Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

By the way, want to say thanks to three captains for yesterday evening combats.

A truly gruesome affair versus the yankee privateers, Lionshaft and Jwell (?) if I'm not mistaken in the names. Close affair with a ton of mistakes done by us, we were hot headed and in red-rage mode :D. Great to be back to my favourite vessels.

In true fashion of the RL records, the smaller the vessels the more bloody the affairs. Snappy salute. Next time it will be us, who knows.

Second to spanish empire caballero LMM for his intrepid raid on a trade convoy which I had to defend ( much to the protests of my crew which signed up to steal trade and not to protect it! ). Was really a great naval action moment.

No screenshots but reckon both may inspire a piece of "wannabe naval literature" in themselves.

Even in defeat Spanish have to post pictures to try and  make other people look bad. I have been in a quite few port battles against Spain and the pictures will only come out when you win . or when you think it will be degrading to your opponent,  when you loose witch is quite often it goes very quite on the screen shot front.  The rest of your fleet didn't even make it to the battle because they were intercepted

I am  glad GB don't feel the need to post a gloating screen shot with every port battle victory.

6 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

ahh ok .. not seen the guy who sank in pvp or rvr before so cannot comment ,,

Well, he made a stupid tag, showed his left side (halfway down) to @Pitxagorri, who was in perfect shape. Instead of turning his weak side away, he just slammed straight into spanish 1st rate and got rekt before friendlies could join and get close. Was pretty much his own fault.

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

Well, he made a stupid tag, showed his left side (halfway down) to @Pitxagorri, who was in perfect shape. Instead of turning his weak side away, he just slammed straight into spanish 1st rate and got rekt before friendlies could join and get close. Was pretty much his own fault.

lol ...

so he didnt repair from the screening battle he was in .. tagged a l ocean and presented his weak side ..

my apoligies

indeed Gb vs any nation in a nutshell

1 hour ago, van Veen said:

This thread started so good with actual battle results. 

Now it is being cluttered by personal accusations and bullshit *sigh*. 

Sorry, but this time it’s not just a boring battle end result screen! 

Its a ingame screenshot, to save the names of the brave british captains before they return to their king and county in shame!

89955B2D-2EF4-41A6-9A54-AA7A612A2D09.png