Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Technically Captain Cid messaged first, but I basically said, "You tired of this yet?  Cuz I am."  Maybe we'll work something out, maybe not.  It's up to banished and his little fatwa I suppose.  Regardless I'm tired of fighting Prussians and would like to move on to other things. 

Was a relatively easy battle and we definitely had some inexperienced captains on our side.  I think a couple guys had their first PB ever in there.  Pirates stayed together well, focused fired and didn't split off on their own...which the prussians did and died for it.  

Good on Prussia for coming out both nights.  I like getting marks in bulk rather than hustling for it on the east coast 1 herc at a time.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Fun and quick fight but Russia outnumbered sweden at the PB so we went for any fight, even though we knew at beginning of the fight we already lost :)

Russia is the better zerg than GB by the way

It has been already stated  by the Russian propaganda ministry that Sweden has 3x Russian numbers , so your eyes must have deceived you redii.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

not quite an honest fight, but I'm glad to be back.

And yes, I am surprised how the biggest and strongest Zerg help another very strong and big Zerg. Well, okay, times are changing)))

large.2104051249_.png.116e88d24c337225317516091c918316.png

A russian complaining of zergs, oh the irony. How fast you forget what you did.

About 50 players yesterday at Barahona, most of them sailing first rates, and all of them trying to tag the swedish fleet, oh the irony.

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Everyone be careful with the numbers and estimations, soon your player count will exceed players online on the server.

I thought it was widely agreed that sweden is the biggest zerg with more players than the server has online /s. 

49 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

A russian complaining of zergs, oh the irony. How fast you forget what you did.

About 50 players yesterday at Barahona, most of them sailing first rates, and all of them trying to tag the swedish fleet, oh the irony.

ahahah :D 50... :D 

man, 25 ships with 2x prusian + this grup with 25 ships have bellonas, wasa, herc...

yea, yea.... 50 ships :D

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ever seen GB nation help Prussia? Maybe 3-4 months ago Gregory helped us with RSC/SNOW clan a couple of times with small screening. On the other hand, the Russian nation helped us several times.

Give me 3 reasons why we should help GB, give me 3 reasons why we shouldn't help Russia. I will wait.

Finally, the truth.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

At the same time you were fighting the British fleet another battle was going on. We saw Babay's streaming, you can't deceive us.

I'm sorry, are you really so stupid?

Babay dont have 25 players in grup, when we join to babay - yes, we have 25 ships.

but i love u :D u make forum more interesting

gl!)

• Like 1