Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU just crashed.

5 minutes ago, snakemac said:

Hard to say ... maybe not if you are OW and away from enemies... if you are able to shut down you should be cloaked till you log on again

Thank you for your answer, mate :)...I definitely hope so. Atm only way to log off is "x" close the game window or the "ctrl-alt-del" combo.

Just now, PYR said:

Hey I am completely blocked half underwatter in open sae...... it is a bit as i had sunk .... if i log out it says that i am in open sea with the warning message... but when i log on back i am still in the same position with no way to interact with the boat (no tow option) and no info ... I AM STUCK!!!! please help :/

same here.... takes forever to log in, then when it finally happens - this ^

This is ridiculous.. Ive been waiting until this time to trade when it's frankly the only time to do so, and price is so good today; been waiting 4 friggin days for price to be what it is.

Now most likely it will go on like this till maintenance.

No wonder population everyday is dropping rapidly...

1 minute ago, Mrgoldstein said:

fix this stuff already, there is maintenance everyday and still this happens..ridiculous

Its not the problem that it happened, but that devs do not inform us of the issue they could just say sorry guys or EU server has issue and we are fixing them