Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You won't understand. An enemy who does exactly what you want him to do is a bad enemy who deserves to loose. To do the opposite of what you want him to do harms you and not him. That's the goal of every war: Harm your enemy.

And you still are trying to be clever. As I said, they can do it. We will waste 15, max 30 minutes per every set portbattle, they would waste more time for hostility missions. Its a game, some segments are similar, but war law doesnt exist here : - )

Edited by Mikocen

7 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How long will your playerbase stay without RvR?

Month? Three? A year? No idea. How long other nation will stay without RvR? No idea again. Im not fortune-teller, and you also arent, so dont try to be. Danes will do what they want. I hope that they want fight us, maybe im wrong. You dont know it aswell (or if you know just tell it. It would be great to know). 

And during this amazing adveture called discussion i went a little bit to far, cause i started spamming. So right now it is end from me (lets back to the "battle results") and if somebody want to discuss im always open on pm : - )

Edited by Mikocen

6 hours ago, rediii said:

we just wanted a battle, owning road town brings more battles I guess. If they capture it its fine no problem there

I also don't care if you think babay is a better commander. I think babay is the only commander right now where it's fun to fight against

not more to say. :) 

I for one will welcome getting battles at my doorstep. And I'd like to salute the sweedes for not showing up at CB since it was "accidentally flipped" by the vast timbers going to davey jones last night. o7

We live for the battles, nothing else in NA anyway.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That HRE is too poor to afford this policy :D

And Graf.. In Denmark we have a saying. Roughly translated it goes like this: "Not worth much is the one who brags about his brain, since it's only the empty nut that rattles with its core.."

Stop trying to be something you are not and just play the game mate.. Try a battle - It might suit you..

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sweden is not strong because of it's skill. It's only less weak than its opponents because of a better organisation of it's disability.

Pretty much what im thinking. If they were simply that good and would dominate everyone despite strong and skilled enemies i would celebrate them all day long... but that isn't really the case, sadly.

I hope someone will be useful to my thoughts...

1-st ty Swedish for good fight! I dont want to belittle the merits of the Swedes, they did it(fight) very good,  but at the same time I see the reasons for the defeat in the actions of Danish players:  a number of mistakes, or more correctlymany players with individual game styles, it was not squadron... Partly this is the reason why Danish will change.  These changes began  before RT PB,  even before  swedish take Cartaghena.  I'm grateful to the Swedes for what they have given us what the Danes have not had for more than a year -  a worthy opponentI believe that this Swedish threat was necessary for the Danes to understand own weaknesses.  However, I hope that this threat will continue for some time,  if this is so, Sweden will soon get a worthy opponent too, i belive it, i know it and I will do my best to realize this.  It's no secret that this opponent will no longer be Denmark, weakened by light battles.  Denmark transformed into a democratic republic, it is no longer combat-ready,  Her best sons either left the caribbean for a long time or were forced to change the flag. Times when Danish sailors were feared and respected for the quality of the battle and not for the quantity ended. However, recent changes in Europe  will undoubtedly affect the Caribbean.  I dare just hope that the Swedes will remain strong enough to withstand the new threat...

Cheers,

Officer of the Russian United Sailors,
a servant of His Majesty Alexander 1
DreamMaker.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Batman said:

Got a Live Oak Strong Hull (was it called strong hull? OMG so long ago) Indef from a PB as loot once. @Redman29 instantly offered 150 million.

Well I did have something like 500 Mil at the time, and I think I ended up paying 50 Mil to KOC for the same ship. But hey it was a well worth it, she was a tank.

And like you said, that was a long time ago, back when I played this game :) 

14 hours ago, rediii said:

https://ibb.co/g89Qow Do the math

Hello there,

Rediii showed in that link a figure about his clan wealth (about 105 000 000 gold)

2 remarks about it:

==> His clan could play much more nasty and control MANY ports with such ressources and efficiency. But they do not.

==> The current economic system does work favorably for large population & well organized clans.

