Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

6638A6565AD445C3F3EA7DA0FFC54406047045DB

Bonus screenshot of a rattler making a Herc run away.    Laugh.

Yet he fled the battle, i actually played at range in a teak teak herc when i realized he was carro build. I repaired and his sail rep meant he could be burnt down on either side.

Edited by Msk

5 hours ago, rediii said:

Unbenannt.png

All I remember from this battle was receiving 33 leaks in one broadside from you and being about 1 second away from sinking before the water stopped coming in and I managed to eventually repair.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Friedus said:

we also like to thank prussia, america and dutch for showing up and provide content

Don't know what Prussia or USA did for you, but your lackeys the Dutch sure were more than eager to sacrifice themselves for their overlords. This while we considered them our allies. In fact there is a rupture within Dutch nation as far as how treacherous and Ikea-submissive they like to be now and in the future. Which port you are going to steal from them as reward?

A picture from screen battle:

20180505232710_1.thumb.jpg.82dd5bf0af3d7562ca55095b63470a6a.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Don't know what Prussia or USA did for you, but your lackeys the Dutch sure were more than eager to sacrifice themselves for their overlords. This while we considered them our allies. In fact there is a rupture within Dutch nation as far as how treacherous and Ikea-submissive they like to be now and in the future. Which port you are going to steal from them as reward?

@Havelock Are you our overlord? I didnt know that, tbh i thought that we are fighting eachother in OW whenever we can. Everyday i learn something new about myself xD

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

We don't need a port to seal the arrangement was a large delivery of SALT.

The package has been delivered.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

there is a reason GWC left that battle. This has sparked some conversation within our great lowlands. I would just say to not retaliate, as from what I have heard most clans would like to stay friendly to France. But of course, we will defend our ports. 

4 minutes ago, Tac said:

We don't need a port to steal the arrangement was a large delivery of SALT.

The package has been delivered.

Wait what? HAVOC has not recived any SALT... 

Edited by Mr Pellew
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

On 4/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, DesMoines said:

We have an alliance???? Oo

I know we have for RVR (not PvP) status like this

not with or against Russian

not with or against GB

not with or against Spanish

not with or against Danish....(but may be change in next days after PB of Grand anse)

not with or against US

not with or against VP

not with or against Pirates

not with or against Polish

not with or against Prussia

against Swedish

And if some nations (with alt or not) want war...We agree and defend what we can defend. If russians want come....Come :) we aren t affraid...really...from a nation who ask others nation Help.... LOL ..who is the joke?

But this guy have said all in this post. You HAVE NO ALLIANCE/FRIENDSHIP WITH SPAIN, US, RUSSIA OR DUTCH. So, what are you complaining about?

It is so funny to heard that even US players are attacking you in your carebbear zone.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

But this guy have said all in this post. You HAVE NO ALLIANCE/FRIENDSHIP WITH SPAIN, US, RUSSIA OR DUTCH. So, what are you complaining about?

It is so funny to heard that even US players are attacking you in your carebbear zone.

1st: Don't know why this guy DesMoines should speak for the French nation. I have no idea what his ingame name is. What I do know, however, is that our diplomacy goes far beyond this simplistic view. Remember, diplomacy was invented in France. Yes, there are agreements, if DesMoines honors them or not. Last days I have two times abstained from attacking Dutch ships we encountered, in conjunction with our national chat public opinion, for sake of those assumed diplomatic ties. But what is left of that now?

2nd: The bay of Puerto de Espagna is no 'carebear zone' (none of reinforcements, if you mean that), it's a rather hot spot due to raiders. Now even more because with the Swedes all brutes suddenly sniff their lucky hour to create trouble there. Right this day. Apparently you speak of things you don't know.

3rd: Wasn't it you, Sir, who called one week ago not to participate in that Russian intrigue as to stir up other nations for causing a multiflip of French ports? So, actually I had the impression from that proclamation you belong to the civilized friends of France. I would deplore if that were not the case...

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

10 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

1st: Don't know why this guy DesMoines should speak for the French nation. I have no idea what his ingame name is. What I do know, however, is that our diplomacy goes far beyond this simplistic view. Remember, diplomacy was invented in France. Yes, there are agreements, if DesMoines honors them or not. Last days I have two times abstained from attacking Dutch ships we encountered, in conjunction with our national chat public opinion, for sake of those assumed diplomatic ties. But what is left of that now?

