Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

good fight vs the pirates

439904D6FC3CDAAB8636DE562236B2CE28C4B79C

Yea pirates was a great night of battles, thanks for the fun and hats off to you guys with the fights. Glad you also managed to win the port earlier. This picture is post full duration battle and a retag on me and Louis with no repairs left, luckily we were able to burn a few down and scrounge up with fleet backup. Great fun for us, hope the pirates enjoyed the battles as well. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Salty Sails said:

niiiice pic, will be my next desktop background I think🤔

i hope it was green on green...just for a screenshot....

It's still got some UI on it as i had to keep the UI  Map up to keep an eye on a Ship that was near me as i was flying around :) 

Edited by Bloody Hound

20 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

D11BB2CAFD23821D062DCE779B67CABE37091E49

Fun battle in PvP Patrol. Closes I will ever get to the PvP Leaderboards.

Nice work some really good players on the other side must of been a great fight 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

:) The 'net Godz smiled on you guys :) 

You guys let us focus to easily and when someone broke off to repair they broke away from the group in all sort of directions making easier targets. Guedo going down almost instantly didnt help either. 

4 hours ago, Vile Executioner said:

Nice job

We were quite happy with this battle. Did not expect to live since we chose knowing full well we were biting bait but thankfully we were a little bit more organized it seemed. 

4 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

VCO response.... our ships were to op  for them to fight us.....

unknown.png

nah we just baited you guys into the fort and almost got banished's herc.   Almost.  

No big deal.  We had more fun at the end watching the fort almost sink everyone.  And we still lost less 1st rates than you did today. 

Lighten up.  

Edited by Christendom

Just now, Christendom said:

nah we just baited you guys into the fort and almost got banished's herc.   Almost.  

No big deal.  We had more fun at the end watching the fort almost sink everyone.  And we still lost less 1st rates than you did today. 

Lighten up.  

Congrats you got 4 throwaway vics. excuse us for actually supporting our allies. u lost this battle because you tried to exploit to teleport the vic out of the shallows. (put men on the vic as ai, escape the vic and surrender the player. so that your ai vic would be with the payer at nearest outpost) it failed. so yea your response is the only chance you have at salvaging your poor decisions. 

Harbor Island PB - US vs GB.  Ran most of the show along with @koiz and Raxious assisting.  I think Capt Blackie called for ARMED.  

Relatively easy fight,  unfortunately the "dynamic wind" (that shifts 90degs) ended up preventing us from having a wholesale slaughter of limeys.  Not sure if the brits gave up on the circles too early or what, but it was over quickly.   

3DBB8E601E2F39B88F395F3E3D39DD2419622734

Props to ARMED coming out and fighting and props to spain for sending in a relief fleet to tag up 5-6 brits.

Despite much boasting and shit talking in global for 2 nights, the US was able to slip past the crack WO / Prussian screening fleet that got suckered in with relative ease.   

Good evening overall.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3