Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Screening fight in front of La Mona Sweden vs Danes, Pirates and Russian @ Barahona

Commanders:
Sweden: Sveno/Mikocen
Danes: chaos&anarchy

Result: PB was not fullfilled, so Pirates won. In screening battle was Draw with big Danes advantage

lUEocpE.jpg

Sweden expecting bigger screen in front of Barahona decided to get a fight close to La Mona. Swedes had wind advantage, but Danes proprely started destroying our first rates. About 15 minutes after start, battle become a brawl. Danes made a first kill, after which Sweden Comander changed. During fight one of Swedes exploded between Danish ships whats made a chance to gain some kills. After 1,5h of fighting result was as you see on screenshot.

rxx3qTv.jpg

After that Swedes decided to rescue thier survivors and during that were able to tag enemy. Unfortunatelly for us, DIMAS left a battle group and he ended alone in a battle. Well done Danes, we really enjoyed this battle. o7 : - )

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 4

On 10/12/2017 at 7:36 PM, Bart Smith said:

Well you can find a challenge in "impossible" nations instead join most populated...but hey that your logic:) 

If you knew the average british players skills, maybe you wouldn't thought in that nation as "possible". 

3 hours ago, Mikocen said:

Screening fight in front of La Mona Sweden vs Danes, Pirates and Russian @ Barahona

Commanders:
Sweden: Sveno/Mikocen
Danes: chaos&anarchy

Result: PB was not fullfilled, so Pirates won. In screening battle was Draw with big Danes advantage

lUEocpE.jpg

Sweden expecting bigger screen in front of Barahona decided to get a fight close to La Mona. Swedes had wind advantage, but Danes proprely started destroying our first rates. About 15 minutes after start, battle become a brawl. Danes made a first kill, after which Sweden Comander changed. During fight one of Swedes exploded between Danish ships whats made a chance to gain some kills. After 1,5h of fighting result was as you see on screenshot.

rxx3qTv.jpg

After that Swedes decided to rescue thier survivors and during that were able to tag enemy. Unfortunatelly for us, DIMAS left a battle group and he ended alone in a battle. Well done Danes, we really enjoyed this battle. o7 : - )

That screening battle was a win for the danes. If you include ships captured I see 7 victories lost vs 5 ships lost (compensating for thecaptured ships). 

8 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

That screening battle was a win for the danes. If you include ships captured I see 7 victories lost vs 5 ships lost (compensating for thecaptured ships). 

Danes lost 7 (2 first rates, 4 second rates, 1 fourth rate) ships and after another 1 (1st rate), Swedes lost 8 (8 first rates) ships. Whatsmore some minutes before the end of battle 3 Danish Oceans and one Santi had to retreat from our small fleet to much bigger reinforcments. Another thing is that Danes survived meeting with our second fleet because of battlegroup mechanic (tagged guy left the battle group). I agree that swedes were not able to win in first battle, but Danes didnt manage to win that battle aswell. If battle is taking part till the end of the time and both sides are still alive and able to fight its what in sport is called Draw. But all in all your side won, we didnt manage to get to the port. That is also in the report, pirates won battle by Danish hands : - )

@Edit but if you really want, I can write something like "time out, Swedes lost more BR, Danish br victory."

Edited by Mikocen

Yesterday we had all chances to get you after the fight and drown everyone. But we felt that this good fight should not be spoiled by such a low act and we all go smoke. Unfortunately, for your part, you started to tag us on the approach to La Mona, your big fleet. Although you knew that we had no breaks, and with broken sides.
A low act, from such respected and strong players.

The Baltic Fleet considers this battle a defeat. But on the other hand, we have a lot of newcomers and we are satisfied with the result and the experience gained.

