Game-Labs Forum

[UBF] - Under a Black Flag - PVP Eu - Pirates

condent_grande.gif.b63b69653ec5c5da94d1769c60b75f89.gif

Under a Black Flag

sdsd.jpg.e23a3d6c5dda6fee36e3549babfb0da1.jpg

Welcome to Under a Black Flag.

Tired of tyranny? Tired of paying high taxes for a corrupt empire? Tired of being represented by a man you barely know, and claims to be your king? Tired of working day and night to pay taxes for this king who calls himself your king? Tired of working day and night and staying poor? Tired of living in this empire that does not care for you? Tired of being treated like a "slave", working day and night, and rich people getting more rich and you getting more poor? Are you tired? Tired of all this? Tired of this tyranny? Then you must navigate under the black. Help us to destroy this empire that claims to be your empire but deep down you know they do not give a damn for your life. Help us to destroy this empire that claims to be your empire but deep down you know they just want to get rich by using you. Help us to destroy this empire that claims to be your empire, by showing them that by joining our forces together they are nothing but mere mortals. Help us to destroy this empire that claims to be your empire, by showing them that they also bleed! Help Us! Help your sea mates to destroy this empire by joining forces. Make them bleed, take what is yours by right, get rich! Under a black flag you shall sail! You are your empire! You are your king! You are a pirate!

=====

If you are interested in joining this group please add me on steam, send me a PM here or add me in game: Lucas Afgrijselijk for more information. I started this group now, and I need help to grow it, any help will be welcome with plenty of rum. Enter piracy now, and help us overturn empires. Cooperation and respect will be mandatory in this group, discrimination of races, religions and ethnicities will not be tolerated. Just a group of players interested in piracy and fun! OBS: Group for people with 16 years or older.

Join us now for rum and riches! No Kings! No slavery!

RUM!.jpg.664f69c3e21b0fd33249a5ead8c52ff9.jpg

Edited by Lucas Afgrijselijk
  • Like 4