Game-Labs Forum

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Seed is already planted for the downfall of Sweden.

When I praised Sweden for it's wise leadership in the past weeks, this verdict was overhasty. It's still the same Sweden we know since the last big patch, which is ruled by presumption and not by attention for it's limited power. To take Road Town might have been a tactical masterstroke of Swedens PB commander but this port is a strategic trap of the first water as well. Sweden handed out the decision of action to the Danish nation. Danemark-Norge can set PBs at RT now every second day without any risk and without any chance for Sweden to prevent it. It's Danemark-Norge which decides if they join the PB or if they force Swedish captains to sit and wait for an enemy, which doesn't arrive. Danish captains can camp right in front of the port to attack any weaker Swedish ship without risk to get attacked by superior Swedish forces. 

That's why conquering Road Town was one of the most stupid decision Sweden ever made. But brilliantly implemented by one person. :D

rediii might not agree, but I still think that Babay is a much better PB commander than him. But rediii is a much better nanny for newbies in the PB than Babay ever could be. Babay needs players who know already how to fight to show his brilliance. He doesn't have enough of them right now. In opposite rediii has the ability to form a powerful team out of players with poor skills. Even though he had the same number of newbies in his team like Danemark-Norge, this was the reason why Sweden won the battle.

What can Swedens opponents do against such supremacy? Board those noobs! The poor performance in boarding of most of those guys is already legendary, since Cpt reverse posts them regularily in his clips.

Sweden is not strong because of it's skill. It's only less weak than its opponents because of a better organisation of it's disability. Swedish expectations for a victory is based on the hope that the enemy makes more mistakes than themselves. While it's enemies are forced to train their players Sweden is triumphant without understanding its weakness. It will be a rude awakening once a PB fleet shows up which really understands how to play.

Meanwhile Swedes can only pray that the Danes don't have the ability anymore to organize daily terror attacks on Road Town and a big alliance against all those fronts Sweden has to defend once again. There is a good hope that those prayers will be heard for a while.

we just wanted a battle, owning road town brings more battles I guess. If they capture it its fine no problem there

I also don't care if you think babay is a better commander. I think babay is the only commander right now where it's fun to fight against

not more to say. :) 

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

we just wanted a battle, owning road town brings more battles I guess. If they capture it its fine no problem there

I also don't care if you think babay is a better commander. I think babay is the only commander right now where it's fun to fight against

You won't understand. An enemy who does exactly what you want him to do is a bad enemy who deserves to loose. To do the opposite of what you want him to do harms you and not him. That's the goal of every war: Harm your enemy.

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You won't understand. An enemy who does exactly what you want him to do is a bad enemy who deserves to loose. To do the opposite of what you want him to do harms you and not him. That's the goal of every war: Harm your enemy.

And you still are trying to be clever. As I said, they can do it. We will waste 15, max 30 minutes per every set portbattle, they would waste more time for hostility missions. Its a game, some segments are similar, but war law doesnt exist here : - )

Edited by Mikocen

3 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

And you still are trying to be clever. As I said, they can do it. We will waste 15, max 30 minutes per every set portbattle, they would waste more time for hostility missions. Its a game, some segments are similar, but war low doesnt exist here : - )

How long will your playerbase stay without RvR? How many PB fleets can Sweden fill up at the same time? How many missions do you wanna do every day to pay for your losses in ports without income?

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

7 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How long will your playerbase stay without RvR?

Month? Three? A year? No idea. How long other nation will stay without RvR? No idea again. Im not fortune-teller, and you also arent, so dont try to be. Danes will do what they want. I hope that they want fight us, maybe im wrong. You dont know it aswell (or if you know just tell it. It would be great to know). 

And during this amazing adveture called discussion i went a little bit to far, cause i started spamming. So right now it is end from me (lets back to the "battle results") and if somebody want to discuss im always open on pm : - )

Edited by Mikocen

Game is dieing, but the turncoat is blaming us for it. Meh.

everyone is playing NA legends in a few months or something entirely different. Ohh  The insights from Bernie.

Edited by Quineloe

@Swedes Don't feed the trolls anymore and bring this thread back to it's primary purpose :)

Edited by Jœrnson

Could a moderator move all this nonsense here or delete these posts? This topic is about PVP EU battle results.

Thank you.

Edited by Havelock
EDIT: Just farming likes here, ty for understanding

19 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How long will your playerbase stay without RvR? How many PB fleets can Sweden fill up at the same time? How many missions do you wanna do every day to pay for your losses in ports without income?

1. idc, I just play something else then like most others. We have eachother in steam and will be back if it gets interesting again, if not then not

2. we are swerg, resistance is futile

3. https://ibb.co/g89Qow Do the math

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

1. idc, I just play something else then like most others. We have eachother in steam and will be back if it gets interesting again, if not then not

2. we are swerg, resistance is futile

3. https://ibb.co/g89Qow Do the math

Did I provocate you to uncover a Swedish state secret? :D

11 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Did I provocate you to uncover a Swedish state secret? :D

what secret?

it is known.

6 hours ago, rediii said:

I for one will welcome getting battles at my doorstep. And I'd like to salute the sweedes for not showing up at CB since it was "accidentally flipped" by the vast timbers going to davey jones last night. o7

We live for the battles, nothing else in NA anyway.

Edited by Bearwall

5 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That HRE is too poor to afford this policy :D

And Graf.. In Denmark we have a saying. Roughly translated it goes like this: "Not worth much is the one who brags about his brain, since it's only the empty nut that rattles with its core.."

