Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
rediii

>25 players in Portbattle not fixed yet

Recommended Posts

rediii    2,693

Hey,

we had a realy nice portbattle at morgans bluff. Enjoyed the bigger difficulty with 27 players against us with only 23 on our side, still it's a bug and should be fixed so the experience of RvR players is not spoiled

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/840336028294115516/B3F7B8CC0A614155CE1660C00276C9CD9E1A4D61/

swedes = 23 players

pirates = 27 players

 

Battle was closed so swedes couldn't get to 25 players

 

 

Edited by rediii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree - i was in that port battle on the pirates side

swedes politely asked for several of us to leave to make it fair - obviously nobody wanting to leave a PB, so the numbers stayed as they were

well fought Swedes - despite lower numbers you almost won the day

broken mechanic on PB numbers MUST be fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Texas Sir    3,271

Did any one leave before the battle was over?  We found out that you can leave the first 5 mins and others can take your place.   Other wise something else is up if they where still joining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rediii    2,693
23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Did any one leave before the battle was over?  We found out that you can leave the first 5 mins and others can take your place.   Other wise something else is up if they where still joining.

There were 50 guys inside the battle so it was instantly closed

sweden had no reason to leave with players so we didn't try that ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfram Harms    176
16 hours ago, ShroudedRecluse said:

swedes politely asked for several of us to leave to make it fair - obviously nobody wanting to leave a PB, so the numbers stayed as they were

Can't really blame anyone from your side - who would shout "Here!" in such a moment.

It's the mechanics, that need fine tuning.
Maybe a pre-battle join-thing could be introduced; one for each side.

We'd join, until each one had 25 ships in there - then these bunches join the real battle.
Just an idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skully    711

 

16 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Did any one leave before the battle was over?  We found out that you can leave the first 5 mins and others can take your place.   Other wise something else is up if they where still joining.

2:33 shows all participants. No early leavers, so definitely a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twig    248
7 hours ago, Aphilas said:

What about recent actions involving USA too? Is it an accident that last 2 days USA players are writting PMs and fapping all over how swedes are gonna rock pirates? Just a reminder - USA attacked pirate port West End twice. Only after that pirate decision was made to take Ays from them.

Also, saying "except a RvR agreement with denmark", when denmark and sweden are pretty much only serious RvR fleets is kinda funny. Writting that you are fighting Spain is as if I'd write pirates are fighting dutch. Yeah, it adds a name to the list. An empty name.

We ain't crying. We'll give you fights. Just don't pretend to be riding on the high horse of righteousness.

You are kidding right? Do you know any playernumbers on both sides? Further Pirates won't stop at one place so of course there is some help at some point!

And when did the USA attack your ports? That was a long time ago if I remember right. Plus we are not allied as far as I know - It was the decision of a few clans to help them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphilas    138
2 hours ago, Twig said:

You are kidding right? Do you know any playernumbers on both sides? Further Pirates won't stop at one place so of course there is some help at some point!

And when did the USA attack your ports? That was a long time ago if I remember right. Plus we are not allied as far as I know - It was the decision of a few clans to help them.

They attacked twice. West end. About 2 weeks ago. Help like this? :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1073188633

Would have been a fair fight between USA and pirates. This is far from first time. Don't ask for fair treatment and more so act as righteous high-horse riding when your nation acts like this. I'm fine with fighting zergs. What I am not fine with is you pretending being awesome fair white knights.

And sorry Rediii for spaming your thread:)

Edited by Aphilas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rediii    2,693
41 minutes ago, Aphilas said:

They attacked twice. West end. About 2 weeks ago. Help like this? :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1073188633

Would have been a fair fight between USA and pirates. This is far from first time. Don't ask for fair treatment and more so act as righteous high-horse riding when your nation acts like this. I'm fine with fighting zergs. What I am not fine with is you pretending being awesome fair white knights.

And sorry Rediii for spaming your thread:)

pirates are a bigger zerg than swedes. Difference is that swedes do things together, pirates don't.