2nd: The bay of Puerto de Espagna is no 'carebear zone' (none of reinforcements, if you mean that), it's a rather hot spot due to raiders. Now even more because with the Swedes all brutes suddenly sniff their lucky hour to create trouble there. Right this day. Apparently you speak of things you don't know.

3rd: Wasn't it you, Sir, who called one week ago not to participate in that Russian intrigue as to stir up other nations for causing a multiflip of French ports? So, actually I had the impression from that proclamation you belong to the civilized friends of France. I would deplore if that were not the case...

Desmoines is Louis XVI creator of MRF in game. And I wont speak against him, but yes there are agreements (RvR), but no real allies. Also most of these agreements are old and should be revised if both sides are willing to contineu them. Just to clarify.

For examples Prussians screened for us at Puerto, but that was because we screened for them at jobe before and they returned the favor at Puerto. No alliance.

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

1. Desmoines is Louis XVI, a very well known guy, he usually leads your fleets in port battles. MRF clan.

2. Puerto de Espana is a carebbear zone for your traders.

3. The multiflip was a plot against WO. I don't give a shit about real frenchies. You were the first ones who ended the alliance with GB and joined forces with the lenins and spantards. The alliance of the carebbears.

TLDR: Your diplomacy is a joke.

42 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

For examples Prussians screened for us at Puerto, but that was because we screened for them at jobe before and they returned the favor at Puerto. No alliance.

Another evidence of your failure at diplomacy. Jobe was a US port, and you screened for the prussians, while you say you don´t have any bad or good relationship with the US.

You shield yourself with nice words or a neutral position but your aggressive actions speak for themselves. You do this so other nations doesn´t realize the true face of the french: a gang of opportunists.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 1

Well seems to me there was a Pb which didn’t go our way unfortunately but looks like it was a great fight, 

then there was a OW pvp fight that looked like it was a great amount of fun 

I fail to see how diplomacy has anything to do with the fights @DesMoines stated that those involved could join either side as they see fit. Unless I read his post wrong???

all I take out of it is there was some great content and some lessons need to be learned gg all keep the content rolling 😁

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

Well seems to me there was a Pb which didn’t go our way unfortunately but looks like it was a great fight, 

then there was a OW pvp fight that looked like it was a great amount of fun 

I fail to see how diplomacy has anything to do with the fights @DesMoines stated that those involved could join either side as they see fit. Unless I read his post wrong???

all I take out of it is there was some great content and some lessons need to be learned gg all keep the content rolling 😁

The way of your french comrades is to lose almost every engagement that is not a gank.

You read wrong, he was complaining about the dutch. He did the same before but, that time, with the danish.

42 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The way of your french comrades is to lose almost every engagement that is not a gank.

You read wrong, he was complaining about the dutch. He did the same before but, that time, with the danish.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:55 PM,  DesMoines said: 

not with or against GB

not with or against Danish....(but may be change in next days after PB of Grand anse)

not with or against US

not with or against VP

against Swedish

sorry couldn’t quote correctly I’m using my phone this is the post I’m referring to so I still read this as I have stated 🤷‍♂

Also how some people play is up to them they paid there money to play so let them play as they want aslong as it’s with in the rules set,

besides I’ve been apart of and seen many fights that have not been our favor and still won, I have also seen “vets” or “good” players also partake in ganks knowone is innocent of not seeking and taking an advantage if its presented to them 

Edited by Rebrall

12 minutes ago, Rebrall said:
   On 4/27/2018 at 11:55 PM,  DesMoines said: 

not with or against GB

not with or against US

not with or against VP

against Swedish

sorry couldn’t quote correctly I’m using my phone this is the post I’m referring to so I still read this as I have stated 🤷‍♂

Also how some people play is up to them they paid there money to play so let them play as they want aslong as it’s with in the rules set,

besides I’ve been apart of and seen many fights that have not been our favor and still won, I have also seen “vets” or “good” players also partake in ganks knowone is innocent of not seeking and taking an advantage if its presented to them 

I wasnt talking about the french nightcrew.