Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

5 hours ago, pietjenoob said:

Well the smaller battle was even more interesting, although not fair on the amount of ships, but the type and build made it more fair. 

Then again GG by the Danish, Russian and Pirates

9CBFF3859CE43797CAEDB538294A18F4FFCEF30F 

Lol most of the pirate ships in that fleet were light as hell. I had just come into possession of the Connie I was using courtesy of a SORRY pirate who did not believe his clan was kill on sight to pretty much all pirates (dogthebounty). It was teak/sabicu with 3 speed mods. It was fun as hell dancing with the first rates and stern raking while trying to keep positioned to bounce shots when I took fire. Looking forward to facing the rebuilt Russian fleet in a few weeks!

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

DogTheBounty as member of SORRY got a warning that he's KOS. He ignored it, got killed and changed nation to Russia lol.

We were shadowing the giant Russian fleet (40 plus first rates). Mr. Dog recently returned to game and didn't know his clan was gone and the circumstances. I kindly notified him that his tag made him KOS to pretty much everyone. He got all arrogant in pirate chat. So when he showed up after the fleet ported up, I tagged him with my victory and liquicity and a few other aloha chased him down in a pirate battle. If he had run at a better point and not been carrying 150 of each repair, he may have escaped. Anyhow after much lamenting in nation, He got mad and joined the Russians because "they are gonna help him destroy Aloha" anyhow that's the story and I'll get back on topic now :)

Edited by Malachy

So after all the big names from SORRY are somewhere else, you guys suddenly got all tough and all-out-KOSed the few remaining members in sorry, relentlessly hunting them down with their rank 7 captains and their leveling ships.

Hats off to you. You truly are the bravest bunch to walk the earth.

22 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

So after all the big names from SORRY are somewhere else, you guys suddenly got all tough and all-out-KOSed the few remaining members in sorry, relentlessly hunting them down with their rank 7 captains and their leveling ships.

Dunno where you were or who you are but most of us were very involved in running the so called big names off too. Sorry is dead and anyone wearing that tag is gonna get the same treatment. And that Connie we took from dog was no leveling ship. She was pvp rigged and is a rather nice ship. He just had way too many repairs to make any use of his speed lol. He seemed on par with all the other Sorry folks... lots of arrogance and not much to back it up.

Edited by Malachy

38 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

Soooo does your KOS treatment extend to all the Ex-Sorry members that caused the KOS in the first place?

Only if they Do something that warrants continued kos. As long as the sorry tag stays dead and the original members don't fall back into their old ways, the beef ends with the Sorry tag as far as I'm concerned. The clan is dead, as long as it stays that way there is no reason to hound players out of the game. I'm pretty sure the rest of us feel similarly for the most part. 

Lord vicious may not be welcomed with open arms however lol. I personally have only recently taken the black, so other pirates may feel different 

Edited by Malachy

On 22/10/2017 at 4:38 PM, Quineloe said:

The fear still around, i dont blame them..       who knows...

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

We need more players ! come back LV and bring lots of nasty friends over !!

cheers 

I mean...I'm crazy to say this maybe, but..yes, bring people back, come play - more people the better, no matter how shitty they may be ;)

EU needs a real villain again.

Edited by Teutonic