Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward for taking his Victory.:

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, staun said:

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward to win his Victory.:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Edited by staun
* to players

18 minutes ago, staun said:

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Seawolf got him earlier in the week.  I won't speak for hachi, but losing a vic really means nothing these days.  Brits have so many spare victory marks from weeks on conquest board for all the empty ports they used to own, they're very easily replaced.  Frankly it's a sad state of affairs if people are sinking 1st rates with carta tar mods/navy structure just for PVP marks......   I'd rather lose vics or oceans all week with thickness mods than lose a copper plated trinc or wasa.

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

8 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

o7

Yeah we were just initially at first not sure what to expect especially since you guys were headed towards Jobe, we were not sure if you were in heavier ships or not. By the time we realized what ships you guys were in the 5th rates were pretty far out.  I made the call for everyone the faster ships to pull out and we would keep your interest if possible. 

Some skirmishes over the past couple of days:

Skirmish at Cartagena

Russians intercepted the Swedish hostilityfleet for Cartagena as they were finishing up the grinding.

Russian Commander: Anolytic

End result:

Client-2018-01-11-22-01-42-09.jpg

Battle of Cartagena

End result:

Client-2018-01-12-22-07-13-77.jpg

Screening at Cartagena

Russian Commander: JAGs

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

Skirmish at Barranquilla

Swedish Commander: Havelock

End result:

Client-2018-01-12-23-43-39-63.jpg

Battle of Somerset

Danish Commander: Captain Reverse?

End result:

Client-2018-01-13-22-26-19-06.jpg

Skirmish at Bermuda

End result:

Client-2018-01-14-00-21-25-50.jpg

In these pictures alone 31 enemy 1st rates sunk or captured by Russia.

• Like 7

I've noted that the picture from Saint-Louis can't be watched full screen for some reason,

so I've uploaded it to another hoster - hopefully nobody has to use a spyglass now to read the names of battle participants

Client_2018-01-14_18-41-11-146.jpg

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1