Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU just crashed.

7 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

I don't think this is why the server population is dropping. An occasional outage is the least of the complaints on the forums

I always had issue with this potato servers, doesn't work well for me at all times.

Every morning when I log on, and leave port.. have to wait 1-2 minutes for exit port screen to load.

Then when I enter battle for the very first time during the day, the same loading problem happens.

Once again.. potato servers.

It is enough I paid $40 and get daily maintenance; I keep my mouth shut regarding this silly maintenance.

You ever heard of AOE3?

Their online servers get maintenance once in 10 years, and this is a game that has been somewhat abandoned years ago.

4 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

Its not the problem that it happened, but that devs do not inform us of the issue they could just say sorry guys or EU server has issue and we are fixing them

The devs aren't around 24/7.  Anyway, the server is up.

8 minutes ago, qw569 said:

PVP EU - down

PVE - down

PVP Global - online

http://imgur.com/a/3KNlo

I suppose we can get new ship in redeemable..

@Ink

I would like to get trincomalee teak/wite oak + copper plating and 555000 gold in account.

Dream Bigger!

I would like a Teak/Bermuda Santa Cecilia with Copper/Bovine/Gazell :)

Oh! And also Art of Proper Ship Handling ^.^

Edited by Guest

Server just open, yesss. I take a mission with my constitution vs indefatigable, yesssss! I attack, i turn, i maneuver, yesssss, indefatigable is for me...

What???   *#[}&# server crash  : i want he burns in hell for 7 generations

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Reporting currently: server crashed and is still down.

Captain, issues were on your side.

It seems there were temporary issues on third-party ISPs as graphs indeed indicate decrease of online players by that time, but it is defently not related to server provider issues, server is running fine since maintenance time.