Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, amplify said:

and those ships were replaced in 1 day with the income of carta so no issue and btw those were pb ships fully modded vs a lightly build screen fleet with bad wind learn to think before you write

"Ships quickly replaced", "disposable" ships, "light build", "bad wind".......Neptune himself, the almighty favoured the Swedes..Again?

Need more excuses, otherwise i might "think", your nation (Russia?), can only win against Swedes, when they aren't in port battle, or not online at all :)

3 hours ago, amplify said:

and those ships were replaced in 1 day with the income of carta so no issue and btw those were pb ships fully modded vs a lightly build screen fleet with bad wind learn to think before you write

"Ships quickly replaced", "disposable" ships, "light build", "bad wind".......Neptune himself, the almighty favoured the Swedes..Again?

Need more excuses, otherwise i might "think", your nation (Russia?), can only win against Swedes, when they aren't in port battle, or not online at all :)

1 hour ago, Otto Kohl said:

Don't want to be rude but it hurts my eyes to see your performance in this battle... you have a lot to learn good sir if you want to do pvp, manual sailing is the first one.

Nice to see this vid :) Since I feel this was one of the poorest battles from point of view of my performance, I'll analyze the video later. Davos, if you want, I can send you my remarks in priv later. 

Posting videos like these is the best way to improve your gameplay :)

Edited by vazco
  • Like 5

Very pleasing to see many of these battles taken as it is - a game. Nothing like good handshakes in the end of a battle, no matter what.

Also they can be good "tutorials".

Need more machinima though, need a replay function !

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Very pleasing to see many of these battles taken as it is - a game. Nothing like good handshakes in the end of a battle, no matter what.

Also they can be good "tutorials".

Need more machinima though, need a replay function !

Most Definately would love that. 

3 hours ago, rediii said:

First battle with our "new" guys from global so gf. :)

Bit surprising that the global Danes even bothered to keep playing since they get a ping of over 900.

If you're taking about an option to repay the battle with a free camera mode, maybe with voice in game like in Holdfast, this would be damn amazing - also for legends.

It'd be great for tutoring, creating amazing videos for recutation, and for creation of "hall of fame" battle list.

Voice coms in game would be good for new players to learn how great a cooperation works. 

@admin cc :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago,  Aegir said:

Bit surprising that the global Danes even bothered to keep playing since they get a ping of over 900.

Hard to put something down if you love it

4 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Don't want to be rude but it hurts my eyes to see your performance in this battle... you have a lot to learn good sir if you want to do pvp, manual sailing is the first one.

Youre fine mate. I never come in saying Im a great fighter or anything. Best to call me a casual in charge of a community of casuals. It is something I will pick up at one point though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

No. Nothing like Holdfast... Replay like in many games, like TW series, IL-2 series, Sid Meier's Ace Patrol, etc

My thinking was that it would be great to have communication in a replay as well, as otherwise you would have to record it separately. It's not a key factor though. 

Portbattle of Barranquila

A702613585DFA7C6CD99DE9BE4F1290127F9165C

In a pretty early Brawl we lost 2 Victorys due to boarding. One was unlucky hit by the russian mortars and lost his front mast, after that he got boarded. The other Captain made a bad manouver and got boarded. While in boarding our mortars destroyed the russian 1st rates.

Later 2 swedish captains made a bad manouver and got into boarding action aswell, but were prepared and disengaged. the boarding russian 1st rates sank aswell due to our mortars.

So in fact every destroyed russian 1st rate sunk to the mortars while boarding.

Sweden won by points then. Brawl was at the 1st circle and we had posession of the other 2 circles most of the time, but one was blocked by a russian Wasa which fought a swedish Wasa.

GG REDS and VCO. Was a fun but really strange battle. I think without Mortars or Boarding both sides 1st rates weren´t be able to kill each other. 

• Like 13