Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU and PVE server issues

Captains, due to technical issues with central routing component European servers are not available at the moment. Server provider is working on fixing it. We will keep you posted.

Sorry for inconveniences.

• Like 2

Server produces funny new error messages we did´nt know before. May i recommend a life oak/white oak St.Cecilia redeemable for players compensation? It would be nice for new players and dont disturb too much the others ;)

Happy fixing, Allons!

Edited by Allons!
  • Like 4

Server provider is still fixing the problems. We will update this thread once it is fully fixed.

At the moment only PVE server is live but we recommend to players to avoid any combat activity until the problem is fully fixed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Server provider is still fixing the problems. We will update this thread once it is fully fixed.

At the moment only PVE server is live but we recommend to players to avoid any combat activity until the problem is fully fixed.

How will players know when the issue is fully fixed? before or after they lose a ship in combat? this server has too many issues which apparently relate to the ISP. the downtime of this server is not good let alone ideal. is your ISP being transparent with you because it seems like they "fix it" for a day then its gone again i actually get worried and nervous to do a mission or even pvp theres always that possibility the server will crash and i will have to spam forums for another week to try and get my ship redeemed.

please Ink... push them to fix it properly this time.

Raxius :)

• Like 1

Captains, servers are live.

According to provider there may be short interruptions of a few seconds in the next 2 hours. We will contact you when this issue has also been solved.

We will let you know once the last remaining issue is fixed. We recommend to avoid combat activity until the problem is fully fixed.

• Like 3

Now i normally try and do some sneaky trading in the mornings then bug out to a safer area and log out there go to work & complete trip in evening, now due to this morning crash my trader brigs have been left in a rather precarious situation meaning ive got to try and getaway with much higher population and risk of being caught.

So what happens regards compensation of ships if i do get caught trying to make my great escape at some point this evening as it would not have happened if i had been able to make my boring escape like most mornings..

Hopefully all this is pointless and will be able to make escape without too much hassle...

4 minutes ago, Spitfire83 said:

Now i normally try and do some sneaky trading in the mornings then bug out to a safer area and log out there go to work & complete trip in evening, now due to this morning crash my trader brigs have been left in a rather precarious situation meaning ive got to try and getaway with much higher population and risk of being caught.

So what happens regards compensation of ships if i do get caught trying to make my great escape at some point this evening as it would not have happened if i had been able to make my boring escape like most mornings..

Hopefully all this is pointless and will be able to make escape without too much hassle...

Compensation are only for ship lost within the server issues based on F11 report.

• Like 1

Server issue is the reason i was disconnected and my ship is aprox 45 min sail away from where it would have been if it wasnt for server crash, resulting in a much higher chance of being caught and losing 2 ships with full holds..

Hopefully i will make good with escape..  Ive got even more grinding to do. Lol..

Edited by Spitfire83

4 hours ago, C R E W said:

merge servers...problem fixed....bigger pop..more pvp..more happy players

I'd rather drink terpentine and piss on a brushfire..

On 7/14/2017 at 4:15 AM, C R E W said:

merge servers...problem fixed....bigger pop..more pvp..more happy players

let us not rehash and talk about things that were suggested in the past and were abandoned and focus on future content, new UI and new game engine...etc.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:42 AM, Ink said:

Compensation are only for ship lost within the server issues based on F11 report.

@Ink so in order to get compensated for ships lost during battle due to crash/log out, one has to F11 and send report? Obviously the F11 will have to be done after a player logs back on and then hits F11, will it still show the player lost the ship after the fact?

• 4 weeks later...