Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

< -- was not in command of the fight.  just a peon this evening.

Was ok fun, but stupid mistakes and a dude going AFK and getting out of position (and sinking) was embarrassing.  You're lucky Hammy got that kill on you, I was looking for some new iPhone wallpaper.

Last night the series of recent defeats ended. France achieved glorious victories over American attacks on Cano Araguao and Aransas - and this in the middle of the night in Europe, with minimal losses (including me, due to collision). Basically screen fleet dispersed the American aggressors right at approach to Cano. Hope someone can provide a battle result picture for Cano, I can provide only a snapshot. Here begins the path to the recapturing of Puerto de Espagna.

[Video by American player MarkusBarak seems not to work - I took the link out again]

20180510021336_1.jpg

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

2 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Last night the series of recent defeats ended. France achieved glorious victories over American attacks on Cano Araguao and Aransas - and this in the middle of the night in Europe

WO/BLANC clans have mostly americans and canadians in their clan no? so, no big deal... We shall see how long your enthusiasm will last ;)

Nothing is more satisfying when a bored superpower(Sweden), has a designated village idiot(France), which can be dragged out of closet, just to practice fleet fighting or give him beating, for fun :rolleyes:

Just to remember the dude in that closet, he can always be pulled out, get spanked, and put him back. So he might learn one day, where he belongs ;)

Edited by Fenris

2 hours ago, Fenris said:

WO/BLANC clans have mostly americans and canadians in their clan no?

Your underestimation of the opponent is the start of your failure, remember this. I was there and I am European. Others did the same, ignoring the late hour. If your side is stricken in particular interests of clans and can't think of another motivation, learn from the national unity of France.

13 hours ago, Fenris said:

WO/BLANC clans have mostly americans and canadians in their clan no? so, no big deal... We shall see how long your enthusiasm will last ;)

Nothing is more satisfying when a bored superpower(Sweden), has a designated village idiot(France), which can be dragged out of closet, just to practice fleet fighting or give him beating, for fun :rolleyes:

Just to remember the dude in that closet, he can always be pulled out, get spanked, and put him back. So he might learn one day, where he belongs ;)

Can't tell if gay joke or just incomprehensible analogy.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, vazco said:

AFULxbO.jpg

@HachiRoku thanks for a great battle :) 

I know you think I am salty man but I am really annoyed with this battle and I did not enjoy it. You were loosing in every way and "won" by doing the exact things I criticise about the  combat system all the time. 

1. Random wind shifts in battle that give people a random advantage that has nothing to do with skill. You got the better tag and after me taking the wind again it shifts in your favor....

2. kitting to get repairs to balance the odds again and using up a my long guns double ball basically. I say it alot. Limited munitions to unlimited repairs makes no sense. 

You had mast mods, my charged was limited, you had carros, my double was limited. Its a tactic I criticized many times as being to forgiven. 

3. Chains being so powerfull at short range that the long gun advantage over the carro is basically not there.

4. Complete luck. You had no intention to fight me after I basically beat you. You were trying to escape and with your luck of that random wind shift you had a major advantage on choosing when to fire your chain. 

What annoys me the most for the first time in my life playing this game I lost a battle to not one but many random things I had 0 influence over. I beat you in every aspect of that battle and still lost to 1 chainshot that was planned to be your escape chain but you took 35% damage and won the battle because of kitting. Look at it like this. How many mistakes did you do in this battle and how many did I do? Do you feel like you beat me? 

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I know you think I am salty man but I am really annoyed with this battle and I did not enjoy it. You were loosing in every way and "won" by doing the exact things I criticise about the  combat system all the time. 

1. Random wind shifts in battle that give people a random advantage that has nothing to do with skill. You got the better tag and after me taking the wind again it shifts in your favor....

2. kitting to get repairs to balance the odds again and using up a my long guns double ball basically. I say it alot. Limited munitions to unlimited repairs makes no sense. 

You had mast mods, my charged was limited, you had carros, my double was limited. Its a tactic I criticized many times as being to forgiven. 

3. Chains being so powerfull at short range that the long gun advantage over the carro is basically not there.

4. Complete luck. You had no intention to fight me after I basically beat you. You were trying to escape and with your luck of that random wind shift you had a major advantage on choosing when to fire your chain. 

What annoys me the most for the first time in my life playing this game I lost a battle to not one but many random things I had 0 influence over. I beat you in every aspect of that battle and still lost to 1 chainshot that was planned to be your escape chain but you took 35% damage and won the battle because of kitting. Look at it like this. How many mistakes did you do in this battle and how many did I do? Do you feel like you beat me? 

Great story! 😭😭😭😭 

"i was better but still lose"

giphy.gif

Edited by Ketunpoika
  • Like 4

Just now, Ketunpoika said:

giphy.gif

well considering you quote me you care. You see I make 4 points on what I consider flaws in the combat system. I have pointed them out before this battle happend. You come spamming this topic with stuff that is irrelevant to battle results. This thread is about battles and how we won/lost them.  @Hethwill can you please delete this trolls comments? 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

can we have a screenshot from the La Orchila portbattle and the La Blanquila portbattle? just interested how it went

both empty, nothing to see and i already answered your question, at least for La Blanquila

3 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

both empty, nothing to see and i already answered your question, at least for La Blanquila

ow okay sorry, didnt see your answer. (qoute didnt show up in notifications, kinda weird)

but if they were empty, why were they flipped?

Edited by ScipioTortuga