Game-Labs Forum

Crafting tree

Chuliki

Question

Just unlocked the Endymion and the Essex, but the endy requires the permit, which costs 75 cm so I was thinking that maybe I can keep crafting Essex until I unlock a bigger ship, or do I need to craft the Endy to get to a bigger one?

5 answers to this question

The BP are unlooked by the crafting rank, so if you looking to sell ships there should be a market for Endymions, the Essex is a bit more rare since it doesn't have chaser and there for it is rarely used for PvP.

If you tring to level up crafting it is still best to build trader lynx/ t. brigs with the peak that reduce lh for 6-7thr rates.

Edited by balticsailor
  • Like 1

Don't know it exactly if there had something changed, but wild guessing I would say that you don't need to unlock the endy. I was already lvl 50 before the mega patch ...

24 minutes ago, mikawa said:

Don't know it exactly if there had something changed, but wild guessing I would say that you don't need to unlock the endy. I was already lvl 50 before the mega patch ...

I unlocked it already, with the essex, unlocked both at the same time, but I don't know which one should I craft to keep getting ships blueprints since the Endy permit costs 75 CM

Edited by Chuliki
corrected Shouls-Should