I saw no SORRY or EXILE etc. at the portbattles

 

But anyway, let's have some fun in the bahamas. Kick us out if you don't want us there. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphilas    138
12 minutes ago, rediii said:

pirates are a bigger zerg than swedes. Difference is that swedes do things together, pirates don't.

I saw no SORRY or EXILE etc. at the portbattles

 

But anyway, let's have some fun in the bahamas. Kick us out if you don't want us there. :) 

:)

You perfectly well know that Sorry never was in that area, nor that they will be considering their situation now. It is fine. We'll take the fights. Just don't pretend you are "equalizers", "saviours of USA" or whatever. Swedes came to get another ally and to attempt to destroy pirates craft base. You know it, we know it - why pretend it's something else?:)

Edited by Aphilas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Aphilas said:

:)

You perfectly well know that Sorry never was in that area, nor that they will be considering their situation now. It is fine. We'll take the fights. Just don't pretend you are "equalizers", "saviours of USA" or whatever. Swedes came to get another ally and to attempt to destroy pirates craft base. You know it, we know it - why pretend it's something else?:)

Actually the single reason why we came there is to have fun.

Shallow water Portbattles also have a low risk, because Mercurys are cheap and we want to get new players into them to show how a PB progresses.

We dont want to be "equalizers" or "Saviors". Lets just have fun. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twig    248

The whole help the americans action has nothing to do with the PB's.

You can not count them together :)

 

BTW: Aphilas I think you are forgetting something in your screenshot. The US had no port which generated conquest marks and we decided that this needs to change so that a nation is able to keep stay alive in this game. We got nothing for it and we didnt want anything for it. But you attacked our fleets which raised the hostility so we had the right to at least defend ourselfs.

Edited by Twig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bart Smith    1,495
1 hour ago, Aphilas said:

:)

You perfectly well know that Sorry never was in that area, nor that they will be considering their situation now. It is fine. We'll take the fights. Just don't pretend you are "equalizers", "saviours of USA" or whatever. Swedes came to get another ally and to attempt to destroy pirates craft base. You know it, we know it - why pretend it's something else?:)

You know nothing captain. Orignal idea was have some fun and let less experienced (and rich) players participate in PB to gather some. We pick shallow water target so they can bring cheap ship and have fun plus gather some experience. That`s all story - idea came of PFK privateers and was support by rest of major swedish guilds. Dont try twist reality here - if SORRY or other pirate clan will show up we will fight them. Cudos for PODW and GAF for good fight after PB. End of story.

Edited by Bart Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphilas    138
36 minutes ago, Twig said:

The whole help the americans action has nothing to do with the PB's.

You can not count them together :)

 

BTW: Aphilas I think you are forgetting something in your screenshot. The US had no port which generated conquest marks and we decided that this needs to change so that a nation is able to keep stay alive in this game. We got nothing for it and we didnt want anything for it. But you attacked our fleets which raised the hostility so we had the right to at least defend ourselfs.

US generated marks at Ays which Spain gave them and generated quite some via white oak trades with spain and britain. Likely some other nations too. We took Ays after they attacked West End twice. Btw, now Ays same as Nassau before you successfully took it was generating marks for small pirate clans;) Hypocricy noted. Thanks for Morgans Bluff though, majority of marks from there was going to Sorry. Don't think it was your intention though:-P

Swedes generating 2 shallows on same day as "just some swedish clans decided to ally with US". Yeah. Sure. A coinsidence:) Kudos for bringing so many ships across half the map though. Seriously surprised me to see where those mercuries were crafted.

Edited by Aphilas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aegir    1,558

Make up your mind as to whether you want to play as a nation with a black flag or as separate entities.

If you want the first, nothing brings people together faster than a common enemy. This would be a good opportunity.

If you want the second, then you'll have to stake your claim, represent and talk about it, because no other nation deals in terms of "Don't attack X area because only Y clans operate there", "Don't get involved with X war because only Y clans are fighting in it", "Don't attack X port because Y clans are getting marks from there".

The map doesn't care about the internal going-ons of the pirate nation, all it knows is that ports that were black in the morning were blue in the afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klava Pupkina    551
11 hours ago, Twig said:

Вся помощь американцев действий имеет ничего общего с PB.

