirates.

We failed 2 times to take St Marta but you also failed 2 to cap Cartagena.

3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Of course. And the forum is part of this game as well. Be assured it's nowhere harder to beat me than here. ;)

Yeah you are pretty good at talking complete bullshit :)

Now go back to NA do some more port trading, afk sailing with your alt and watch the game die. hf winning lul

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Now go back to NA do some more port trading, afk sailing with your alt and watch the game die. hf winning lul

So you will then continue "attacking" (read ganking) all over the map? Attack some smaller nations and destroying their playerbase? Like France? 

Sounds like a lot of fun. If you are a dodo (keeping it clean here). 

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

If this game and his community is dying it is also due to your zerging against factions like France, Spain and Pirates.

It is very easy to blame devs or other nations always when Sweden is directly responsible about the current RvR situation.

15 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

So you will then continue "attacking" (read ganking) all over the map? Attack some smaller nations and destroying their playerbase? Like France? 

Actually I miss the US guys now, it was at least fun to trashtalk with them because in contrast to you they didnt just talk braindead garbage from another world

the big swedish zerg destroys the server because we take ports from poor small nations like france and pirates while we dont even have enough players to fill a pb anymore. meanwhile u eat half the spanish population, take another pirate port and trade ports with brits. Logic???

dracarys

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Easy talk, easy pvp and rvr next to Gustavia, easy ship building and no effort at all, that's how NA should be in your mind. You are just not interested in this game besides the pvp you can get in front of your door.

Try again                                                                                                                                            somewhere here is bermuda (also swedish), it doesnt even fit on this map

JxmUqt1ISZ_uuyTnqEIVaw.png

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

24 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Yeah trashtalk surely fits to your behaviour in the game. It doesn't struggle the brain. Easy talk, easy pvp and rvr next to Gustavia, easy ship building and no effort at all, that's how NA should be in your mind. You are just not interested in this game besides the pvp you can get in front of your door.

Unfortunately the devs didn't listen to your advices.

u rly believe the shit u write, eh? easy pvp and rvr next to gustavia? lol? who sailed to la navasse, to capture PaP? who sailed to shroud cay to capture the bahamas? who brought 3rd, 2nd, and 1st rates to PaP to attack Sant Iago? and now u cry like a lil child cause we flipped the region next to ur capital twice? btw. without any help. u just managed to flip 1 region and for that u needed the help of FOUR other nations! but go on, at least i can laugh about the things u write...

edit: ofc bermuda, flipped by around 10 swedish players....

except ocean, is there any other reliable danish NA-Player around? seems u guys went fully retarded :)

Edited by troody

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

The game is dead if didnt realise. 400 players on weekend in primetime on EU server even less on global. Theres nothing to join...

And the fact Swedes destroyed a nation in the first weeks has nothing to do with that...

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Actually I miss the US guys now, it was at least fun to trashtalk with them because in contrast to you they didnt just talk braindead garbage from another world

the big swedish zerg destroys the server because we take ports from poor small nations like france and pirates while we dont even have enough players to fill a pb anymore. meanwhile u eat half the spanish population, take another pirate port and trade ports with brits. Logic???

dracarys

I told ya you guys would miss me.  I see you're encountering the fun Dane complain machine we had to run up with.  They always got an excuse, it's never their fault and they were just "testing", seems to be the words that always come to mind when I encountered my Danish friends.  They play the game how they want to, break truces and morning flip nations and then get upset when you play the game how you want to play it.  It's their world and we just have to live in it.  

Anyway it seems like both of you dum dums ruined the server by allowing and perhaps encouraging 2 very large Zerg nations right next to each other and taking 2 months to fight after the map was conquered.  The french were KO'd early and don't exist and then you ganged up on the pirates and broke Lord Vicious into tiny little pieces.  Now that there is no one left to fight....finally you turned your sights on each other.  And it's glorious.  The US base would gladly love to join you guys again so you have other folks to vilify, but it'll have to be on a server with no restrictions.  :-)

Anyway you guys are free to come join us over on global.  RVR is kinda bleh over here, but the only people that really give a shit about it are the pirates who feel like they want to dictate how the server is run by taking empty ports no one cares about.  The rest of us just PVP nightly and sink each other.  Combat news has 50+ people getting sunk on average an evening.  King of Crowns and his band of seal clubbing frenchies have literally brought an entire Danish nation to it's knees without fighting a single port battle.  They've sunk so many of them it seems they can't build the ships fast enough.  Once you kinda take the RVR aspect out of the game or simply not care about it, it honestly 100% 10x much better of a game.  There's too much drama and tears about a RVR system that is terrible.  We're better off without it.  

You guys are welcome to cmon over to global anytime you want and enjoy the all out pvp.  I'll even personally help you setup.   But......you must bend the knee.  

dracarys.gif?w=1000

Edited by Christendom