Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, staun said:

Well most danes don’t borther with Screenshots. So cant put any up. Maybe the britts have some. We had an Pb at San Andreas. They had a screening fleet and all. Startet fighting them short befor 19 servertime. 3,5 hours and 4 fights later I finaly could get to port. Never seen so many brits before. Got split up in many small fight. Even a couple of spanish guys around looking for a fight, luckily brits tast better *then us. Heavy loses on both sides. Lest just say it was the best NA eveing I ever have had. Got a lot of new gained respect for brits. It was tough fights, and many of the fights could have gone to both side.  See you around I hope.

are you the guy that stole ma ship? I want that back or I will take it back :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward for taking his Victory.:

Edited by staun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, staun said:

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward to win his Victory.:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Edited by staun
* to players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, staun said:

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Seawolf got him earlier in the week.  I won't speak for hachi, but losing a vic really means nothing these days.  Brits have so many spare victory marks from weeks on conquest board for all the empty ports they used to own, they're very easily replaced.  Frankly it's a sad state of affairs if people are sinking 1st rates with carta tar mods/navy structure just for PVP marks......   I'd rather lose vics or oceans all week with thickness mods than lose a copper plated trinc or wasa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I didn’t sink it. Just keeping it safe in port for him. He might need it one day for the right purpos and then it is all his again.  Oh wait before I promis that, I need @Bearwall to sign the deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough afternoon for the Swedes who paid the iron price so RUBLI and BF could take 2 useless ports and Flip Bermuda.  Totally not "coordinated" though m'rite guys........

Cartagena still stands.  

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

AFF77037A0767DB7CBDEED93BD963A5033EE318A

----

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Christendom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Rough afternoon for the Swedes who paid the iron price so RUBLI and BF could take 2 useless ports and Flip Bermuda.  Totally not "coordinated" though m'rite guys........

Cartagena still stands.  

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

AFF77037A0767DB7CBDEED93BD963A5033EE318A

----

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Youndidnt kill all the wolves. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Liq said:

PB @ Jobe 

 

Looking at the names, my condolences to the sheep. ^^

Edited by sveno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

o7

Yeah we were just initially at first not sure what to expect especially since you guys were headed towards Jobe, we were not sure if you were in heavier ships or not. By the time we realized what ships you guys were in the 5th rates were pretty far out.  I made the call for everyone the faster ships to pull out and we would keep your interest if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×