Game-Labs Forum

Port battle for Chinchorro Spain vs. Britain

Result: British victory

Commanders: JAGs (Spain) vs. ??? (Britain)

Spanish fleet lost 1 ship early to gunfire from a tower and could not maintain presence in circle B. Circle A was heavily fought over and the British lost 3 ships in the ensueing brawl. Nevertheless, the British defended the circles well and were able to bring home the vitory. 

Good fight! 

o7

63795B3AFFEF46C3B8DD0601D2B3284C68C0FD47

Edited by van Veen
  • Like 2

Last night we had a great battle in protected zone vs the Brits on the east coast of Jamaica.
We joined a battle where there was 1 pirate... And then it escalated to a 25 Brits vs 12 French. And since it was in protected zone people were able to join until the end.

11ak2ux.jpg

• Like 1

Port Battle in El Toco yesterday.

French attacked by the North West, Brits waiting in the central center during the first  mins of the battle. Taking advantage of the first Wind change, French rushed the Brits, who were rapidly split in two groups, plus a Renommee which was sittting on the eastern circle for points.

Brits lost 1 Victory, 2 Bucs and a Renomee, for no loss to the French. 

But Brits won the PB, at the end of the timer (a matter of a few minutes, but they won).

Anyway, for all, a good battle, win a lot of fun: :) :) :) 

• Like 2

31C058C80901765D0D14545F49F998FB5A120560

Initially it was the two pirates vs me, then the rest of CABAL joined. Pirates were nearly killed and my sails completely gone by the time the prussians joined.

For some reason my kill of one of the pirates didn't register in the battle, but it did show up in combat news, some kind of bug...

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 3

At the same time another battle vs Prussia was happening in the zone:

7DEB334FD637256FFECA2123F43914355F9A7584

Very nice battle o7

PS: To everyone complaining about mods, my Pavel had 3 basic upgrades and no slots.

Edited by Trashlock
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Trashlock said:

At the same time another battle vs Prussia was happening in the zone:

7DEB334FD637256FFECA2123F43914355F9A7584

Very nice battle o7

PS: To everyone complaining about mods, my Pavel had 3 basic upgrades and no slots.

Dayuuuum... that's like the first real prussian defeat I have seen since the carebears left it... good shit.

1 hour ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

Dayuuuum... that's like the first real prussian defeat I have seen since the carebears left it... good shit.

Nothing unusual, L'Ocean was fir-fir so it went down very fast and others were low on reps after some battles in the area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

It was interesting, and well fought by the swedes. Unfortunately we had to deal with both our Wasa's being off comms, our Pavel nearly out of hull reps, and our L'Ocean was a fir/for experimental ship... That in addition to the fact that grape shot is oddly bugged right now, made the situation frustrating for us Prussians ^.^

Gotta bring your A-game against the swedes, and this wasn't it.. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Knobby said:

31C058C80901765D0D14545F49F998FB5A120560

Initially it was the two pirates vs me, then the rest of CABAL joined. Pirates were nearly killed and my sails completely gone by the time the prussians joined.

For some reason my kill of one of the pirates didn't register in the battle, but it did show up in combat news, some kind of bug...

battle replay and vgg to all wp.

• Like 3