Game-Labs Forum

4 hours ago, koiz said:

HAHHAHHAHAH

Whats a few more pvp marks to people that just farm them with their alts lol

#OperationDenyContent

I have taken the liberty to highlight a problematic sentence - If you have evidence the players you refer to are farming their alts then present it so in the tribunal. If not - stop throwing around baseless accusations.

• Like 1

Just now, Lars Kjaer said:

I have taken the liberty to highlight a problematic sentence - If you have evidence the players you refer to are farming their alts then present it so in the tribunal. If not - stop throwing around baseless accusations.

Look around the tribunal section.

12 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

2 of his players have already been caught and punished a while ago.  Down ranked too.  One was in WO at the time and the other was not.  We know a third was alt farming up until he joined WO on a nightly basis.  KoC is either a generous reformer or his morals aren't 100% iron clad.   

23 minutes ago, Christendom said:

2 of his players have already been caught and punished a while ago.  Down ranked too.  One was in WO at the time and the other was not.  We know a third was alt farming up until he joined WO on a nightly basis.  KoC is either a generous reformer or his morals aren't 100% iron clad.   

If you have proof of their currently alt farming take it up on the tribunal. If not then stay on topic.

• Like 3

While the USA has been able to gain Victory Marks recently, it doesn't seem as if most of their Admirals have figured out what to use them for....  24 top ranked players in that battle for the USA, not a 1st rate in sight - disappointing to say the least.

1. Make a shipyard
  2. Harvest some materials
  3. Go to the Admiralty and buy a 1st rate permit
  4. Craft a 1st rate...

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't be online either and a real fight wasn't had. Real life does sometimes intrude.  But since I wasn't there or calling the shots I can't tell you for sure what the rationale was, but from what I heard it basically boiled down to either no-showing, or playing around in b.s. ships and at least giving the French something to shoot at. And having a mess about felt better than the no-show to those involved.

Anyway, flipping the port was more about testing out a mechanic than the actual port battle in my eyes, and hopefully next time the port battle will be for realsies.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Aster said:

Battle for san Mateo US/France. Both sides brought our best gg.4F9026FC72A043E656F9AD58F948E46BCD979743

If psychologists ever want a picture of people doing retarded things, they can just use this picture showing the US fleet composition. I wish I could listen to their TS when they were planning this shit out. It must have been hilarious!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

really tiring to see accusations... Please use Tribunal or in game toll to report it.

10 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

really tiring to see accusations... Please use Tribunal or in game toll to report it.

You may want to read a bit more closely, as it was clearly stated these were already tribunalled, with evidence, confirmed, punished, etc. I realize no one wants to admit they're sailing with convicted cheaters but it doesn't change the facts does it?

• Like 1

Its funny to see all the reactions to take your pick: operation deny content, operation blue balls, operation bath salts etc....

As @Wraith stated san mateo was set testing zerg hostility. There were some initial efforts made to attend the pb but the roster wasn't right for the task at hand.

There will be many fights to come but its been made clear again some of you take this game too seriously. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You may want to read a bit more closely, as it was clearly stated these were already tribunalled, with evidence, confirmed, punished, etc. I realize no one wants to admit they're sailing with convicted cheaters but it doesn't change the facts does it?

Another white knight...

The only thing I'm sure of in this game is that I don't cheat. I never did and I am not interested in it.

But you should also know that some of your friends got caught in some stuffs before... Are you ashamed to be sailing with them?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Another white knight...

The only thing I'm sure of in this game is that I don't cheat. I never did and I am not interested in it.

But you should also know that some of your friends got caught in some stuffs before... Are you ashamed to be sailing with them?

Not at all, but I'm not defending them either. Though, that example is actually kind of hilarious since it was the first battle that @Christendom even participated in with SORRY, not to mention that arranged port battles have never occurred anywhere else on the server... :rolleyes: LOL.  

14 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Not at all, but I'm not defending them either. Though, that example is actually kind of hilarious since it was the first battle that @Christendom even participated in with SORRY, not to mention that arranged port battles have never occurred anywhere else on the server... :rolleyes: LOL.  

I know that's what Russia was doing not long ago with the Spanish at the time ports were important for victory marks..

5 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I know that's what Russia was doing not long ago with the Spanish at the time ports were important for victory marks..

Or perhaps what happened with Esteros two days ago?  I mean, I'm not making any accusations, as I'm sure you wouldn't be either, since you and I aren't presenting any kind of evidence, and hence would never break the rules with false accusations! But stating you "know" this to be true is kind of bordering on dangerous territory there without that evidence, don't you think?

16 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

to quote yourself   "really tiring to see accusations... Please use Tribunal or in game toll to report it."  Feel free to bring Russia up on charges for whatever they were doing.

Your daddy KoC and you it seems constantly brings up Cap Francais.  A battle that was literally my first hour in SORRY and I had no knowledge that it was arranged (most of SORRY did not either).  We were punished for it and life goes on.  But since you guys keep bringing up, I'll keep bringing up Chester's, Queen's, Simon's and LoneWolfs alt farming shenanigans.

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

to quote yourself   "really tiring to see accusations... Please use Tribunal or in game toll to report it."  Feel free to bring Russia up on charges for whatever they were doing.

Your daddy KoC and you it seems constantly brings up Cap Francais.  A battle that was literally my first hour in SORRY and I had no knowledge that it was arranged (most of SORRY did not either).  We were punished for it and life goes on.  But since you guys keep bringing up, I'll keep bringing up Chester's, Queen's, Simon's and LoneWolfs alt farming shenanigans.

I used Cap Francais because I just did a research in Tribunal. Nothing else man. It's the first time I am talking about Cap Francais. So I don't keep on bringing it.

I think you can cross Simon from the list as he came to play with us 1 or 2 days and then he moved without warning us to at least 2 other nations since that.

If we become guilty by association as you seem to suggest, just knowing that you were a Sorry guy doesn't reflect very positively on you. :D:P

And I guess if You, Chester, Queen and LoneWolf have been guilty and were punished for it and life goes on... I guess we should treat all of you the same way, you know, you got you sentence now we all move on. 

I understand that you don't like KoC and WO and BLANC by association. But why torturing yourself with it all the time? :wacko:

And final but very important point: KoC can't be my daddy because I don't think we met before playing here and I wasn't born on the same continent... :D and I'm not that young anymore. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wraith said:

But... You do sail with Christendom right? - and he was "convicted" of the Cap Francais debacle along with a host of other SORRY players right?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

But... You do sail with Christendom right? - and he was "convicted" of the Cap Francais debacle along with a host of other SORRY players right?

So? How is this germane to the discussion I was having with regards to accusations and evidence?

13 minutes ago, Christoph said:

PB Mimbres

89538EB64276DC6C620F1B59C0CAC88AE373AE3B

Waiting for Dyfed to make excuses about the loss...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

Waiting for Dyfed to make excuses about the loss...

No need. They were better and had better ships.

But thats ok, we had fun and nobody cares about that shit port anyway :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fenris said:

No need. They were better and had better ships.

But thats ok, we had fun and nobody cares about that shit port anyway :)

Haven't you heard your not allowed to have fun! /s :D

• Like 1