Stop trying to be something you are not and just play the game mate.. Try a battle - It might suit you..

Edited by Bearwall

10 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sweden is not strong because of it's skill. It's only less weak than its opponents because of a better organisation of it's disability.

Pretty much what im thinking. If they were simply that good and would dominate everyone despite strong and skilled enemies i would celebrate them all day long... but that isn't really the case, sadly.

I hope someone will be useful to my thoughts...

1-st ty Swedish for good fight! I dont want to belittle the merits of the Swedes, they did it(fight) very good,  but at the same time I see the reasons for the defeat in the actions of Danish players:  a number of mistakes, or more correctlymany players with individual game styles, it was not squadron... Partly this is the reason why Danish will change.  These changes began  before RT PB,  even before  swedish take Cartaghena.  I'm grateful to the Swedes for what they have given us what the Danes have not had for more than a year -  a worthy opponentI believe that this Swedish threat was necessary for the Danes to understand own weaknesses.  However, I hope that this threat will continue for some time,  if this is so, Sweden will soon get a worthy opponent too, i belive it, i know it and I will do my best to realize this.  It's no secret that this opponent will no longer be Denmark, weakened by light battles.  Denmark transformed into a democratic republic, it is no longer combat-ready,  Her best sons either left the caribbean for a long time or were forced to change the flag. Times when Danish sailors were feared and respected for the quality of the battle and not for the quantity ended. However, recent changes in Europe  will undoubtedly affect the Caribbean.  I dare just hope that the Swedes will remain strong enough to withstand the new threat...

Cheers,

Officer of the Russian United Sailors,
a servant of His Majesty Alexander 1
DreamMaker.

24 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

I hope someone will be useful to my thoughts...

1-st ty Swedish for good fight! I dont want to belittle the merits of the Swedes, they did it(fight) very good,  but at the same time I see the reasons for the defeat in the actions of Danish players:  a number of mistakes, or more correctlymany players with individual game styles, it was not squadron... Partly this is the reason why Danish will change.  These changes began  before RT PB,  even before  swedish take Cartaghena.  I'm grateful to the Swedes for what they have given us what the Danes have not had for more than a year -  a worthy opponentI believe that this Swedish threat was necessary for the Danes to understand own weaknesses.  However, I hope that this threat will continue for some time,  if this is so, Sweden will soon get a worthy opponent too, i belive it, i know it and I will do my best to realize this.  It's no secret that this opponent will no longer be Denmark, weakened by light battles.  Denmark transformed into a democratic republic, it is no longer combat-ready,  Her best sons either left the caribbean for a long time or were forced to change the flag. Times when Danish sailors were feared and respected for the quality of the battle and not for the quantity ended. However, recent changes in Europe  will undoubtedly affect the Caribbean.  I dare just hope that the Swedes will remain strong enough to withstand the new threat...

Cheers,

Officer of the Russian United Sailors,
a servant of His Majesty Alexander 1
DreamMaker.

Long live the tsar!

7 hours ago, Batman said:

Got a Live Oak Strong Hull (was it called strong hull? OMG so long ago) Indef from a PB as loot once. @Redman29 instantly offered 150 million.

Well I did have something like 500 Mil at the time, and I think I ended up paying 50 Mil to KOC for the same ship. But hey it was a well worth it, she was a tank.

And like you said, that was a long time ago, back when I played this game :) 

14 hours ago, rediii said:

https://ibb.co/g89Qow Do the math

Hello there,

Rediii showed in that link a figure about his clan wealth (about 105 000 000 gold)

2 remarks about it:

==> His clan could play much more nasty and control MANY ports with such ressources and efficiency. But they do not.

==> The current economic system does work favorably for large population & well organized clans.

1 suggestion:

==> in order to resist against powerfull clans (or Faction), clan alliance system from different Factions should be implemented asap. Then territories could be better defended in case the powerfull side would become really nasty (as we witnessed it in the past). 

6 hours ago, Landsman said:

Pretty much what im thinking. If they were simply that good and would dominate everyone despite strong and skilled enemies i would celebrate them all day long... but that isn't really the case, sadly.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

Nonetheless, if it's true that each and every other nation has become incapable, then you've still got to admire them for not degenerating in the same manner as everyone else. Hence why it's more about being good at maintaining spirit within the nation, unity, having fun and whatnot and not so much about professing to be "l33t PvP3rz!" á la SORRY.

47 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Hello there,

Rediii showed in that link a figure about his clan wealth (about 105 000 000 gold)

2 remarks about it:

==> His clan could play much more nasty and control MANY ports with such ressources and efficiency. But they do not.

==> The current economic system does work favorably for large population & well organized clans.

1 suggestion:

==> in order to resist against powerfull clans (or Faction), clan alliance system from different Factions should be implemented asap. Then territories could be better defended in case the powerfull side would become really nasty (as we witnessed it in the past). 

I wouldnt say its much efficiency. There is no tax players have to pay or something. Its only donations, we have players owning this amount of money aswell as crafters that could craft pb fleets if they had the cm for permits.

The last months of low losses of ships made people stockpiling their stuff. Also everyone of us works on his own to get his ships etc. there is almost nothing taken from the cwh which is realy inefficient.

In my oppinion sweden would either realy shine in a nation threatening situation, in this case that people get ships only for CM and losses are not even a slight problem, or sweden would break and lose moral fast because we are not used to losing battles. (atleast some of us)

I would like to find out but I think after roadtown and the noshow of pirates I just take a break, atleast until patch arrives.