Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

[7UP] strolling around KPR

1st battle we spotted a first rate outside the safe zone and engaged it. More British joined and made it a somewhat even battle. 

F5D036E5F2E7E4B5DF1344E04C0321241BC0E4D1

After that we looked for some trouble in an open world battle right in front of KPR knowing that 

1) the whole British fleet would be on us

2) the Prussian 5th rate fleet in the area joined the British side

8839EE383116351CD227035D6E13CB882D7F1BAB

Our last ship floating captained by warriorz. He was shot in flames and blew up all ships that clustered around him. 

434BDB8D9C43E17D357B1EA23FFCE31BCBE6B0F4

EC4080D3A82F3BBF9B14235CD6FB78DED407FD81

7968E56E875F2C5CAED8B47233150ED451402157

In a last glorious blast, [7UP]warriorz took out 4 ships!

Final tally: 6 Spanish sunk, 11 Brits sunk. 

Good fight, Brits! Glorious battle!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Sorry to ruin your day, but fireship didn't kill anyone. All ships were recovered and returned to their owners. You killed only traders snow and aggy.

You did not ruin my day. No need to feel sorry. ;)

• Like 2

pb of Camp du Roy
The port will stay royal, still belonging to the royal sweedish fleet - huray!
French laughed to early (min 20) and thanking us too early for the port.

Sweden joined the pb to fight, french joined it to win via circels, which didnt pay of, because the swedish pb-commander was simply too smart for them, writing wrong directions into battel chat and complitly messing up the french fleet.

Some of us are looking forward to the next fight against france, some dont, because they think, that playing the circle game is boring.

8194C225BC47ADC5E26AE1423CE64FCBD94C54ED

We also had some fun fights outside too. For some reason Danes, Prussians, Dutchies, Russians and even french and sweds showed up.
Thx to the nations joining our side :) (Prussia)

628443E40F7C508EE5EB967BDDC11D11AA94D998

Losses:
sweden (+allied):
5x 1st - 3rd rates
4x 4th - 5th rates

french:
9x 1st - 3rd rates
4x 4th - 5th rates

GG and thx for the battels

Edited by Friedus
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Friedus said:

pb of Camp du Roy

Sweden joined the pb to fight, french joined it to win via circels, which didnt pay of, because the swedish pb-commander was simply too smart for them, writing wrong directions into battel chat and complitly messing up the french fleet.

Some of us are looking forward to the next fight against france, some dont, because they think, that playing the circle game is boring.

10 sec....  and we missed the 20-point win, it's really that you've been smart, so smart, that there are still brown marks behind your ships. See you soon ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Friedus said:

pb of Camp du Roy

We also had some fun fights outside too. For some reason Danes, Prussians, Dutchies, Russians and even french and sweds showed up.
Thx to the nations joining our side :) (Prussia)

628443E40F7C508EE5EB967BDDC11D11AA94D998

Losses:
sweden (+allied):
5x 1st - 3rd rates
4x 4th - 5th rates

french:
9x 1st - 3rd rates
4x 4th - 5th rates

GG and thx for the battels

Well Sweeds and French, shouldn’t to big a surprice😊 Rest proberply just looking for a fight, seems like Sweeds and French Pb bringe that out in people.

Edith: Wow there is a lot of French captains. Nice to see. I might maybe not been following events to close, But thought the French was in relax mode.

Edited by staun

4 hours ago, Fouchet said:

10 sec....  and we missed the 20-point win, it's really that you've been smart, so smart, that there are still brown marks behind your ships. See you soon ;)

takes you more then 10 secs to get 20 points. you ended up with 40 secs left and 40 points missing - when it was over, you had gained 20 points more. you would have needed at least 40 more secs, to win by points. If we had played with a shrinking circle, we would have been abel to kill even more. As i said: our intention was never to win by points.

Anyway - gg

(and since i dont like all that spaming in the forum, i will not reply anymore to those battels)

9 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I was able to get in a great battle tonight... We didn't have enough people to get to the defense of San Sebastian after Ays PB so we decided that a OW battle would be great and it was great.

D053466DF819928C3D1FB2FFFDFB1F8331AACA0F

Well fought americans, lots of fun in the scrap outside. Good fight for Ays too, and congrats on sebastian.

• Like 6

A great small battle in the Guacata channel:

Screenshot_18-04-2018_01-39-25.png.3f82bf4e9d5bd3ad46198d9f81d360c4.png

Screenshot_18-04-2018_02-09-50.thumb.png.cf6e8afd203ff2bd2a41291646bd6460.png

One of the best fights I had in this game :)

A report was given of a Frech captain struggling against the wind in a Guacata channel. I sailed out in a quickly bought shop ship to give a chase and shortly battle ensued, with an interesting scenery around us. 16-gun Traders Brig against a 12-gun Privateer. 

• In a first stage of the battle I focused on sails expecting enemy to run. Wolf focused on my sides. A result was I lowered his sails to 80%, while he lowered my sides to 80%. This was more or less a draw.
  • Second stage was me trying to rake Wolf. While I was stern-raking, I was getting bow-raked. A result was I lost 3 guns and approx 20 crew, Wolf lost approx. 20 crew as well. He got the advantage due to gun difference (18 vs 9)
  • Third phase was Wolf shooting my sides while I tried to demast.  I got my sides limited to 20% and I started to retreat. I repaired after 5 minutes (no guns repaired though) and got back to fight
  • Fourth stage was me trying to board Wolf. Due to Determined Defender I couldn't. I focused on raking and soon lowered his crew to 33%, while Wolf focused on demasting. Just when I could return to boarding, I lost my front mast. I got it repaired 5 seconds after a salvo that killed me :)

For some reason that was an epic fight for me. Hard to find similar ones recently :) It's worth to appreciate one when it happens. Thanks Wolf :) 

• Like 8

Port Battle For Rum Cove GF all around

67D404418BDB3741AFE93663003B39793A07ED7C

PB for Kidd's Harbour feat. a bunch of canoed idiots lol. GF Russkies.

189CA9CE34A804D29D6915C3321E0E60249D5ABC

2DA65C7FB572BD5B4D418A0DF3527DA9FA6E6013

Sadly we failed at North inlet :(

Also for anyone who says ship knowledge and upgrades are the only deciding factors in battle. The French did not have ship knowledge equipped. So I guess Upgrades are the only op thing in game. Lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

That moment when Spanish say they got only 1 active player during night and they bring about 15-20 screeners :) 

unknown.png

Am I right to assume that all of this was possible only because I AFK-sailed into an enemy fleet and as a result engaged 3 1st rates and a Bellona, which didn't join your fight? :P

In this case I'd argue that AFK-sailing straight into a screening fleet before a portbattle IS A NEW META! :D:P 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

What if we could kill more with your help? ;)

We'll check this next time. For now I'll assume my obviously well planned and thoroughly thought-through strategy worked :P 

Edited by vazco