Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Only 1....we take too many repairs from them

We got into port after the 1st battle, filled up repairs and was ready to fight. We did not expect that many spanish outside TBH so we told our small ship to leave and finnish fliping the port while we keept the spanish fleet ocupied. I also feel that we should have been able to get out of that battle but we made too many mistakes and a unfavorable windshift made it even harder. If anyone has a screenshot please share it.

Edited by TANGO BRAVO ALPHA
  • Like 1

8296142617958D43C7F43B0008942C25F39E30F6

Our fleet for the first 15 mins

Lost Battle of Roseau
Winner: Sweden
Not-Winner: French

Chances are always even when we have a portbattle against the french; they have more screeners and they should not be able to screen us out, since we are defender.
That didn't work this time, because our 1st rates and some bucces got attacked and killed. Since we had nothing to lose in that situation, we joined anyway and started to kite them a bit, untill our hero-late-comers saved the day.
I always have highest respect when we have a pb against the french; but they first missed the chance to split up they mortar brigs at the beginning and start with 2 forts down, they then failed, when they had the wind and attacked our 3 ships of the line, not only not killing our ships, but allso losing the wind. They then splitted up and lost an upwind bucce for nothing, their mortars and some smaller ships (all within a very short time). They didnt kill me, when i was demasted and trapped inbetween them, the land and the wind and when we finally got some hero-1st-rates, they only had a smaller group of ships of the line left. French Requin got demasted by the fort and killed by a 3rd rate, when he tried to kill me. Last misstake of the french was, that one of them went fire-ship, demasting and decrewing a L'Ocean teammate, who then got boarded and sunk.
That was one of the hardest, easiest, stupiest and most funny battles i had for ages and thanks to all!

Thing is: french learn - unlike so many other nations - and i am once again glad, that swedish courage saved the day - once again

Edited by Friedus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DesMoines said:

And now...You learn something??? i know your answer...."Yeah..i wasn t in battle blablabla"

Learn to be more humble. It will not hurt you.

This battle was funny. Probably less for Swedish who left battle faster than usually...(not GG in chat channel....)

ACD402E57E251DBC104A0222FA2B6CE481F44243

Took you long enough to come with an answer

BATTLE:  PB for Grand Turk                     Attacker: Prussia.  Defenders: Pirates.

DATE:      6 October, 2018

Roleplaying narrative: /on\

A large Prussian fleet attempted to capture our stronghold in Grand Turk. The owners of the teak plantations beseeched us to prevent their businesses from falling under the oppressive Prussian rule once again. 

Gathering our fleet of second rates with first rate support, we formed a defense. At the start of the battle, a few of our lineships decided to form a line. Because lines are proven to increase scariness by over 227.3%.   Sure enough, the Prussian fleet gave up the wind upon sight of our scary Santisima line.

We sent our small ships to occupy their mortar brig and hold circles as long as possible. Meanwhile, our main fleets exchanged ranged broadsides. It became apparent to us that the Prussian shipbuilders have been turning out some shoddily constructed ships, so we moved to a close brawl. Several of their ships were sunk or boarded in quick succession and we nearly won on points gained from circles and sinkings right then.

However the crafty Prussians were able to steal all the circles and sank one of our ships just in time to prolong the fight. Nevertheless, we managed to snag one more Bucentaure through boarding and won the battle.

A2DC925CBFDE5E7E2D247490A3790C74D6CBDDE7

To all the courageous sailors lost aboard our ships, you shall be forever remembered by the Pirates for your indomitable defense of the great port of Grand Turk; may you find rest and peace, till the sea shall give up her dead.

o7 Prussians and good fight

#EZ #piratesarejustnoobssothisshouldbeEZ  #linesRscary #teak/crewspace

Edited by William Death
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, William Death said:

BATTLE:  PB for Grand Turk                     Attacker: Prussia.  Defenders: Pirates.

DATE:      6 October, 2018

Roleplaying narrative: /on\

A large Prussian fleet attempted to capture our stronghold in Grand Turk. The owners of the teak plantations beseeched us to prevent their businesses from falling under the oppressive Prussian rule once again. 

Gathering our fleet of second rates with first rate support, we formed a defense. At the start of the battle, a few of our lineships decided to form a line. Because lines are proven to increase scariness by over 227.3%.   Sure enough, the Prussian fleet gave up the wind upon sight of our scary Santisima line.

We sent our small ships to occupy their mortar brig and hold circles as long as possible. Meanwhile, our main fleets exchanged ranged broadsides. It became apparent to us that the Prussian shipbuilders have been turning out some shoddily constructed ships, so we moved to a close brawl. Several of their ships were sunk or boarded in quick succession and we nearly won on points gained from circles and sinkings right then.

However the crafty Prussians were able to steal all the circles and sank one of our ships just in time to prolong the fight. Nevertheless, we managed to snag one more Bucentaure through boarding and won the battle.

A2DC925CBFDE5E7E2D247490A3790C74D6CBDDE7

To all the courageous sailors lost aboard our ships, you shall be forever remembered by the Pirates for your indomitable defense of the great port of Grand Turk. May you find rest and peace, till the sea shall give up her dead.

o7 Prussians and good fight

#EZ #piratesarejustnoobssothisshouldbeEZ  #linesRscary #teak/crewspace

Good fight. Typical that banished privateer survives while his serfs sink time and time again. I believe he is one of the only survivors of Atwood hostility just the night before this.

@Hansa @Prima are you tired yet of being used by your Aloha overlords?

PS. Rumor has it Hansa has offered a peace deal but needs to run it by the nation leader who claims hes not the leader..banished.