Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Don't invite us, we are already here. Invite the Swedes to help you defending all off your ports which will be attacked in the next hours, days or weeks. It's their duty to guarantee the Danish nation a territory which allows a proper game play. Now they have to pay back the help you gave them.

Oh we care abouth RvR. We just play it different. Ports are only important for top 4. Rest dont need them. We always knew that the russians will come, so we have set up alt to build all we need in other Nations.

You may even have done us a favor, plenty of danish players, But most is pve. Maybe now the find out that they also need to take part in the fight.

We have no demands to Sweden. Well thats not the hole truth. We reguest and demand that they keep kickoff your ass.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

hawai

That one was always held by SLRN. It's Charles Caldwell's personal safezone and the hookers are better then the Gustavia ones.

I was at Cano Araguao myself, thats why I know it's in the bottrom right part of the map.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

You act like you are a big boy on this server, but without your EU Russians players you would be like us.

All the BLANC and WO port we have are defended with timers at our time. Can you say the same?

Let me look at the map:

Chinchorois VCO and  is 23 to 2AM server time

Misteriosa the same...

Little Cayman 21 to 12

If I'm not mistaken your clan is American based. Right?

You can certainly talk the talk... but can you walk the walk.

Yesterday we came with some very vague hope to intercept your fleet at Guayama not because the Dane are our master... but because we were seeking some PVP. Our idea was fighting you or the Danes if they were showing up... whoever we would be able to catch.

We just forgot for a few instants that you're not interested in fights with people from you timezone. And also we didn't expect you to use the AI fleet battle trick to get to the port battle.

Anyway, we are like everybody else, we look for content where there is some. It seems that Russian "night crew" can't by itself provide it. Unless they get the help of Babay like for the attempt to take La Navasse over the other day.

To the credit of the Brits we had people fighting us for every port battle we had with them.

Babay and his crew chose to grind up Navasse.  We were asked to assist and we did.  No PB, but we appreciate the pvp marks anyway.  We fought you guys at Hat Island with a good fleet and won easily.  There were a lot of salty French that evening and lots of players unwilling to GG afterwards including Kingy and I want to say you as well, though I could be mistaken.  I take little enjoyment from beating WO in PBs, I find your master to be enough of a vile guy i dislike even playing in the same battle as the bigot.  We’ve found that denying him content is the best method for everyone.  If you were bored last night you should of attacked the 4 or 5 Dutch that showed up to help you.  

I haven’t done a head count lately but I think the daytime VCO players outnumber the evening ones.  We’re very much a daytime clan now and our numbers reflect that in the Russian PBs.  Our timers reflect the overlap with a late EU time that we theoretically can fill.  I told the same to Rab weeks ago.  I think you’ve attacked 3 VCO ports.  One was a now show, 2 were defended fully.  If you want us or anyone to attack you guys, change your timers.  

Ive also been apart of the Russian fleet now for a few months before the wipe.  I’m not sure I’d consider myself a big player, but I’ve been there for most of our nations succcess.  While you guys are sailing around doing your empty pbs and 3 to 1 or 5 to 1 odds ganks around the map I’m doing real battles during the daytime against really difficult opponents.  

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed moderated content and response to same.
  • Like 2

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

I have it recorded my friend.

I don’t remember Spain coming to screen for us against GB. Could be wrong.  I do remember the French helping you guys in the gulf.   

And let’s be honest the 4 fights out of 20 your nation showed up for screening wasn’t needed.  Including your George Town loss.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

what about trinidad? We were not able to go but you had like 50 screeners there I heard. :)

Ah yes your snowstorm incident.   That wasn’t against GB though if I recall.  

6 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

You are wrong. So ask your Spanish friends to screen for you, they have the numbers. And stop that silly talk about vassals. It's called diplomacy and it looks like Russia needs to improve a bit in that. 

We’re happy with our buds in Spain.  We don’t need a huge coalition to fight Sweden. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

You are wrong. So ask your Spanish friends to screen for you, they have the numbers. And stop that silly talk about vassals. It's called diplomacy and it looks like Russia needs to improve a bit in that. 

every time Russia had a battle northviking came to ask us for help with screening (in the yucatan area)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

So what's the problem ? Go kill each other for our amusement.

You tell me.  Not sure what your stake is in all this other than your opinions seem to change as frequently as the wind.  Or whatever your new masters opinion is at the time I suppose.  

