Game-Labs Forum

16 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

18 FRENCH first rates left ays last night..... 7 return home with no repairs and no crew left alive. all the men on board the remaining ships were rewarded with double ration of boos and americian women. TOTAL tally of the night is 24 usa ships sank 12 of which were first rates. with the French fleet driving the usa fleet back into port at the end of the night and then making a safe passage home to ays. Few screen shots were taken due to massive amount of fighting. perhaps the Americans have a screen shot of the big battle. if they would post it with commanders and info it would be much appreciated. 

unknown.png

Port battle was empty why did you no show?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Port battle was empty why did you no show?

we had to wade through over 100 usa ships. there is no one that can attack usa east coast in their time zone. there is just to many players to cut down to get to the battle. 

2 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

we had to wade through over 100 usa ships. there is no one that can attack usa east coast in their time zone. there is just to many players to cut down to get to the battle. 

Except gb with 6 first rates. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

yea, sure. There's always a reason, isn't there

3 minutes ago, PenguPirate said:

A wall of enemy ships is a pretty good reason. I could fit 24 enemy ships in this screenshot I frantically took.8A7508B45335DF510711F33A11C6B6969486CFCF

15 minutes ago, PenguPirate said:

216 players online and 100 of them us screeners....

50 minutes ago, PenguPirate said:

we have one the only two pbs we have fought vs the Americans. AYS and san sabastion. 

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

we have one the only two pbs we have fought vs the Americans. AYS and san sabastion. 

not to insult your grammar to detract from the discussion, but would you mind restructuring that sentence so I can understand what you're trying to tell me?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, PenguPirate said:

not to insult your grammar to detract from the discussion, but would you mind restructuring that sentence so I can understand what you're trying to tell me?

We have WON is what he meant. 

We got intercepted by a first fleet.

Then when we came out of it, we got intercepted a second time with a bigger fleet or 25 ships (by the way we forgot to take a screenshot, would be appreciated if our adversary could port a screenshot of that one) and some of us got separated by tag and ended up in smaller battle. And them more people was waiting for us for a 3rd one and then it was very late. :D

It's kind of funny because it's the only time you'll see any American in such a big number. If you attack an important port such as St Augustine, you'll have all the action you'll want or need and even more.

So now we know for sure that the night French (by themselves) don't have enough people to take an important port during US prime time.

And as a side note I am wondering why are the Americans not participating more to the pvp event as it shows that they do have the numbers to dominate the pvp zone during US prime time. :blink:

Another side note to future attacker of St Augustine plan to fight for a very long time. :D And if you are unlucky you'll have to sail back home after that.:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

You’ve also been screened out of a couple. 

Our screeners blotted out the sun yesterday.  Excellent turn out from the US side.  @King of Crowns efforts are always appreciated, thanks for activating another port for VMs.  

Kingy was channeling his inner Russian last night.  Scouting with a US alt, logging off one of his fleets and hiding a fleet in a battle outside the port.  Someone might want to tell him those tactics don’t work anymore.  

Was good fun and a fair number of frenchies didn’t make it home last night.  One of my characters managed to take a slice out of pipo’s ocean and get some marks out of it.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

Extra Extra! Allies win stunning victory at San Agustin! French minister of war ""I'll be damned if we lose another to these Americans!""

31582E4361908D35296E16172A9ACAAD570600EB

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

Extra Extra! Allies win stunning victory at San Agustin! French minister of war ""I'll be damned if we lose another to these Americans!""

31582E4361908D35296E16172A9ACAAD570600EB

Perhaps the screenshot didn't grab it, but I like how only our guys are saying GG/GF in the battle.  Kinda sums up what it's like fighting Kingy and his merry men.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Perhaps the screenshot didn't grab it, but I like how only our guys are saying GG/GF in the battle.  Kinda sums up what it's like fighting Kingy and his merry men.

we were mostly busy trying to survive and exit as fast as possible as we were still getting shot after the end of the battle timer and then got tagged a 3rd time :D

But thanks for the fight we enjoyed it.

Edited by Louis Garneray
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

You’ve also been screened out of a couple. 

Our screeners blotted out the sun yesterday.  Excellent turn out from the US side.  @King of Crowns efforts are always appreciated, thanks for activating another port for VMs.  

Kingy was channeling his inner Russian last night.  Scouting with a US alt, logging off one of his fleets and hiding a fleet in a battle outside the port.  Someone might want to tell him those tactics don’t work anymore.  

Was good fun and a fair number of frenchies didn’t make it home last night.  One of my characters managed to take a slice out of pipo’s ocean and get some marks out of it.

Yesterday was our last attempt to cap an US port.  It's too much work to get some pvp out the the Americans:

1 full evening of kitting during hostility missions for 1 evening full night of PVP. :D

Job was done, San Augustin was defended.

My Bannermen have been relieved to go back home and @Christendom gave praise to the men. Was enjoyable to see the US come together even with the difficulty of organizing. 

• Like 2

Yep had to call in the EVE players and the old timers, but VCO (and others) had a good showing last night.  

@Louis Garneray given the amount of times Kingy has said he was gonna quit or NOT do something only to have him come back anyway, I highly doubt that'll be the last time we see you guys trying to run up a PB.  For a man of the cloth he's surprisingly ambivalent about sticking to his guns on certain things. 

See ya soon!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

13 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

216 players online and 100 of them us screeners....

Y'all need to get better at counting there were def not 100 screened Maybe 50 and of those alot of trash boats

• Like 1