Game-Labs Forum

Double US General John Gibbon

ross42899

So, apparently you get US General John Gibbon twice during the campaign. Once purchaseable with reputation points and once as a reward with the Iron Brigade. As I assume it's probably a bug/error (and really weird to have him twice during a campaign) I suggest to replace the purchaseable John Gibbon with a different historical US General and only have Gibbon as a reward with Iron Brigade.

• Like 1

lol I mean having great Generals twice is not a bad thing, but it surely is weird and ahistorical, unless he had a secret twin I'm not aware of. :)

But honestly: It doesn't make any sense to get him twice. Neither from a gameplay point of view nor from a historical point of view . I would like to see it fixed with one of the final patches before full release of the game.

Edited by ross42899

On 7/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, ross42899 said:

So, apparently you get US General John Gibbon twice during the campaign. Once purchaseable with reputation points and once as a reward with the Iron Brigade. As I assume it's probably a bug/error (and really weird to have him twice during a campaign) I suggest to replace the purchaseable John Gibbon with a different historical US General and only have Gibbon as a reward with Iron Brigade.

At one point I had two AP Hills, but I can't remember how I got the first one. He's either available to be purchased in two separate campaign phases, or he's a reward and purchasable with reputation. 

Edited by Albert Sidney Johnston