Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Blondel Cay 4.0

Battle lasted about 20 minutes - Defenders captured all zones while attackers were fighting the wind - as they arrived at the first circle to fight us, we already had a score of 300.
Would have been fun if it lasted longer.

t9HncgC.jpg

RgIZPBV.png

Edited by Liq
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, Liq said:

Blondel Cay 4.0

Battle lasted about 20 minutes - Defenders captured all zones while attackers were fighting the wind - as they arrived at the first circle to fight us, we already had a score of 300.
Would have been fun if it lasted longer.

t9HncgC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RgIZPBV.png

About the Picture in hidden contents: We came to make love not war <3

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dagdriver said:

Looks more like a gang-rape than battle...😉

Agreed. This was one of the screen battle. Attacking a snow and a lynx with such a fleet was probably a desperate measure. 

I was not in battle yesterday evening, sailing far away of that. I read on the French forum that in another battle, French sunk a rattle heavy and the mortar brig (which is more significant for a PB).

Late, I had a look on the PB itself, by clicking on swords. 18 Frenchs vs 13 Brits...

It was late, I was tired, I went to bed with full confidence in French mates. And they won the port-battle.

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

Cano Araguao - France vs GB

GB wins after a long fight, in which France managed to creep up to 978 points (after losing 3 ships).

Brits managed to get ships in circles, so French couldn't generate points anymore. One after another, the French ships fell victim to British gunfire and Brits were able to recapture circles. France did a good fight, but this kiting is kind of annoying, to be honest. I want to SMASH things.

l5brYMhbSReMu1pkzednYA.png

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Cano Araguao - France vs GB

GB wins after a long fight, in which France managed to creep up to 978 points (after losing 3 ships).

Brits managed to get ships in circles, so French couldn't generate points anymore. One after another, the French ships fell victim to British gunfire and Brits were able to recapture circles.

@admin you should look at this battle when @Toto Cabbage uploads. I thought the circles were made to avoid kitting. They get more points for a tower than we get for 2nd rates. 2400 Br port battles are so broken for the defenders in my opinion. How can it be possible to almost loose a battle after crushing enemy fleet? There should be more points for ships in 2400 battles and the system should scale for larger battles. 

• Like 1