Game-Labs Forum

Ship's hold full but not full?

DickNixon

Question

9 answers to this question

I sent a bug report about similar issue just few days ago, had 2 trader lynxes in fleet, no cargo extension perk, no guns loaded on them for what was going to be a very short trip.

Main trader had 499.7 / 500 cargo, fleet ship had 499.9 / 500 cargo , no values indicated in red like when overloaded, yet i receive the message i could not leave port because overloaded.

Something i could not tell in my bug report done while at port when the problem happened and that was a bit odd is this :

I started to remove a bit of stuff from the fleet ship that was the most loaded and that i suspected was the one causing the issue, but nope after removing 10 then around 30 tons still no way to leave.

Then i removed like 5 units from the main ship, still no way to exit port, but after removing like 30 units from it i could get out of port.

Have sent all infos about ships and cargo content in my bug report but seems to be the similar issue you got.

33 minutes ago, Sir R. Calder of Southwick said:

I've also noticed a frequent bug where the hold is empty but shows weight. I've f11ed it several times.

Do you have guns in the gun slots?

Edited by Prater

2 hours ago, Prater said:

Guns take up cargo weight.  If you have guns in their slots, no cargo in your hold, your cargo hold will report you have weight being used.

Did not know this, thanks Prater. Coming back from a long, long absence. I'm finding there's a lot to catch up on ;-)