Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

28 minutes ago, Tac said:

Sir this was no battle , merely a late night xmas rum raid, had a laugh though especially with the Dutch sailor van poon who decided to sail with no guns.

o7.

I wasnt there myself, but as far as I remember it was a port BATTLE so I dunno. :P although I agree it was not a fair one.

And some global guys had to buy mercs from shop to participate since they didnt have any before, so I guess he forgot the cannons out of hurry :P

Edited by ScipioTortuga

19 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Do you have a vid about the battle where we beated you and PPP too pietjenoob? Or do you only post your victories?

Srry did I hurt your toes, I post only a 2 day old battle which is clearly that Tac, Track and I have been outgunned and outnumbered and you post only pictures were you have a PB with at least a 3 to one advantage........ and it suprises me that you react that fast

And i do not make vids my self and yes i do post sometimes pics of lost battles

7 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

Srry did I hurt your toes, I post only a 2 day old battle which is clearly that Tac, Track and I have been outgunned and outnumbered and you post only pictures were you have a PB with at least a 3 to one advantage........ and it suprises me that you react that fast

It was just a question, we dont have any recorder so maybe you had the vid. And as far as I remember La Orchila wasnt that one sided.

12 hours ago, Liq said:

It seems like it took 5 months.

Huge difference in skill.  As someone said here it needs that to be able to win 1vs3.  Still, I think 1vs3 is always a good victory, whatever guys say here.  They were not protecting weak sides at all and at least it looks that one guy was stern tanking to death.  GG Liq

Also really nice to see that you actually have to change ammunition type these days.  It took really long but finally we are getting there.  Balance has been improved.  GJ @admin

Don't know how the new sailing model affected to meta but...

How about an Essex or Trincomalee?  Both?

Constitution?

37 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

It seems like it took 5 months.

Huge difference in skill.  As someone said here it needs that to be able to win 1vs3.  Still, I think 1vs3 is always a good victory, whatever guys say here.  They were not protecting weak sides at all and at least it looks that one guy was stern tanking to death.  GG Liq

Also really nice to see that you actually have to change ammunition type these days.  It took really long but finally we are getting there.  Balance has been improved.  GJ @admin

Don't know how the new sailing model affected to meta but...

How about an Essex or Trincomalee?  Both?

Constitution?

13 hours ago, Liq said:

Belle Poule OP.

Nerf it.

Brits tried to grind Turneffe. We spotted them in their first mission and sailed there. Their scouts spotted us, so they sent reinforcements to the edge of the safezone. We feigned a withdrawal and then engaged the reinforcements and the hostility fleet in the OW:

Client-2017-12-29-21-42-11-81.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Good fight! Last ship put up a decent fight and almost took a two with it but could not clean things up before other ships arrived from capturing his comrade and was in turn captured himself. 

C7E357150D7C67E000E20255232BB27D2DBFBD9C

You and your impossible nation will regret this actions against GB. We could have been good neighbors.

After we stablish a base in the area we will drive you out from Panama. You will soon enjoy the visit of the pirates at Haiti.

• Like 1