Game-Labs Forum

WhiteSquall, lets do 1v1 outside Mortimer Town, ok? Less talking, less running, less forum PvP and more fighting.

Edited by Peter Goldman

16 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

WhiteSquall, lets do 1v1 outside Mortimer Town, ok? Less talking, less running, less forum PvP and more fighting.

Sure, tomorow at 17:30 - 19:30 server time near MT, do not run, fight to the death.

Edited by White Squal

10 hours ago, Batman said:

@rediii betting office open for this fight?

I have no outpost in a freeport and I guess there will be no stream? :D

19 minutes ago, White Squal said:

At least I hadn't run like you at previous battle and fought until the end.

I think this is that part where you man up and say "gg gf" or am I wrong?

34 minutes ago, White Squal said:

At least I hadn't run like you at previous battle and fought until the end.

It's hard to run without 2 masts.

On 08.10.2017 at 11:16 PM, Peter Goldman said:

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

1v1 duel with White Squall in pirate frigates: (still wanna call me a coward on forums and spam screenshots?)

18 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

It's hard to run without 2 masts.

I think you two had a fight in order to have less talk, less running, less forum, is not it? But you still continue talking.

Edited by Porri Gatter

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Looks to be an awesome battle there.

After sleeping over it it was ... but i hate the boarding game from now on :(

Edited by Lonar

San Marcos Port Battle - GB against USA

Battle was fought at B circle, with the fort NOT in range for the most time.

Numbers (also end result):

Client2017-10-1023-01-27-402.jpg

Initial stage:

Client2017-10-1022-36-40-820.jpg

Battle stretched out and was carried to the south, away from B, where the fleets pulled together again on a smaller floor.

Client2017-10-1022-48-11-684.jpg

Client2017-10-1022-54-37-182.jpg

After the Port Battle several strugglers were caught on the open world, some players from french EDR clan came to support the british.

Earlier this day brits lost at San Jose. Brits were outnumbered by two or three ships, one danish ship sunk, I think four or five brits sunk.

Also Brits lost the defense of Alacranes due to low numbers (10 vs 7 or something like that from what I heard)

Yea it was a great fight only dark stain on it was French piling on after the port battle to turn it into something it shouldn't of become.

Was an honorable fight till EDR decided to jump hurt pb ships win p frigates and wasa's against rattlesnakes no honor just shame in that.

GF Brits too bad what happened after put such shame to a good win. Didn't need to happen you had us 18 live ships to 10 then call EDR to join in.

Edited by Dragonfire

EDR showed up without any Brits calling them. No shame for the only French clan doing something, besides sitting in their corner of the map.

Edited by Batman

15 hours ago, Batman said:

EDR showed up without any Brits calling them. No shame for the only French clan doing something, besides sitting in their corner of the map.

Right, the shame is they only attack a badly damaged fleet that just came out of a Port Battle they were in to find EDR sent 4 rates to further damage a enemy that fought you with honor despite the odds.

That you find this just a correct thing to happen speaks volumes about your insight to how the game has lost what use to be honor in battle.

I'm my opinion it was a cowardly act to overbalance a 18-10 advantage in your favor with 9-11 more ships with some 4th rates way overpowering the odds.

And ppl here wonder why port battles are empty and no one wants to pvp it is because of asshat cowards like that.

5 coward French EDR jumping 1 damaged pb rattlesnake that just came out of a port battle with bigger ships is stupidity and the damn game br should never allow it, something needs to change. 

You want to hit this game till it becomes a pve game 98% keep doing shit like that your well on your way ppl are getting fed up.

41 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Right, the shame is they only attack a badly damaged fleet that just came out of a Port Battle they were in to find EDR sent 4 rates to further damage a enemy that fought you with honor despite the odds.

That you find this just a correct thing to happen speaks volumes about your insight to how the game has lost what use to be honor in battle.

I'm my opinion it was a cowardly act to overbalance a 18-10 advantage in your favor with 9-11 more ships with some 4th rates way overpowering the odds.

And ppl here wonder why port battles are empty and no one wants to pvp it is because of asshat cowards like that.

5 coward French EDR jumping 1 damaged pb rattlesnake that just came out of a port battle with bigger ships is stupidity and the damn game br should never allow it, something needs to change. 

You want to hit this game till it becomes a pve game 98% keep doing shit like that your well on your way ppl are getting fed up.

This is a rvr game.

I would ignore every possible question for balanced fights here. Wars are not decided by portbattles etc.

Only due to the low playerbase right now you think honor should be present but this game is about traps, tactics and OW dominance rather than portbattles.

Oh I would like to have a real war atm in naval action ... became so boring with all these "lets do a portbattle to have fun, but give us the port back after okay?" bullshit.

Best moment in naval action for me was when 5 nations attacked sweden at the same time and everyone worked together to defend against it, resulting in a mapwin for this week.

Was it fair? No. Around 100-150 players were active against sweden this night, swedish TS counted 80-90 players defending in different ts channels all around the map in all ships possible/available from new player to veteran player.

Was it fun? hell yes! It was a challenge, a serious attack with the goal to conquer stuff and not have some nice fun balanced ponyworld battles

59 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Catching strugglers after a Port Battle existed since day one. I guess when the US got smashed by SORRY there were hardly any strugglers to catch, so you are just making your first experiences here. @rediii can tell a story how Brits nailed their screening fleet at La Navasse. Yet they didn't QQ but instead came back and catched the british captains after the battle on the open world.

Do you see british players complaning about the US joining Denmark after San Jose to engage strugglers? Get your act together.

Edited by Batman

6 hours ago, rediii said:

This is a rvr game.

I would ignore every possible question for balanced fights here. Wars are not decided by portbattles etc.

Only due to the low playerbase right now you think honor should be present but this game is about traps, tactics and OW dominance rather than portbattles.

Oh I would like to have a real war atm in naval action ... became so boring with all these "lets do a portbattle to have fun, but give us the port back after okay?" bullshit.

Best moment in naval action for me was when 5 nations attacked sweden at the same time and everyone worked together to defend against it, resulting in a mapwin for this week.

Was it fair? No. Around 100-150 players were active against sweden this night, swedish TS counted 80-90 players defending in different ts channels all around the map in all ships possible/available from new player to veteran player.

Was it fun? hell yes! It was a challenge, a serious attack with the goal to conquer stuff and not have some nice fun balanced ponyworld battles

I hear you , What I saw today I see  finally after 5327 hours of testing this game its so screwed up it's a farce now .

Attack 4 ships with 4 and game lets only 2 of us in even though in a group, then it lets 1 in on our side and a whole shit load in on the enemy side and closes the battle so its like 3 against 10.

Have at it pirates your so over balanced with all the players you got no reason to test any more its laughable and a waste of time. 

So here goes another long time tester wtg , cya and good luck time to go do something else.

1 hour ago, Ленин said:

PB for Road Town

Awesome video for an awesome fight, thank you Lenin o7.

Nice music to! Except that piano part. ;)

Had to giggle when Guantamera started to sound, so happy you finally can shoot something. ^^

Edited by sveno