With respect from the Baltic Fleet.

and sorry for google transl :D

Edited by Cpt. Reverse
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Ленин said:

Lenin vs 5 BF players

"рано тебе еще в пвп, говорили они". Не ценят тебя, Ленин, твои же собратья и адмиралы :)

Один Реверс, все врем хвалит и говорит что не стоит недооценивать капитана с 6ю руками и 1м монитором. Этот капитанище прошел 7 кругов ада ПОТбса. :D

Это я к тому, что в БФ всегда открыты двери... :D

1 hour ago, Cpt. Reverse said:

"рано тебе еще в пвп, говорили они". Не ценят тебя, Ленин, твои же собратья и адмиралы :)

Один Реверс, все врем хвалит и говорит что не стоит недооценивать капитана с 6ю руками и 1м монитором. Этот капитанище прошел 7 кругов ада ПОТбса. :D

Это я к тому, что в БФ всегда открыты двери... :D

Кто что говорил? разводишь тут разлад в РУСах... Когда ленин в ТСку сказал что он с 5ю БФами-фрегатами дерется, мы пожелали удачи БФам, ибо знали как это кончится:)

Edited by DreamMaker

1 minute ago, DreamMaker said:

Кто что говорил? разводишь тут разлад в РУСах... Когда ленин в ТСку сказал что он с 5ю бфами дерется, мы пожелали удачи БФам, ибо знали как это кончится:)

Та это я ваши разговоры в ТСе во время ПБ за Бахию вспоминал... :D 

пытаюсь хантить и сеять зерно раздора))))

• Like 1

PB at La Orchila

2400 BR

Sverige [PPP] attacks against Verenigde Provinciën [GU] 

Swedish fleet got screened out by French and Dutch screening. Swedes didnt get out of the battle so I guess they didnt want to actively contest the pb.

Commanders: 

French: Louis XVI (?)

Dutch: Scipio

Sverige: ?

gab2GQ4.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

PB at La Orchila

2400 BR

Sverige [PPP] attacks against Verenigde Provinciën [GU] 

Swedish fleet got screened out by French and Dutch screening. Swedes didnt get out of the battle so I guess they didnt want to actively contest the pb.

Commanders: 

French: Louis XVI (?)

Dutch: Scipio

Sverige: ?

gab2GQ4.png

Enjoyable fight wp all o7

• Like 1

Battle of Las Tortugas

Russia (REDS) vs RUBLI

Apart from trading in my L'Ocean for a Teak/Sabicu Victory that I don't know what to do with, no losses on our side. Somehow we even got a kill after the Battle Over message. 

After partially overshooting the wind for the position to engage the enemy line we had to rapidly amend our tactic. The plan was also for our offensive screening fleet to force the pirates into joining from the docks. However they somehow tagged themselves into battle against an allied force just as the port battle had started, and pirates were able to sail into position on clear seas.

I guess that I'll pass my new Victory to someone. As it was built in Sweden I must already be at least its third captain.

• Like 7

Russia vs GB @ Apalachawhatever - Near flawless victory for REDS....thanks stepp

437104a9f4f53f93cc3abe97ef1ee1e9.png

Interesting portfor a fight.  I think this one however would of been much better without the BR limits.  25 ships in that narrow canal would of been 10x more fun.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

Hat Island PB - Russian Nights Watch vs Sweden - Decisive Russian Win

035da45c98f77eeb5638c994482c087d.jpg

Enjoyable little battle.  Props to Sweden for coming out.  

Kept the wind, shot masts and controlled the circles.  Zero upgrade slot @Aventador did work on the other surprise 1v1 and secured 2 circles.  Fight broke down inside A and 2 Swedes decided to bug out and leave their mates to die.  Good easy win to bring the shroud of darkness back to the realm.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Christendom said:

Hat Island PB - Russian Nights Watch vs Sweden - Decisive Russian Win

035da45c98f77eeb5638c994482c087d.jpg

Enjoyable little battle.  Props to Sweden for coming out.  

Kept the wind, shot masts and controlled the circles.  Zero upgrade slot @Aventador did work on the other surprise 1v1 and secured 2 circles.  Fight broke down inside A and 2 Swedes decided to bug out and leave their mates to die.  Good easy win to bring the shroud of darkness back to the realm.

We posted a PORT BATTLE RESULTS then got trolled!! Then we respond! And you blame us! Give me strength....

Which mod do I owe. Thank you to? "thank you..... Insert mod name here....

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2