Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

15 minutes ago, Batman said:

Didn't know a single ship infront of a port is now considered a screening fleet.

An ex-AHOY sailing around a started PB against Brits (funny coincidence), whatever the number of ship, that was a screen action.

(Did someone mention a fleet ?)

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

Batman how did yesterdays gb port battles go?

Good.

Spain didn't show up neither for Las Sabinas or Triangles. So the first was "defended", the latter was captured.

I think it was one guy from CH clan who went for triangles, because a bunch of SH guys was raising hostility at Selam when we wanted to leave for triangles.

So we fought SH Clan over several battles across the whole evening. I think in total it was four battles (Hostility mission + 3 battles afterwards), where SH Clan suffered heavy losses.

Client2017-11-1622-47-19-627.jpg

This screenshot is from the second battle, I think. One of the escaped Spanish ships was captured in a seperate battle and in the last battle, SH was becoming desperate and tagged Brits with a few Wasas + L'Hermione in fleet.

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

On 10.11.2017 at 8:39 AM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Cap Francais was lost for Sweden at least half an hour before the end of the battle. Then two Swedish captains escaped the batte to rescue their Bucentaures. That was the moment Swedes gave up and kited to minimize their losses. That they would have had a chance to win the battle after or with 30 minutes more is a nice fairytaile to fight the loss on morale in Swedish rows. Since the country experienced their Moscow yesterday.

All those captains who switched to Sweden to join the winning side, got an idea of the big mistake, they made with that move. They should remember that it was in Cap Francais as well, when Lord Vicious got defeated and never recovered anymore. Now it was rediiis time. :huh:

Russian captains fought well (so did Swedish). But they received the experience that Swedes are not unvulnerable. Stay patient Russians! It' was a long way for Napoleon from Moscow to Elba and a lot of battles inbetween. Some of them he still won.

405343EDCD0452D94D18E5F7B9F46806491F6A26

Thanks for battle : - ) Was really hard (i was truerly close to sink) and its why was fun. (after battle screenshot form Ca-Francais. It doesnt show that Marcus (SE player) sunk aswell)

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 5

Portbattle Sweden vs Russia @ Cap Francais

Commanders:
Sweden: redii
Russia: Babay

Result: Swedish Victory

405343EDCD0452D94D18E5F7B9F46806491F6A26

Swedes attacked from upwind with the usual double line, Swedes lost masts while engaging the Russians, Russians lost masts through Swedish mortar Brigs. First reaction was that the Russian fleet started to kite on contact, but after the Swedes isolated single ships they started to brawl. In the brawl the Swedes were able to get a clear decision on the Portbattle.

Scenic PB-Screen by @rediii

54B82CD8348ABA159D26CB4F50DCBC6B4762C04F

Swedish Pov by @rediii

Russian PoV (incomplete) by @BABAY

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202098673

Many thanks to the Russian for another great Portbattle. o7

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Ganking with fir/fir Wasas and calling some other Wasas with a few small frigates meeting your squad gankers... alright then.

what does it make Fir/Fir from who do you have that info, with fir/fir u can't withstand the punishment we had

Edited by pietjenoob

2 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

what does it make Fir/Fir from do you have that info, with fir/fir u can't withstand the punishment we had

Didn't really watch it through, i just checked the lineups... fir/fir is the meta, just assumed you'd use that...

Edited by Landsman

1 minute ago, Landsman said:

Didn't really watch it through, i just checked the lineups... fir/fir is the meta, just assumed you'd use that...

never assume, if you only saw the first 3 min, then u can say anything what doesn't add up

Edited by pietjenoob
  • Like 1

Just now, pietjenoob said:

yeah just look from 45 min is and also watch tac speed, Fir/Fir + speed would at least go 13.5 kn+

I mean how does it matter for the battle? If you sail around the dutch capital with 3 Wasa's you can hardly call a few ships facing you a gank...

1 minute ago, pietjenoob said:

what 3rd wasa are u talking about?

Are you bored or something? 2 Wasa then... who cares? You sail around their capital and home waters and when they obviously come out to face you call it a gank... it's all im saying.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Are you bored or something? 2 Wasa then... who cares? You sail around their capital and home waters and when they obviously come out to face you call it a gank... it's all im saying.

So you call the builds wrong, you call the ships wrong , at this point your opinion is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard. 

Besides that are we complaining about getting ganked? No .i welcome it.

1 minute ago, Tac said:

So you call the builds wrong, you call the ships wrong

No, i actually didn't...

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

Besides that are we complaining about getting ganked? No .i welcome it.

Still doesn't change the fact that you call it a gank when you pretty much asked for it... getting ganked means being attacked with overwhelming force against your will... not so much the case when you welcome it, now is it?

PvP is pvp, whatever wanted, unwanted, etc.

Expectations are too high sometimes.

There's one rule - red letters is enemy, white letters is friendly. Once you click sail, a lot can happen, whatever OP ships.

Good fights everyone. Win today, lose tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Landsman said:

No, i actually didn't...

Still doesn't change the fact that you call it a gank when you pretty much asked for it... getting ganked means being attacked with overwhelming force against your will... not so much the case when you welcome it, now is it?

If  you saw 3 fir fir wasa your watching a different battle , plus I do my fighting at sea you do yours on the forum .

My conversing with attention whores ended long ago.

i bid you good day.

• Like 2