Game-Labs Forum

Free Danish Clans Reject CCCP overlords

Timjim2

Vi Danmarks frie klaner hermed nu og for altid afviser nogen traktater og aftaler, der er afgivet af Clan CCCP.

Vi har til hensigt at gå om vores normale forretning, men vil forsvare eller angribe enhver, der truer vores velstand og trivsel.

Visse kaptajner i CCCP har med ondsindet hensigt ført ubevæbnede erhvervsdrivende til kamp uden for danske havne med det ene formål at have de samme ubevæbnede forhandlere nedsænket af fjendtlige kampanter. Derudover har CCCP-kaptajner krævet, at de frie danske klaner ikke forsvarer danske havne mod aggression af deres marionet allierede svenskerne for gevinster gennem undefended erobringer.

En sådan klar tilsidesættelse af landsmænds sikkerhed og velvære vil ikke længere blive tolereret.

Vær opmærksom på, at herfra på Christiansted og de omkringliggende farvande er grænser for alle ikke-danske kaptajner. Vær opmærksom på, at eventuelle forsøg fra svenske kaptajner til at angribe og holde danske besiddelser vil blive udfordret.

Reds, Dolk, Reavers

We the free clans of Denmark do hereby now and forever reject any treaties and agreements made by the Danish Clan CCCP.  We intend to go about our normal business but will  defend or attack any who threaten our prosperity and well-being. 

Certain captains in the CCCP have, with malicious intent, brought unarmed traders into battle outside Danish ports with the sole purpose of having those same unarmed traders sunk by enemy combatants.  In addition CCCP captains have demanded that the free Danish clans do not defend Danish ports from aggression by their puppet allies the Swedes for gains made thru undefended conquests.

Such a clear disregard for the safety and well being of fellow countrymen will no longer be tolerated. 

Be on notice that from here on Christiansted and surrounding waters are off-limits to any and all non-Danish captains.  Be aware that any attempt by Swedish Captains to attack and hold any Danish possessions will be challenged.

Reds, Dolk, Reavers

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Arsilon said:

Get Spain involved.  It can be the 3-way battle of the ages and include all of 15 total people?  LOL

It can't be said that NA doesn't provide a play ground for everyone!

Hehe...priceless.  

Go get em Reds, Dolk and Reavers!

On a side note, I believe all trade in NA needs to be contested at times to make the game work well. Free unrestricted trade agreements are counter productive to mmo health. If you have no pirates and privateers then you have no defenders either. Player roles are lost and the game stagnates. Further it promotes merchants that worry only about sailing times and not about working with others in their nations. It is a good thing the Swedes shoot non-Swedish cargo ships at their capital.  It is a good thing that Free Danish shoot non-Danish cargo ships at their capital.  It's also a good thing that the Dutch raid French waters and French raid the Dutch waters.  That is healthy mmo play with roles for every type Pvp players.  Non-shooting total peace agreements are great for real life but they suck in games.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, Bach said:

Hehe...priceless.  

Go get em Reds, Dolk and Reavers!

On a side note, I believe all trade in NA needs to be contested at times to make the game work well. Free unrestricted trade agreements are counter productive to mmo health. If you have no pirates and privateers then you have no defenders either. Player roles are lost and the game stagnates. Further it promotes merchants that worry only about sailing times and not about working with others in their nations. It is a good thing the Swedes shoot non-Swedish cargo ships at their capital.  It is a good thing that Free Danish shoot non-Danish cargo ships at their capital.  It's also a good thing that the Dutch raid French waters and French raid the Dutch waters.  That is healthy mmo play with roles for every type Pvp players.  Non-shooting total peace agreements are great for real life but they suck in games.

I agree.  Free trade agreements mean that no one fights over regions or trade waters.   More reason to fight is better for the game.  Though I more think this is between the big nations there is an issue. I can understand why one small nation and another can have agreements or a big one and a small one, but shouldn't be two big nations.  Which is why I couldn't understand why the biggest nations keep threatening to make peace agreements (US and GB) if any small nations did.  The small nations need the help of each other to compete against a larger nation.  The large nations don't need that.   Than again I think we have a large number of players that think they are PvP players, but in all honesty they are just PvE players as long as they are the bigger stronger nation.

• Like 2

@ OP: 

Why are you attacking Neutral Dutch Traders?

If you ACTUALLY represent some part of Danish interests why have you NOT notified Dutch 24H in advance before engaging in hostile actions - the trade agreement is multiple weeks old. Where were you during all these events. 

WHY IS YOUR FORUM ACTIVITY 3 HOUR OLD, AND NOT AT LEAST A WEEK DURING THESE PAST NEGOTIATIONS? 

Awfully convenient to show up on forums MERE HOURS after French threaten CCCP. Are you an actual Danish player or just a French/British alt trying to stir drama?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tenet said:

@ OP: 

Why are you attacking Neutral Dutch Traders?

If you ACTUALLY represent some part of Danish interests why have you NOT notified Dutch 24H in advance before engaging in hostile actions - the trade agreement is multiple weeks old. Where were you during all these events. 

WHY IS YOUR FORUM ACTIVITY 3 HOUR OLD, AND NOT AT LEAST A WEEK DURING THESE PAST NEGOTIATIONS? 

Awfully convenient to show up on forums MERE HOURS after French threaten CCCP. Are you an actual Danish player or just a French/British alt trying to stir drama?

We've been around for over a month and our interaction with CCCP has never been good.  Today was the last straw with them tagging in our traders with AI fleets, as I've said before it was no accident..CCCP just thinks they can bully or ignore anyone not in CCCP.