Вы не можете рассчитывать их вместе :)

 

BTW: Aphilas, я думаю, что вы забыли что-то в вашем скриншоте. США имели не порт, который генерируется завоевания знаков и мы решили, что это необходимо изменить так, чтобы нация способна держать остаться в живых в этой игре. Мы получили ничего для него, и мы не хотим ничего за это. Но вы напали на наших флотов, которые подняли враждебность, так что мы имели право на по крайней мере защитить себя.

Я бы обвинил Вас в эксплойте игровой механики, если бы мог писать по английски. Или Вы считаете, что создать ПБ и не прийти на него это всего лишь дружеский подарок американской нации, в обмен на лив оак и вайт оак?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rediii    2,693
5 minutes ago, Klava Pupkina said:

I would accuse you exploit the game mechanics, if I could write in English. Or do you think that to create a BOP and not come to him it's just a friendly gift of the American nation, in exchange for showers KLA and KLA White?

Creating portbattles for another nation so they get conquest marks is allowed by admins. Also pirates did the same already. So no, it's not a exploit... Only a bad mechanic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klava Pupkina    551
3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Creating portbattles for another nation so they get conquest marks is allowed by admins. Also pirates did the same already. So no, it's not a exploit... Only a bad mechanic.

Как Вы сами сказали, это всего лишь игра. И если три клана смогли в составе 25 игроков смогли, поставить американскую нацию в определённое положение, то есть раком. Не стоит бегать за каждым вытирая сопли и слюни как за маленькими детьми. И если Швеция вдруг стала такая сильная и могучая держава, которая против фрегатов в меньшинстве выставляет 1 рейты, то что удачи Вам при встрече с нами. Ваши 1-рейты, скоро станут нашими, а у америкаской нации останется один столичный регион. Как уже было "со славной и великой" Швецией, которой оставили одну Густавию.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rediii    2,693
1 minute ago, Klava Pupkina said:

As you said yourself, it's just a game. And if the three could Clan of the 25 players were able to put the American nation in a certain position, ie cancer. It is not necessary to run after every wiping snot and drool like for young children. And if Sweden suddenly became so strong and mighty power, which is against the frigates in the minority puts 1 Reita, then good luck to you in a meeting with us. Your 1-Reita, will soon be ours, and we will be one of the nation amerikaskoy Capital Region. As already "with the glorious and great" Sweden, which left one Gustavia.

I have no idea what you want to say. Most of the swedes didn't go into the bahamas to do the americans a favor. Same like we didn't go for Sant Iago to do GB a favor.

Go for our region, looking foward to some fun battles there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qw569    1,027

Captains it's topic about bug/exploit/error >25 players in Portbattle.

Let's talk about politics in

@rediii i suggest don't forget to use special tag "@" to inform developers.

P.S. Thank you Swedes that you come :) Now it's test could we survive or not. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rediii    2,693
3 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Captains it's topic about bug/exploit/error >25 players in Portbattle.

Let's talk about politics in

@rediii i suggest don't forget to use special tag "@" to inform developers.

P.S. Thank you Swedes that you come :) Now it's test could we survive or not. :D

@admin, @Ink Sorry to spam your notificationbar. ;) Bug is a pretty important one though I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klava Pupkina    551
16 minutes ago, rediii said:

Создание portbattles для другой нации, так что они получают завоевания знаков допускается администраторами. Также пираты уже сделали то же самое. Так нет, это не подвиг... Только плохой механик.

Мы делаем всё для того чтобы они их не получали, это война. Правильно? Вы вмешиваетесь в эту войну как союзники, мотивируя тем, что не запрещается администратором, создавать пустые ПБ для получения конквест-марок? И в тоже время, Швеция оказывает поддержку достаточно сильному флоту США мотивируя, дружеской помощью. В обмен на что? Давайте быть честными, я не верю в альтруизм. Хорошо, вчерашние действия Шведского флота в союзе с американским флотом в районе Ауса, как рассматривать? Как объявление войны двум кланам или как политический ход в сторону  американских игроков?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×