Game-Labs Forum

Our dearest thanks

Col_Kelly

The team has now brought the game to it's release state after several months of intensive development. Through hard work, unrelenting passion and attention to feedback they have managed to finalize a product that is absolutely gorgeous This unique game is a dream come true for many wargamers out there !

You guys are the best, and it would be totally unfair if the community didn't shout it out loud. Here is the opportunity for all players to show how grateful we are.

So Nick Thomadis, Aleksandr Petrov, Maxim Zasov, Yaroslav Medvedev, Vyacheslav Buhaiov, Max Bayda, Ilias Georgepoulos, Aleksandr Dymnich, Vitaly Pavlov, Dimitry Dyachenko and Ray Irwin, you have our dearest thanks for making this thing a reality !

Don't ever stop doing what you do ;)

• Like 17

This is truly the most amazing game I have ever played. As incredible as this final version is, I'm rather sad to see development coming to an end. It's been a long, exciting journey, and I am loath to finish it.

But all good things must come to an end. And hopefully the next game won't be too long in coming :)

To be able to recreate battles that we have read about all our lives - not just one, but all of the major battles of the U.S Civil War -  and to see the terrain, the troops, and experience the logistical and tactical challenges of these battlefields, is truly an amazing accomplishment. Thank you, indeed.

• Like 1

Changed my positive review to negative. That release and developing progress is a joke. I bought it on a sale, and regreat purchase. Tons of game breaking bugs are still in the game, pretty much nothing have changed since the very first release, no new features, no expansion, nothing, just a shitty scripted from a to z game, that pisses me off, when Im looking at my Steam library. I have been spreading news, encouraging people to try, I so much regreat! Just another hello kittying early access junk.

Edited by Perkon

I have to respectfully offer an opinion different from Perkon. I see many improvements over time to this point. Like A.P.Hill and others, I would like to see those loose ends fixed. No need to rehash them here, you know what the most requested ones are. 

I would like to add one comment from the last comment in an ended topic about next day battle starting points. Let those ending battle lines at the end of day one, two, or whatever reflect what a player has achieved in the Campaign format. Let the next day battle in a multiple day battle start based upon the results of the previous day.  In playing single battle games then resetting next day starting points to historical points is fantastic. Stick with it. Hopefully that's doable.

Don't remember a game that has got me so interested in all facets of; historical accuracy, army management, real time action, and just plain fun!

And a special thanks to the many and great Playtesters that have shared so much of their expertise here on the forums and on You Tube! A couple to thank for helping me are Vren55 for his initial guide and Col Kelly for his current vids on You Tube! But have learned much from the other "user contributors"!

I have to say, Thanks to some of the players on You Tube whom I enjoyed watching them play through the game from the very beginning of early access.  They were the ones that made me first aware of this game. They are in no particular order; The History Guy, Night Phoenix, The Historical Gamer, Bundeswehr Bob, HForHavoc as the ones I watched most. Pretty effective marketing to be sure. Thanks Guys!

• Like 3