Game-Labs Forum

Connecting Forever

TheHumanHydra

Hey,

Trying to get started into multiplayer with this wonderful game. :) It says 'Connecting ...' forever. I have made sure my firewall rules are set up to allow Ultimate General Multiplayer through, though I have little technical expertise, so there may be something I don't know I'm supposed to do. This is on Windows 10 with the GOG version of UGG.

Thanks,

THH

Edited by TheHumanHydra

On 14/7/2017 at 10:38 PM, TheHumanHydra said:

Hey,

Trying to get started into multiplayer with this wonderful game. :) It says 'Connecting ...' forever. I have made sure my firewall rules are set up to allow Ultimate General Multiplayer through, though I have little technical expertise, so there may be something I don't know I'm supposed to do. This is on Windows 10 with the GOG version of UGG.

Thanks,

THH

Hello, sorry for the late reply. GOG version should be updated manually to latest version if you don't use their client.

For Multiplayer to work, you need the absolutely latest version of the game which is v1.8.

On July 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello, sorry for the late reply. GOG version should be updated manually to latest version if you don't use their client.

For Multiplayer to work, you need the absolutely latest version of the game which is v1.8.

Thank you, Mr. Thomadis; that did it! Now to get slaughtered ...

• Like 1