This is our way of telling them enough is enough and leave us be.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timjim2 said:

For the record: You attacked Dutch traders well under 24 hours of showing up on the political map of this server, using an information gap as people weren't aware there is a hostile faction involved. 

This is the behavior of wild dogs and lawless brigands. 

Dutch and French are raiding each other's traders on a daily basis, yet neither side would willingly choose to lose face over a couple of pixel ships. 

1 hour ago, Timjim2 said:

We've been around for over a month and our interaction with CCCP has never been good.  Today was the last straw with them tagging in our traders with AI fleets, as I've said before it was no accident..CCCP just thinks they can bully or ignore anyone not in CCCP.

Your clan is new in the nation. They lived without you for 2 years. You have been there for over a month. As far as I see you are an "immigrant" who wants to change the culture of the nation to what suits you. You are not prepared to accept the culture of the nation you have moved in. Your own fault.

BLACK and CCCP are allied. If you are not supporting CCCP then its fair to say you are an open target for our boyz too?
Could you please confirm your clan tags so we know who not to trust 

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3

Please let France know if BLACK is sailing around in your waters.

Since we had to declare peace with CCCP and since the Dutch are of limited fun, we're having to sail really far away to kill anyone. Going up to Denmark to hunt pirates sounds like a good time and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tenet said:

For the record: You attacked Dutch traders well under 24 hours of showing up on the political map of this server, using an information gap as people weren't aware there is a hostile faction involved. 

As a Norwegian I can confirm that the Danish language version of the text in the OP is obvious google translate. Although my confirmation is not necessary, just put the english language text at the bottom into Google Translate and it produces the exact text above. OP is obviously not a dane IRL and the effort to appear so is either suggestive of role-play or something else..

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, koltes said:

Your clan is new in the nation. They lived without you for 2 years. You have been there for over a month. As far as I see you are an "immigrant" who wants to change the culture of the nation to what suits you. You are not prepared to accept the culture of the nation you have moved in. Your own fault.

BLACK and CCCP are allied. If you are not supporting CCCP then its fair to say you are an open target for our boyz too?
Could you please confirm your clan tags so we know who not to trust 

If you think you must, come and play.  Might be good for Pirate morale considering the drubbing you took at the hands of Great Britain. 

16 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

As a Norwegian I can confirm that the Danish language version of the text in the OP is obvious google translate. Although my confirmation is not necessary, just put the english language text at the bottom into Google Translate and it produces the exact text above. OP is obviously not a dane IRL and the effort to appear so is either suggestive of role-play or something else..

Our native speakers are on Eu and preparing to move here is the interest is high enough.

2 minutes ago, Timjim2 said:

Our native speakers are on Eu and preparing to move here is the interest is high enough.

This is very good news. Hope you guys find what you are looking for on PVP global. Welcome!

Edited by Serk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Timjim2 said:

If you think you must, come and play.  Might be good for Pirate morale considering the drubbing you took at the hands of Great Britain. 

Broken PB entry mechanic does not mean one side kicking the other. GB is using it to their advantage and its understandable. We would have too.
They do everything possible to avoid facing us in full scale PB. Don't you worry soon as we strip them from their pure advantage of numbers they will have to face the fight like men. Then it will be the true test of of skill on skill

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bach said:

Preface: This post isn't entirely serious or even germane to this latest development in the PvPGlobal Diplomacy Soap Opera Treaty Boondoggle Boogalooo. Further preface: I don't care, because I'm a Pirate and we do what we want, because we're free, so long as it doesn't violate any standing trade agreements or piece meal alliances. 

That out of the way:

I was bored the other night (and what I did didn't cure the problem unfortunately) because I'm tired of seal clubbing on the U.S Coast. Didn't feel like toying with G.B Seals outside of KPR or La Navasse. I know, I'll head to waters I haven't been in for a looonnnng time. I point my bow spirit EAST. 

1) Sail by Danish waters. Read a book while doing so because as far as I knew at the time any players there are of a long time ally to BLACK. 

2) Sail through Swedish waters. Watching blacksmithing videos on youtube. Who was I kidding? The Swedes? They barely exist. 

3) Sail through French waters. Ok. Maybe some shenanigans could be had there, so long as I don't screw with a certain clan. I sail by Landomatic of ICS and it looks like he's AFK in a Pickle. Not going to jerk around with an afk Pickle. Just as I sail by he pops into the Diplomacy channel of BLACK team speak. Ok. He may not be afk, but he's obviously doing diplomat stuff and I'll leave him alone. I decide to leave French waters because I don't want to accidentally step on a diplomacy land mine. 

4) Sail into Dutch waters. As far as I know, we have no hug-n-kiss relations with the Dutch. Run into a couple of other 5th rates, who promptly sail in the opposite direction. Then I get a tag on a Trader's brig who I realize by his speed is most likely empty. Meh. 

Time to sail home. See some Frenchies near Cockbacon (PURGE) on the horizon and send friendly "Hello" to Dharus, because I was outnumbered, out shipped, and out gunned. Didn't want to re-enact that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean where whats-his-face is walking down the ladder off of the quarterdeck as his ship turns to kindling around him. Diplomacy was the only way in that case. 

Set a course for home, fall asleep, wake up to finish the sail back to MT. 

Long story short, 

*shrug*

I agree with Bach. 

Edited by Rhodry Heidenrich
needed to add something because I can.
  • Like 1