Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

polish took a beating yesterday. was good fun. o7

F67C84B4F3D3281D414748CCAB4C3565EF013437

189CA689C29895D35DEB0C077BCDDAD7E0288A42

was good fight, at least battle I participated in. Looking forward for more.

It shows only how important teamwork which we badly failed with and experience, which we are getting now hard way us. 

well played and o7 :)

Well most danes don’t borther with Screenshots. So cant put any up. Maybe the britts have some. We had an Pb at San Andreas. They had a screening fleet and all. Startet fighting them short befor 19 servertime. 3,5 hours and 4 fights later I finaly could get to port. Never seen so many brits before. Got split up in many small fight. Even a couple of spanish guys around looking for a fight, luckily brits tast better *then us. Heavy loses on both sides. Lest just say it was the best NA eveing I ever have had. Got a lot of new gained respect for brits. It was tough fights, and many of the fights could have gone to both side.  See you around I hope.

Edited by staun
* changed from us
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, staun said:

Well most danes don’t borther with Screenshots. So cant put any up. Maybe the britts have some. We had an Pb at San Andreas. They had a screening fleet and all. Startet fighting them short befor 19 servertime. 3,5 hours and 4 fights later I finaly could get to port. Never seen so many brits before. Got split up in many small fight. Even a couple of spanish guys around looking for a fight, luckily brits tast better *then us. Heavy loses on both sides. Lest just say it was the best NA eveing I ever have had. Got a lot of new gained respect for brits. It was tough fights, and many of the fights could have gone to both side.  See you around I hope.

are you the guy that stole ma ship? I want that back or I will take it back :P