Game-Labs Forum

Free Danish Clans Reject CCCP overlords

Timjim2

At that point we had sunk over 2 million worth of Dutch ships, thanks to a fiery explosive move from [PURGE] Anne.  If you were downwind you probably would have been driftwood as well.

Or if you want to make money like a true pirate instead of your treaties and handshakes, we would do some business...

Edited by Diggled
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

Long story short, 

Most all the traders are taking advantage of the peace treaty. They are moving bulk goods from Fort Royal to Gustavia to Christiansted and back. All three nations including numerous alts are doing this. They are stripping ports to the level the traders aren't even armed with guns so they can squeeze the last bit of cargo space out of them.  The Christiansted - Hat Island -Gustavia - Orangestad box is probably the highest concentration. In North American times its relatively safe since the war ended. There are x4 active Swedes, about x6 active Danes and the rest are moving cargo.  Set up a hunting lodge at Hat and spend a week hunting.  It will be fun.

3 hours ago, Bach said:

Most all the traders are taking advantage of the peace treaty. They are moving bulk goods from Fort Royal to Gustavia to Christiansted and back. All three nations including numerous alts are doing this. They are stripping ports to the level the traders aren't even armed with guns so they can squeeze the last bit of cargo space out of them.  The Christiansted - Hat Island -Gustavia - Orangestad box is probably the highest concentration. In North American times its relatively safe since the war ended. There are x4 active Swedes, about x6 active Danes and the rest are moving cargo.  Set up a hunting lodge at Hat and spend a week hunting.  It will be fun.

Makes me miss having a Dane.   Maybe have to pick a day and send my fast hunter guy over and take some traders it seems.  Like a good pirate should be doing...lol

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Makes me miss having a Dane.   Maybe have to pick a day and send my fast hunter guy over and take some traders it seems.  Like a good pirate should be doing...lol

Sailing through there and just watching it all move makes me gittery.  So many prizes and me flying a national flag.  LOL

14 hours ago, Timjim2 said:

We the free clans of Denmark do hereby now and forever reject any treaties and agreements made by the Danish Clan CCCP.  We intend to go about our normal business but will  defend or attack any who threaten our prosperity and well-being. 

Certain captains in the CCCP have, with malicious intent, brought unarmed traders into battle outside Danish ports with the sole purpose of having those same unarmed traders sunk by enemy combatants.  In addition CCCP captains have demanded that the free Danish clans do not defend Danish ports from aggression by their puppet allies the Swedes for gains made thru undefended conquests.

Such a clear disregard for the safety and well being of fellow countrymen will no longer be tolerated. 

Be on notice that from here on Christiansted and surrounding waters are off-limits to any and all non-Danish captains.  Be aware that any attempt by Swedish Captains to attack and hold any Danish possessions will be challenged.

Reds, Dolk, Reavers

So you've declared open war/aggression/hostilities with everyone.  Is that correct?

Edited by Landomatic
typo

14 minutes ago, Timjim2 said:

And the CCCP harassment continues even after promises that it will stop.  We now expect a Full Public Apology from CCCP and their allies to be posted here or there will be no possibility of reconsideration.20170711085309_1.thumb.jpg.cd1e69671d054869e0625475966e495f.jpg

He told us this when he recognized he pull you into the battle by mistake. He has said sorry to you in the battle. I wish you wont mind the mistake.

36 minutes ago, Timjim2 said:

And the CCCP harassment continues even after promises that it will stop.  We now expect a Full Public Apology from CCCP and their allies to be posted here or there will be no possibility of reconsideration.20170711085309_1.thumb.jpg.cd1e69671d054869e0625475966e495f.jpg

948794狂 ,恩,

你跟我們要道歉,

是可以的沒關係,

智謀要是能夠好,

障礙就可不會少。

3 hours ago, Timjim2 said:

And the CCCP harassment continues even after promises that it will stop.  We now expect a Full Public Apology from CCCP and their allies to be posted here or there will be no possibility of reconsideration.

This would appear to be the result of the common mistake of starting a battle too close to a fellow national and dragging them in by mistake.  It has happened to me many times around Fort-Royal when (usually new) players are starting battles right outside (or even inside) the harbors.  They are busy trying to tag ships and don't see everything around them.  At first glance it doesn't appear to be obviously intentional.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

This would appear to be the result of the common mistake of starting a battle too close to a fellow national and dragging them in by mistake.  It has happened to me many times around Fort-Royal when (usually new) players are starting battles right outside (or even inside) the harbors.  They are busy trying to tag ships and don't see everything around them.  At first glance it doesn't appear to be obviously intentional.

My trips to Christensted you will at times see two to three battles going on.

I did indeed look at the picture.  I won't presume to understand what he's trying to do with that tag.  Maybe he just likes to see all the cannons go boom.  I was just relating my experience with getting sucked in to battles by clumsy fellow nationals.

Another shameless plug for my REBELION mechanic in the suggestion thread.

It would allow CCCP to get their nation under control legitimately or allow the small upstart clan some revenge. Either way stuff like this would work itself out really fast.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

I did indeed look at the picture.  I won't presume to understand what he's trying to do with that tag.  Maybe he just likes to see all the cannons go boom.  I was just relating my experience with getting sucked in to battles by clumsy fellow nationals.

Since we don't have Duel rooms and such I have hit traders to test out speeds and new builds.  Though I tend to do them away from Mort cause every little person and there mother jumps in half the time lol  

What I do is demast the trader so it can't escape and than I get the full time of the battle to test out what ever it was that I wanted to test.

13 hours ago, Timjim2 said:

Be aware that this happens every day.

Screenshot each one. After like 5+ screenshots, start a Tribunal and post em all.

CCCP will be able to weasel out of some of them with "oh I just wanted to attack that Trader Snow with my victory and didn't notice" but eventually it will be obvious that they are attacking whatever random junk they can find around you just to grief you.

And I assume this is happening a lot around that Virgin Islands area where fleets are so packed into that space you can't avoid them if you want to do any sort of trading in the area. Otherwise the obvious answer is "don't let any CCCP ships near you". But yeah, I know that's impossible in the Virgin Islands and probably even Christiansted itself due to the way everything funnels into that bay.

I will laugh my poopdeck off when CCCP gets themselves banned because they just can't play the game normally for 3 days straight.