Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

France vs Pirates @ Jobe.  Christendom commanding for Pirates / Unknown for France.

Relatively easy battle.  We doubled up on Troll DLC ships in the North and South Circles, Occupied 2 of their bellonas while our beefy ships sunk theirs.  Neutralized their MB.    Being able to bring Requins in PBs is absurdly stupid IMO.  But use em while you can.

606be6d432051ee42d968b8f22b59858.png

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

France vs Pirates @ Jobe.  Christendom commanding for Pirates / Unknown for France.

Relatively easy battle.  We doubled up on Troll DLC ships in the North and South Circles, Occupied 2 of their bellonas while our beefy ships sunk theirs.  Neutralized their MB.    Being able to bring Requins in PBs is absurdly stupid IMO.  But use em while you can.

Some of them weren't satisfied with the PB and wanted more afterward.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Christendom said:

It does help having folks that know how to plau the kite circle game with them and not get sunk. I’m not to worried about them in deep it’s the shallows they need to be removed and brought to 5th rates with the hurcs than see how they fair.  

I see the Day time EU French are getting a bit groggy on the coast there. They showed up at Albertross last week and defended it for him.  

4 hours ago, sam121252 said:

and we did that with no repairs the last battle we were in we had no repairs and you left the battle after we sank raxius so we were lucky but still sunk two oceans in the last ten minutes of the battle

GG french nice fights

Yea the communication wasnt there, and we had another PB to craft ships for, you would have ended up getting more oceans, it was like a bunch of individuals fighting you guys. You did fantastic and great fight as always against you guys! GG thanks for the early afternoon of fun!

12 hours ago, rediii said:

The mighty alliance of "I have a swedish alt to buy carta" defended carta very well. Dutch fleet got screened by poland while british, danish and russian screeningfleets were waiting at cartagena aswell. Russia joined poland in the fight.

0811989B3329C5CC3A7891B75D24F38C65ED5306

RP

Hey! .... PFK  (polish ) back stabers))

You raised a flag, we raise a flag too!.....    see you soon!

what a shame, what a shame.... what a shame.....

Bloedvlag.png

Edited by Thonys

57 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

Portbattle of La Orchila. GG to the danes o7

No video, because rediii went revenge ganking some hornets :P

well he earned a medal for it :) 

just_bee_awesome_yellow_bumble_bee_medal

That kill feed is worthy of mention I feel. its all about that clan name. 

EE7CCEE7AB9FB8B278F30D9FC56DFDCEB9B5C673

The massacre at st nich. 

France/Dutch vs Pirates

Note: Russians were there only to troll. one fire shipped instantly. another left and the others did nothing. whole battle. 

Commanders: KoC/Redii

Pirate commander: Christendom/privateer. (even though chris will deny his leadership roll because it was a Loss to put it lightly.)

E91EF6643F94A068F6B70CDD41BBBA1C86720886

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

It's been a while since I've been in such a big battle, it reminds me why the game is fun about 2% of the time. GF

It was fun. Very reminiscent of the old port battle system. Plus I felt noticed when it took three of your best to take me down.