1 suggestion:

==> in order to resist against powerfull clans (or Faction), clan alliance system from different Factions should be implemented asap. Then territories could be better defended in case the powerfull side would become really nasty (as we witnessed it in the past). 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Landsman said:

Pretty much what im thinking. If they were simply that good and would dominate everyone despite strong and skilled enemies i would celebrate them all day long... but that isn't really the case, sadly.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

Nonetheless, if it's true that each and every other nation has become incapable, then you've still got to admire them for not degenerating in the same manner as everyone else. Hence why it's more about being good at maintaining spirit within the nation, unity, having fun and whatnot and not so much about professing to be "l33t PvP3rz!" á la SORRY.

3 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

I hope someone will be useful to my thoughts...

1-st ty Swedish for good fight! I dont want to belittle the merits of the Swedes, they did it(fight) very good,  but at the same time I see the reasons for the defeat in the actions of Danish players:  a number of mistakes, or more correctlymany players with individual game styles, it was not squadron... Partly this is the reason why Danish will change.  These changes began  before RT PB,  even before  swedish take Cartaghena.  I'm grateful to the Swedes for what they have given us what the Danes have not had for more than a year -  a worthy opponentI believe that this Swedish threat was necessary for the Danes to understand own weaknesses.  However, I hope that this threat will continue for some time,  if this is so, Sweden will soon get a worthy opponent too, i belive it, i know it and I will do my best to realize this.  It's no secret that this opponent will no longer be Denmark, weakened by light battles.  Denmark transformed into a democratic republic, it is no longer combat-ready,  Her best sons either left the caribbean for a long time or were forced to change the flag. Times when Danish sailors were feared and respected for the quality of the battle and not for the quantity ended. However, recent changes in Europe  will undoubtedly affect the Caribbean.  I dare just hope that the Swedes will remain strong enough to withstand the new threat...

Cheers,

Officer of the Russian United Sailors,
a servant of His Majesty Alexander 1
DreamMaker.

All hail the Tzar!

24 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

To defend Road Town Sweden has to keep a full PB fleet permanently in the port. Costs are around 75 millions for 25 1. Rates with Cartahena and 25 millions for ship slots occupied by this fleet. To defend Road Town they have to pay 100 millions, which are useless for other territories. Danemark-Norge has about 50 conquerable ports. A maintenance of 90.000 per port and day costs around 31 millions a week. If we count another 200 ports of their other enemies France, USA, Pirates and Spaniards and Brits, costs of maintenance are around 157 millions a week. Conquering those ports would reqiure at least 6 additional PB fleets with additional costsonly for 3 more 1. Rate fleets of 300 millions.

To defeat it's enemies by taking all of their ports is no option Sweden can finance. That's why a strategy of fallback without giving them a battle of decision will most likely lead to exhaustion of Swedish power.

The upcoming ship tow option might change those costs as fleet deployment will result much easier.

the fact remains, how could we better fight back against a large & powerfull clan/faction ? one issue could be nationless clan alliances system. where coalitions could setup several PB's upon a threatening power.

• Like 2

They joined because of the Swedish performance during the Eastern Alliance.

so pathetic

how do u wanna know why ppl joined sweden after the wipe?!

S0S joined Sweden cause i took a look at HRE and KINGS and their talkings and argumentation in this forum. after 2 weeks i decided to join sweden. at this time i had no idea about the swedish history at PvP1 - i dont have to add that i give a shit about gaming history...

plz bernadotte, u already replaced LV as the Forum Clown. nearly everyone is laughing about u. maybe start to act as smart as u say u are and stop talking about things u have no hello kittyin idea about - but ya, u will continue...

3 hours ago, Aegir said:

Nonetheless, if it's true that each and every other nation has become incapable, then you've still got to admire them for not degenerating in the same manner as everyone else. Hence why it's more about being good at maintaining spirit within the nation, unity, having fun and whatnot

Yeah, agreed.

3 hours ago, Aegir said:

not so much about professing to be "l33t PvP3rz!" á la SORRY.

They remind me of this and SORRY in general quite a bit to be honest... maybe that's just me?

47 minutes ago, Landsman said:

They remind me of this and SORRY in general quite a bit to be honest... maybe that's just me?

Might have to be part of it to realize that they're nothing alike.