Sweden hates screening and complains when we screen them out.  Then asks for help from 3 nations to screen us out.  Or attempt to.  I’m cool either way with a good fight.  

Anyway this back and forth is tedious.  Good fights yesterday and hopefully if I can shirk my coaching duties this afternoon I’ll get another couple later on today. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, rediii said:

I didnt complain about your screening, last cartagena pb was the most fun for the swedish guys in weeks if not months

I think it's getting a little heated here and folks could use some time away from the forums.

No you may have not, but others do.

Nonetheless you are right, the PBs at cartaghena, Santa Marta, and Barranquilla, as well as the OW screen and pvp fights outside have really been the most enjoyable fights to date for a lot of us.

1 minute ago, rediii said:

If hiding in battles wouldnt be a thing it would be even better. :P

True, but unfortunately everyone does it so it's no use pointing fingers now is it? I have seen french, swedes, danes, dutch, pirates, russians ,us, etc all do it

The devs need to fix it. Players want to fix it? Lets make a server meeting with diplos to see if something can be fixed. 

• Like 1

BATTLE PORT OF THE WILLIAM'S BAY DEFENCE: 

Sverige nation was on a crossroad, they had to split their fleets in defending Barranquilla and Santa Marta, and in the attack of William's Bay (one hour of difference). In the spanish nation we tought they would defend their ports but someone was saying the opposite: "They will fight for William's Bay, because it is more important for us, they can lose a port but nothing like the Bahamas's port" The spanish had splitted aswell and in my opinion we came at the defence not the correct commanders; the sweden were more organized and they bet for the carronades...

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Batman said:

That's hardly the bottom left, @Davos Seasworth.

That is the only left most port SLRN took the past few days. It is one of the most left of the map port SLRN owns and closes to the bottom of the map port the clan owns as well. Unless you are asking for the bottom right which would be Cano Araguao.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

55 minutes ago, rediii said:

I didnt complain about your screening, last cartagena pb was the most fun for the swedish guys in weeks if not months

But still hide in battle is just sad. Do think last Night both the russisan pb fleet and screener hide in a battle. So from now on evrebody need to be 2 h in advance before a pb surring and waiting. Where is the fun in that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Yes there were, you forget that my main was cruising around as lookout before our fleet even arrived.  VOLVO were there, as well as a handful of Danish that stuck around after you all left. Your own scouting might be improved by not dragging single, basic cutters into battle and instead looking for real enemies.. ;) 

I actually had a nice chat with a VOLVO guy afterwards who said that WO and Sweden were friends and that Sveno trusts them AND that he was in contact with KoC during the Guayama screening.  It gave me a little chuckle.

Someone is telling a little lie or doesn't know all the facts

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Cpt. Reverse said:

but who cares? DNP have a similar gameplay with ours. Their house is a free townhouse. And who else represents Denmark? So take care, your hopes will not be justified. And while we laugh

There is on more Danish clan(actually they are German) Ds has been on Oure side all the way. There numbers are less than DNP, but we trust them and they fight. They even have set up a ts, so we dont depend on the former Danish ts. If we postet sc shots, the will be in most of them. Just look at Sveno's from Cartagena. Those guys rocks.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

I agree. You should talk to Chester about going after larger prey (and improving his tagging, I was easily able to gain the wind and sail away while my cabin boys mooned him as his Hermione faded into the distance). ;) 

To be fair, he’s used to only killing alts 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Did you talk to Captain Reverse in this matter already? Does he cares about your opinion? Guess not. Why are your enemies responsible for your fun? Stay at home, if you don't like it. Wouldn 't that be the best solution?

Your point

Edited by staun

14 hours ago, Christendom said:

I haven’t done a head count lately but I think the daytime VCO players outnumber the evening ones.  We’re very much a daytime clan now and our numbers reflect that in the Russian PBs.  Our timers reflect the overlap with a late EU time that we theoretically can fill.  I told the same to Rab weeks ago.  I think you’ve attacked 3 VCO ports.  One was a now show, 2 were defended fully.  If you want us or anyone to attack you guys, change your timers.  

AHHHH that moment when you have told so many lies that you don't even know which ones are true anymore. you had 16 guys last night at guyama. that's enough fro a 4800 br port. #dodger.